• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

tons of people in this thread with one post.... propaganda?

No, the withdrawal effects of this stuff are very real.
I'm intrigued by the number of youngsters trying this stuff out. I know when I was around age 16 that I wasn't a very right-minded person, was feeding habitual behaviors...
The thing is many users don't put into action the "less is more" attitude that I found very helpful in using synthetics. The dependency creeps up on you, when it's time to quit, your brain is not a very happy camper (in reality your brain is not a very happy camper even before you try quitting). The subjective effects of most of these compounds that are sold publicly are very short-lived, but the physical buildup in CB receptors lasts much longer. Herb helps tremendously, for me the withdrawal effects lasted about a day with some good herb. Months after quitting synthetics, but habitually smoking herb I went back to try it again. I loved it, there was a small part of me that was saying, "Why did you think that anything else would be better than this?" Fortunately, I knew that I would be happier continuing with bud and only paranoid if I switched back to synthetics.
It's too potent, I've heard of people smoking blunts of pre-illegal era blends- so dumb... All it takes, even with the watered down versions of the blends sold in gas stations today, is maybe 2-3 hits to get where your wanting to go. Even then, it's missing the sweet, mellow touch of Mary.

@@ treezy definitely not. They are just people who did some googling about what they are going through and got led here.

HR1254 passed.. there will be a lot of people in withdrawals soon!! HR1254 ban goes into affect in 48 hours according to some industry contacts.

i agree the synthetics are dangerous, they have bad psychological effects and i've seen people addicted to this shit on a crack-like level.

It appalls me that this stuff is still legal and sold OTC in some places... I've read so much horrible literature about it that I will never even have the desire to try the stuff.. Even if all the weed on earth were to magically disappear one day, lol screw that.

As someone who smoked up to 7g of spice a day for a few months i agree... i have no desire to ever touch that nasty stuff again :p

I fully agree with all the posts since my last lol ;)

in my town multiple stores have this shit, people always ask if i have any or try to beg dollars off me, fucking i can't really explain all the crack head shit i've seen people do for "spice" but basically think about the shit people do for crack (robbing stealing etc.) and i see the same for spice, the stores must bring in at least a couple g's a week on this shit

My K2 Summit that I bought here in Canada contains leonotis leonurus 40x, lobrelia 10x, turnera diffusa (Damania) 40x, herinia myrtlalaia 10x and warm wood. I smoked a bowl of it and I just got a mild stoned from it and then it made me tired. It's really nothing special. It was 12.99 + tax for 0.8 gram which is more expensive than weed so it was kind of a rip off if you ask me. Maybe the K2 Summit that you guys are talking about is different. It has kind of a minty smell and it is pretty harsh to smoke but the ingredients are real I looked them up and they look the same. Maybe your supposed to smoke more than a little bowl of it. Let me know what you guys think.

Now that all synthetic cannabinoid discussion is in CD and there's no longer any in PD..

Psychedelic Drugs -> Cannabis Discussion :)

Life Story of Paranoia and Anxiety caused by K2 Spice

tons of people in this thread with one post.... propaganda?

Edit: I just noticed this is for K2 Summit, so if this is totally topic hijacking or something please set it as a thread for Mr Nice Guy 2nd generation Review or something.

I'm 21 years old and was probably considered an outgoing person if you would have ever met before this for like parties and stuff. Beer makes me feel sociable and removed the mild anxiety and that was only when I was like in a store by myself... I had a habit of going 20 minutes out of the way to pick a friend up just to go to the store so I'm not alone in say Walmart by myself because I would always kinda flip out and have to be on the phone with someone otherwise to keep my mind from wandering and making crazy stuff up.

I feel that there are good drugs and bad drugs. Marijuana isn't my cup of tea anymore at all but I don't think it should be illegal. I'm not anti drugs to marijuana or other natural drugs, etc but I am ANTI K2 Spice and now these bath salts after seeing these crimes of people trying to eat people... this shit needs to get outta here before it causes problems to tons of others like it has done for me. This is my story and you can take it or leave it but I promise you... you may not smoke as much as I did every day or even use it a lot but it's not good for you and I guess I'll say it may or can cause permanent anxiety, paranoia, etc for some but I am writing this all to help people understand that this shit is dangerous and if you don't have health insurance... it could cost you a fortune in the future if it strikes you like it did me.

Let me put it this way... I used K2 everyday for about a year and a half. I was addicted because I could no longer smoke marijuana and loved it. I was smoking MrNiceGuy 2nd Gen. I would pack a bowl about every 30 minutes and smoke and hold it like marijuana. This was constant almost everyday for a year. Well about 6 months ago I started noticing extreme paranoia and chest pains when I would smoke. I felt as though I had stopped breathing naturally on my own and would force myself to take slow but deep breaths as I felt I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I could feel my heart beat and it was fast and irregular and as though it was going to give out any minute during the high. It has now brought me to permanent Anxiety. Severe Anxiety and Panic Attacks... and now I have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder.

I've always had mild anxiety and knowing what I know now I can look back and tell because as far as I can think back I would have adrenaline rushes at times of being uncomfortable just by being around groups of people, talking to strangers or new co workers, feeling butterflies over simple stuff that a normal person wouldn't be moved by. I could just ignore it and get over it by saying... oh well who cares and just think about other stuff.

This is long and gets off track from the spice a little about my other medications and issues that have came up but it explains that because of my K2 use... it has caused problems in my life that I hope can be fixed and repaired fully because whether you think anxiety or panic attacks are real or fake... I now know that they are indeed VERY REAL and could cause someone who doesn't realize what they might have to kill themselves by stress, suicide via depression, heart attacks or just a mental break down in public or at work causing you to lose your job.

I smoked K2 and ignored it's negative side effects when they began and told myself I was just thinking about it to much. I couldn't stop smoking this shit... I was addicted but finally I was drinking one night with some friends and we hit it like normal. Now notice I had built a huge tolerance to this but I was hit with a rush and started to laugh but then became almost paralyzed. I felt like any movement was going to kill me so I sat still in my chair and finally the spins were increasing and laid down in the floor. I became extremely nauseous and finally threw up in my living room floor. Not being able to move and having to be on all 4's in my floor puking up what I thought was my internal organs and thought I was on the edge about to die. I think it was the dark beer I had been drinking but I thought I was going to die right there in the floor and my vomit being black I panicked even more . When each pass of throwing up would come up, the strain in my stomach that happens to anyone when throwing up didn't have the same feeling as a normal shit faced throw up or even sick from the flu but it felt as though I was having a heart attack each time. I felt horrible and still couldn't move but finally it felt better because I had eased the nausea by vomiting and sipping on sprite.

I went easy on it after this for a while and the paranoia was worse each time and I put it down for good. I found this forum searching google for k2 permanent anxiety and paranoia. I take ADHD medicine Concerta 54mg + 18mg each day to help at work also note I had taken Concerta in high school which was about 4-6 years ago for almost the whole time in school. The chest pains continued and I felt that something was terribly wrong as though my heart wasn't healthy. I had my first intense panic attack one night when I was playing Xbox and browsing the web for some web development materials. I was fine but all of a sudden my heart felt as though it was 3x larger and could feel my heart beat in my whole upper torso. Everything that was happening was the signs of a heart attack.

When this had happen I was about 5 minutes from going to the hospital right away and waking my wife to inform her that I think I'm dying or am about to collapse from a heart attack. I finally just played my game and it went away. I was extremely shocked and was just thinking what the hell just happen to me? Am I near death or is something totally wrong?

The next morning I go to work and everything is fine until about 45 minutes or so into work it hits me again. Light headed, dizzy... chest pains and as though I was going to die right there at work. I said enough is enough and went to my original work area and sat at my desk. I informed my supervisor and said I'm going to the hospital because I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I probably looked fine or pale I don't know but I do know what I felt in my body and so I went to the hospital. They monitored my heart and took a chest X-Ray..

The good news is that from what they saw.. I am perfectly fine and said I have Anxiety which once I read about it... panic attacks are almost exactly a clone of a heart attack or at least the feeling and what not. I was shocked because yes I have always been a person who gets butterflies when in public around people... I see people laughing I automatically think it's me they are laughing at, but now... what I feel is so intense that I almost can guarantee it's because of K2 Spice.

Everyone well almost... has told me man dude that shit is bad for you and blah blah blah... I've read only a few stories about other people having major issues with it and I figured it's because ya know they were smoking to much or just can't handle it. NO!!! long term effects from this bullshit drug aren't like marijuana which actually also always gave me paranoia and anxiety since I know what it is but never had chest pains or anything just I felt as though people were making fun of how easily I got stoned or just about how I acted high.. it wasn't where I thought I was going to die... or have a heart attack, etc.

It's the feeling that many people get when they smoke and so I stopped a long time ago because I just didn't like how I felt about people around me when we would smoke so I stopped using marijuana because it made me quiet and anti-social and I have been in trouble when I was younger for marijuana by my parents multiple times... this didn't help any so I would always feel like I was going to get caught smoking or everyone knew I was stoned and just felt uncomfortable.

