EDC '11 moved from L.A. to Vegas, damn, Whos going?

you guys are scaring me. i'm dropping 2 grand on this trip and it better be worth every penny.

holy shit. i do say- that is quite the commitment. i hope it is worth every penny.

i would take that 2k and put it towards a new car. never mind- i am doing that.

i came here actually expecting to see that no more artists have been confirmed. fucking insomniac.

this may sound rude, but i mean it in a totally skeptical and strangely interested way. i wonder how many people are going to die and need to be hospitalized at this event and how that will affect vegas supporting the event again in 2012.

im really interested in the number of people it will take for the city to consider this event a serious health risk for those attending. i bet between 5 and 10 people could die and between 250 and 500 people could be hospitalized and the city wouldnt even flinch. and im pretty sure thats a pretty low number consider the amount of people that will be attending over the 3 days.

just food for thought- thats all.

I don't get what is up with all the negativity?
Yeah insomniac sucks pretty big balls as a production company but Vegas is a whole new beast.
I am ticked off about the delayed line up release, but this is going to be like Ultra of the west coast.
I don't hear anyone from Ultra complaining about a bad time nor do I hear about all the deaths/injuries that happened....
if you're complaining now, save your cash because I don't think this is the event for you

yeah guys i dont know what is up with all the negativity either.
i dont hear anyone complaining about ultra either- tom landers is right.
and i have to echo what he said, and say i agree- if you're complaining now, save your cash because I don't think this is the event for you.

-the insomniac bottle is 10 bucks
-you dont need the insomniac bottle , you can have anything that holds water and they'll fill it up for u.
-i haven't had any problems with the lines for free water, and there will be more stations in Vegas

We must be attending different insomniac events.
nocturnal, beyond wonderland?
You had no problems at those events with the water bottle/line?

Alright. Decided I won't be going to this one. I'm going to use the money instead to build myself a pair of 15" subwoofers, a project long overdue. Guess I won't have to deal with that Vegas death-wish heat anymore. Good luck to you all!

My goal is to arrive early go into a bathroom and hangout in a poop stall. As the other poop stalls get disgusting the one ive claimed will be clean and i can charge peoole to poop.

My goal is to arrive early go into a bathroom and hangout in a poop stall. As the other poop stalls get disgusting the one ive claimed will be clean and i can charge peoole to poop.

i think one of my biggest fears is having to take a crap in a bathroom at a rave. them toilets are always nasty as hell.

I've given up on anticipating the lineup for EDC, I probably won't even be excited when Insomniac finally decides to grace us with their lineup chosen that they've withheld for so long 8)

confirmed via last.fm:

Above and Beyond, Andy C, ATB, Avicii, Bart B More, Benga, Benny Benassi, Borgore, Boys Noize, Calvin Harris, Cosmic Gate, David Guetta, Dirty South, DJ Marky, Doctor P, Drop the Lime, Eddie Halliwell, Ferry Corsten, Hardwell, Hernan Cattaneo, High Contrast, Laidback Luke, Liquid Stranger, Loadstar, Manufactured Superstars, Markus Schulz, Plastikman, Porter Robinson, Rabbit in the Moon, Richie Hawtin, Royksopp, Sander van Doorn, Showtek, Sidney Samson, Simon Patterson, Skream, Skrillex, Stanton Warriors, Steve Angello, Steve Bug, Sub Focus, Swedish House Mafia, TC, Terravita, The Bloody Beetroots, The Glitch Mob, Tiesto, Tritonal, Wolfgang Gartner, and Zedd, and Zeads Dead.

much more to come. I'm hoping for a couple of big headliners to still be released.

http://www.last.fm/festival/1906131+Electric+Daisy+Carnival/lineup#all

I'd be satisfied with that lineup. The drum and bass room should be pretty good this year. EDC is the one festival by insomniac that hasn't let me down in terms of lineup. I would have liked to see Stanton Warriors.

I'd be satisfied with that lineup. The drum and bass room should be pretty good this year. EDC is the one festival by insomniac that hasn't let me down in terms of lineup. I would have liked to see Stanton Warriors.

stanton warrior is on that line up....

i wonder what kind of turn out there's going to be each day? ultra was 50,000 each day, i'm expecting a lot more since its such a large venue.

"It is estimated that over 185,000 people attended LA's Electric Daisy Carnival over Friday and Saturday."

Probably will be similar to that or less since its spread over 3 days

"It is estimated that over 185,000 people attended LA's Electric Daisy Carnival over Friday and Saturday."

Probably will be similar to that or less since its spread over 3 days

Supposedly they're getting close to their 100k/day cap

yeah i heard the same. that's why i just bought my tickets. i heard a lot of horror stories from ultra about people who booked their hotel and flight, and weren't able to get a festival ticket before they sold out. $230 after surcharges for 3 days of music really isn't that bad. electric zoo is going to cost me upwards of $300.

i guess the bass pod line up leaked? if thats the real line up, its pretttty proper.
not going to lie it gave me a boner.