• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Ecstacy pill in shape of cassette tape?

mollybender

Greenlighter
anyone ever heard of these? just recieved two, they are yellow orange bricks with a casette shape imprint on the sides. Cant find any info about them.

We have a subsection devoted to pill discussion so shifting it over there -->

Indeed you can. I was actually going to ask you if you would. The pic in the report I linked is horrible & I'm unable to make out any details of the press. So hopefully yours would give me a better idea of what they actually look like. I bet they look pretty fucking cool. That's why I'd love one for my collection. Plus I'm a huge music fan.

Indeed you can. I was actually going to ask you if you would. The pic in the report I linked is horrible & I'm unable to make out any details of the press. So hopefully yours would give me a better idea of what they actually look like. I bet they look pretty fucking cool. That's why I'd love one for my collection. Plus I'm a huge music fan.

1d94a0472a690acdd575462f113ec7a5.png

there you go!

Oh my god! I love it! Its an amazing little press! I doubt they'll make it to the US though.

No fucking way?! You're so damn lucky! I'd love for them to find their way to the West Coast.

east coast for myself. im suprised they have traveled this far across the world and there is only one review. atleast i know i have the same exact ones

Oh my god! I love it! Its an amazing little press! I doubt they'll make it to the US though.

Imagine first the shit load of money you would need, second isn´t it illegal to ship compressed bricks like this?

east coast for myself. im suprised they have traveled this far across the world and there is only one review. atleast i know i have the same exact ones
Had a feeling you were East coast. Imports seem to find their way to the East coast before getting to the West.

Hahahahaha. Yeah, doesn't sound like an amazing time. I personally enjoy going for hikes while I'm rolling. I'm also game for rolling at kick backs. Just as long as I'm around good people that I can vibe with.