I know am prescribed to anxiety medicine but it's honestly not strong enough. Klonopin (Clonazepam) seemed to help at first but it made me sleepy and I upped my dosage on my Concerta because I couldn't stay awake at my computer and was not going to get fired for sleeping so I tried to get another prescription but they said I had to wait until the next date even though my doctor made another prescription my health insurance wasn't going to cover it and if anyone knows the price of concerta without insurance... it's range is in the hundreds. I was told $220.00 but others have said $150.00-$300.00 anyways I couldn't do that so I asked the pharmacists for something else that can cover my sleepiness and adhd and he mentioned Desoxyn. I told my doctor and he filled it and I took them and felt great and normal like I should. It was $50.00 with Insurance and I can't really afford this each month because I would like to have money to spend on fun things and not medication.

So I'm back to my adhd medicine and it doesn't seem to do anything and Adderall caused my paranoia to become worse to the stage of me hearing voices of whispers and I thought I could understand people having conversations in a huge building across the room which is about 50 feet. I heard them saying things about me everyday and it was so far fetched but I felt it to be so real so I went to HR and I feel so shitty and literally think people now see me as a nutcase because the truth is from what I've heard and noticed after removing myself from Adderall is that I can't even understand people in this building that are 15 feet away because of the size and area of the building it just sounds like mumbles and waaab waaab yaaada blooh blahh setter waaa. I felt EVERYONE was out to get me... even people I had never met before in public and just thought it was the medicine.

I don't sleep well at all and have a hard time even falling asleep at night now. I feel that the new job has put some stress because I am in a very important job and it requires full attention at the time for 10 hour shifts at a computer compared to my previous job in the company of being on my feet instead. It's a computer production job where I have to make things accurately and fast as well. The other guys have done it for years and I had no idea of what the job consisted of but figured my computer skills made me the best employee to fill this position. Honestly yes knowing computers inside and out are a plus for it but it's more about your skills in tetris and I always hated that game. It's a stressful job for someone who is learning tons of things at once and trying to do it with 0 mistakes. I go home and wonder if I did everything right and the whole worry about work after you get home isn't healthy and others can probably agree on this. It stresses you out and makes you think about it more and more until it eats you alive. This didn't happen when I was in the other department and still using K2... it was actually after I stopped using the damn drug but it's been a few months and this is why I fear it's permanently fucked me up.

While working this job, anytime someone or if people are near me or behind me I would have a strike of anxiety and panic attack so I would just start moving shit around and my body would flush and I'd get butterflies. I felt as though they were watching me and saying wow he's not good at this at all. I felt I was doing horrible and still do sometimes. I'm a perfectionist type and spend to much time on one order because I can finish it but before moving to the next one I'll end up restarting the whole order and end up actually wasting more time and making a worse outcome for the materials in the order by percentage.

My supervisor and I aren't like uhhh best friends forever type deal or what ever best bros till death kinda friendship just casual friends but we do play games together outside of work and sometimes drink together but I have a child and wife while he's a single guy and I can't just hang out with friends like I used to. I actually felt he was trying to fire me or telling people how horrible I was and it probably caused a little conflict to him and he felt as though I was trying to start shit but it's my paranoia. I finally cleared up a bit now thanks to the anxiety medicine but it's not helping with the paranoia anymore or actually almost at all. The chest pains are basically coming back now as well and it's like the medicine is simply a sugar pill... I'll see what he says about xanex xr or something because it's hurting me at work with all these problems I bring up... to even where I think people are counting my pills, looking at me and saying I'm high or abusing my medicine, etc... and it's not actually happening I just can't stop with the thoughts.

I'm not trying to get high from my medication or buzzed so I feel like high or messed up like people who don't have these problems and pop the pills, which were bought from someone who lied to get the drugs so they can sell them or what ever... but I don't feel any forced mental concentration unless I take two 54mgs and an 18mg but supposedly this is to much according to the doctor... so I'm not sure what I need to do but I have to stay awake. Anyways, my doctor and articles on the internet say that Anxiety and ADHD are hand in hand and one can be mistaken for the other.

I think I actually have both and acute Narcolepsy... (not Cataplexy - where you lose all body control and just become paralyzed, etc) Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder that causes excessive sleepiness and frequent daytime sleep attacks. Sitting at a computer after a full night of sleep, yet drinking coffee and taking caffeine pills did nothing before. I've always been one to almost fall asleep at the wheel if I drive for longer than 30 minutes and would have to buy some type of upper to stay awake to possibly prevent a car accident which kills me, others or even both and my family if we are going somewhere.

Now, I'm beginning to think it wasn't the Adderall itself which caused the voice and whispers but my increase in dosage and me not getting much sleep. Lack of sleep and this medicine probably caused my brain to trip out because I wasn't going to bed at a good time (dunno why I can't just fall asleep in my bed at a normal time) yet when I'm at work I am so tired that I have to take a different medicine which is a stimulant to stay awake. I may try it again if the doctor even allows it after saying I don't want it because it makes me hear shit that's not really going on. Sleep is important and on the weekends I'll stay up all night enjoying my me time to play some video games... this is probably the cause of that.

Remember this whole story is to show that my anxiety was probably there for years and years but it wasn't at the point of needing any type of medication until I started smoking the Spice which is the only thing that I can see as increasing it to a point of my doctor almost wanting to instantly put me on Risperdal because he seemed almost shocked at what I felt and heard at work, public and even that people going down the road or at a red light were talking about me or making fun of me for who knows what. The doctor clearly said I don't have schizophrenia because he mentioned it's used to treat this and etc.. and I was like woah... so do I have schizophrenia or something he kinda got a kick outta that and said NO but it can help with extreme anxiety in some. I told him I can't handle medications that cause extreme drowsiness because of work and me already being one that can fall asleep in less than 30 minutes driving a vehicle, in the shower when I get up while I'm standing or even just standing. Before the stimulant Desoxyn I was actually asked if I was drunk by a previous supervisor because I was standing there talking and went in and out and started dreaming while I was talking to him and kinda swaying and seemed to be disoriented...

I've taken Xanax when I was younger to get messed up but when I would just take one... it was as though I was taking a medication that wasn't getting me stoned but calming me down and making me feel okay with people and because I felt normal I was just like hmmm this stuff is over rated so I was laid back but hit with a burst of energy. I felt amazing (not high at (1) 2mg) some people just needed one to be "good" / High or what ever but when I took just one... it's effects weren't what others would feel who didn't have anxiety. I felt calm, not a worry in the world and could do normal activities and I never thought anything about it because I would always take more and get lost at once... but I never was addicted I just got them when they were around but now this has started I feel that maybe I should ask him about it to help my anxiety but I won't mention my past with it because at those times I was a typical teen looking to get high although one never did anything for me but make me feel like a normal person who is happy and not really caring about what others think or being all paranoid. Two would cause me to have some strong sleepy effects but I still didn't feel a man I am so messed up bros I was more laid back and didn't think of any thoughts or get bent out of shape by being in public, being around people, seeing people laugh when I walk by, etc. Anymore than that and yes I was going to the stage of intoxication and would have to admit two was getting me a mild high.

If not at least take this in... and just see what has happen to me. I don't even trust my wife or friends anymore. I think my best friends who I have been hanging out with since middle school are out to fuck my wife if I go to sleep... or that everyone is working to get me fired at work. I don't go to the store and if I do I have to take extra medication just to feel okay with it. I don't go outside because I think the woman around here see me as the father who doesn't like his son or is just anti social-able while I feel that any male in the area around my home that I see are having sex with my wife while I'm not home or at work. I think she lies about her days off and goes and cheats on me.

This has hurt me most now because my son is 16 months old and loves being outside but I can't handle it because of these issues and feel so uncomfortable standing outside with others even glancing at my direction... I feel an urge to just wanting to throw down with them because I think, I feel, and know all these things as though it's happening but in fact nothing is going on. So my wife goes outside with him and then I freak out because she's outside alone but if I go outside I panic because of my social phobia... it's destroying me and this is why this k2 spice shit people are smoking needs to be tested and looked into. It could have a more extreme effect on others... who knows... the guy who killed those people at the Colorado movie theater may have been smoking the shit and it just brought him to total psychosis, and just plain crazy.

Would you say 1 Xanax does this to everyone or do people WITHOUT anxiety feel a strong high or buzz from it who are also first time users? Do you not agree the K2 is the only thing that points to the Severe Anxiety / Panic attacks which I've never had until using K2 like it was going out of style? I've used a lot and won't go into details because I'm a family guy now and don't care about getting high! Please post your opinions on my story and what it looks like to you. I'm looking for advice from others who might have had the same thing happen or similar issues.

