• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Ecstacy pill in shape of cassette tape?

I've seen just about all those online. Never ran onto any in person though. It's crazy that quite a few of those cutouts were sent in from Cali & I still never saw them in person. Those came out around the time I was eating anything & everything I could get my hands on.

then we found pokeballs :D

That's definitely one thing I'm glad I can say I was around for. I've had some pretty damn good pokeballs.

I saw one vendor selling it a couple of days ago but now it's gone. Hopefully he'll have it in stock soon as I really want to try it. The amount of substance in it was stated to be reasonable too.

My bro got the peach transformers a long time ago i missed out though. Would have bought a jar if i could have ha.

^fridolin did you see mg spread??

It was really weird because the vendor had tons of stuff on him and then the next day all of it just disappeared. Do you know what could have caused this?

I can't really say. It's been awhile since I've checked so I didn't even know the listing for it was gone.

I really wish he'll be back. He had some nice stuff like Heisenbergs (Breaking Bad), Mickey Mouse shapes, cassettes. For a very decent price. I was about to order something from him but noticed that it's all gone. Maybe he's gone for a holiday or something. Or maybe all of it got sold out considering New Year raves are not so long from now.

By the way, has anyone tested the cassette shaped pill? I cannot find it on any research websites.

EDIT: The vendor is back and the cassette pills are too. Will definitely get some and test them :)

Last edited: