• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Ecstacy pill in shape of cassette tape?

Didn't know you could do that ha word up.
It Most definitely does. My lady keeps talking about getting tats and i can't wait . Good tats on a fine B = sexy as fuck.

Hell yeah. She'll probably wait for me to take the dive first though which should be here soon. You guys tatted at all?

I've got one. It's the Sublime sun. Took forever to get it done though. The guy who did it was addicted to pills & never wanted to do a sesh. It got finished though. Guess that's the way it works when it's a free tattoo.

I've only got 1 as well... a Celtic star (looks similar to a Pentagram). Tats are dope but hella expensive. Niggas be broke these days LOL... :\

Money man. It prevents a lot of things I'd like to do in life. And ink is one of those things that's super fucking expensive. My sister's got some amazing ink though. Got a real nice quarter sleeve going.

Had a feeling you were East coast. Imports seem to find their way to the East coast before getting to the West.

You ever do the star cutouts that was round couple years back? heard they were pressed in philly... but god damn were they amazing

Only Star cutout I ever came across were the Yellow Mario Invincibility Stars. Those were imports & unfortunately I wasn't able to try them.

I'm pretty cautious when it comes to domestic cutouts. Not many domestic pressers put out good cutouts. When would you say those Philly Stars were out?? Any reports for them on PR?? I'd love to check them out.

those are the ones
they were all over the east coast in ilke 2009-2010
they had pink ones as well.
given i never took them
bu ti've been offered them, some of the only pills i've ever been offered
as i had switched over to crystal MD at the time

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2031
I think it might have been these ones. They're pretty old but probably the only not bunk star ever pressed in the good Ole us
FWR in for the kill! Haha. Thanks bro. Still a dodgy looking press. Goes to show ya that you can't always judge a book by its cover though. 2009 is when I first started dropping. Would've been cool to get some of them back then.

Yeah yeah ha. Definitely a sketchy one. Most the cool American cutouts sick ass. I remember getting orange Garfields when I first started rolling. Still one of the coolest presses I've seen but also the first reported pill on ecstasydata.org to have bencyclodine.

Damn! That's pretty gnarly. Did you consume the Garfield?? In all my years of rolling I never came across a domestic cutout. Closest I've ever come to a domestic cutout is the Atari Brick & the Triangles.

Yeah pretty shitty experience but you live and learn. Twas before I knew much about the pill game. Sounds like you got the good ones though.

Damn! That's pretty gnarly. Did you consume the Garfield?? In all my years of rolling I never came across a domestic cutout. Closest I've ever come to a domestic cutout is the Atari Brick & the Triangles.

i wish i could say the same haha. i unfortunately ate my fair share of disgusting pills in the day. i remember the garfields as well as the snoopys... and the bart & homer simpsons.. red white & blue fucking obamas too.. all trash >.> i think by that time atleast though i was aware and eating better pills. no doubt i probly consumed some though.. scope this page easier form bottom up; alof of them are there

http://www.ecstasydata.org/index.ph...art=1400&m1=-1&m2=-1&datefield=tested&max=200
ewww the infinitis are on there too! i took those at my first rave ever TAO 09 and tripped balls probly almost seized out or something... thank god i made it through that night..

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2031
I think it might have been these ones. They're pretty old but probably the only not bunk star ever pressed in the good Ole us

yuppp thats def them... i got em in pittsburgh and a few times i had to wait on the ppl to get back from philly and they claimed they knew the ppl makin em (thats why i said i heard they were pressed there)... but yea there were like 4-5 diff colors they came in and they were all amazing... literally one would have me real fucked up... and my boy would have hundreds of em, he was really into the whole rave scene but i just like getin fucked up and goin to a bar instead

i wish i could say the same haha. i unfortunately ate my fair share of disgusting pills in the day. i remember the garfields as well as the snoopys... and the bart & homer simpsons.. red white & blue fucking obamas too.. all trash >.> i think by that time atleast though i was aware and eating better pills. no doubt i probly consumed some though.. scope this page easier form bottom up; alof of them are there

http://www.ecstasydata.org/index.ph...art=1400&m1=-1&m2=-1&datefield=tested&max=200
ewww the infinitis are on there too! i took those at my first rave ever TAO 09 and tripped balls probly almost seized out or something... thank god i made it through that night..
I've seen just about all those online. Never ran onto any in person though. It's crazy that quite a few of those cutouts were sent in from Cali & I still never saw them in person. Those came out around the time I was eating anything & everything I could get my hands on.