Last edited:
Wow. I keep hearing about people who go to he icu yet refuse to tell their health care provider that they are smoking. Idk about any of you guys, but ive been brought back to life from heroin overdoses in emergency rooms, and I wasn't charged or investigated or anything. If you or any of your friends wind up in ICU because they've got the staff convinced they are suffering from a completely random affliction, you are wasting not only your own time and money, but the time of the staff who now has to run completely pointless tests on you because you can't get honest about your drug use. (unless it's with completely unqualified strangers on the internet". I keep reading about people saying "Ok i stopped jwh xxx last week, been suffering from really bad ____, went to the hospital yesterday. after running tests they said there was nothing wrong and sent me home. I'm considering checking myself back in if i don' feel better"

I've heard exactly this too many time. I'm not discouraging people from getting medical help, but if u do for fucks sake be honest wih your doctor.

I've never even heard of K-2. Does it look like cannabis? Is it like a chunk of hash? Smoke it in a pipe? Roll a joint? I'm not familiar with all these new drugs.:?

Real K2 does not exist anymore. K2 was a brand related to spice. They're herbs sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids. It wasn't the first, but it was one of the strongest and most popular US brands. K2 became a generic name for any synthetic cannabinoid.

The old spice wasn't too bad, particularly with the HU-### and CP-### types. Some of the first JWHs weren't too bad either. They were more mellow, closer to weed and safer than the new shit. Still not good to abuse like weed. Tolerance can reach a point where you can no longer feel weed. Causes more anxiety and withdraws than real weed. This is because THC only partially stimulates the brain, while most synthetics fully stimulates it. So you get more tolerance, withdraws, anxiety, addiction, even possibly an OD. It's like the crack of cannabinoids.

I don't trust these new cannabinoids anymore. Nobody was dying from the old shit, though the old shit wasn't exactly safe. Then they started banning them, producers switched to other shit to stay legal. Now you hear people doing stupid shit, getting sick, ending up in the hospital, going crazy, getting an addiction, and even dying.

I think the new broad ban will only make it worse, they'll just come up with some new less tested shit. They should just legalize weed, and maybe some of the synthetics if they can prove they're safe.

^I've had mania induced by spice. I'd take you doctor's original advise and take risperidone.You get used to it. Benzodiazepines do not work for paranoia. Stimulants on their own can make psychotic disorders worse. It could be mania or schizophrenia unmasked by Mr Nice Guy.

Are there any withdrawls when it comes to synthetic cannaboids? I have been heavliy smoking the blends my smokeshop has provided for over a year now, damn near everyday sometimes over 4 grams a day. Ill add that they had very quality product. But as some of you already know yesterday the DEA raided over 100 smokeshops. Mine being one of them. Now they no longer sell the fragrance sachets. My concern is there might be some kind of withdrawl. I could be wrong but im just checking. Im kinda glad i cant get it anymore, the last year has been on big blurrrr and i can tell it fucks with my head at times. BACK TO THE WEED GAME!!!

i'm telling people from experience that this stuff or any of the other blends are absolute garbage...the side effects that come along with it take weeks and weeks to go away...and isn't worth it for the short high...if you wanna call it that that you get...stick to the real stuff...

Are there any withdrawls when it comes to synthetic cannaboids? I have been heavliy smoking the blends my smokeshop has provided for over a year now, damn near everyday sometimes over 4 grams a day. Ill add that they had very quality product. But as some of you already know yesterday the DEA raided over 100 smokeshops. Mine being one of them. Now they no longer sell the fragrance sachets. My concern is there might be some kind of withdrawl. I could be wrong but im just checking. Im kinda glad i cant get it anymore, the last year has been on big blurrrr and i can tell it fucks with my head at times. BACK TO THE WEED GAME!!!

Withdrawals arent too severe unless im smoking more than like 7grams a day.... i had been smoking about 2-4g a day of the blends for the last month or two and just quit 2 days ago and its not bad.... but wen i quit last year from a heavier (7-8g/day) habit it was awful.... on par with opiates

Withdrawals arent too severe unless im smoking more than like 7grams a day.... i had been smoking about 2-4g a day of the blends for the last month or two and just quit 2 days ago and its not bad.... but wen i quit last year from a heavier (7-8g/day) habit it was awful.... on par with opiates

Ya its been about 3 days since i have smoked any and the only WD effects that i have is some pretty bad anxiety. Also constantly biting my nails. But i had those problems before i started doin that shit, its just gotten worse now. Other then that im not constantly coughing up nasty shit. I should probably get my lungs check out because at times i cough up bloody mucus. But someone told me that could just be from my sinuses. Idk tho. Also my train of thought is a hella of a lot better.=D