• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Ecstacy pill in shape of cassette tape?

hmmm true that, I just dont want to be straight saucer eyed without a decent reason. The hike sounds like a good start, Im an audio engineer/manager of a band so maybe the studio will be the place

Ahhh. I wanted to be an Audio Engineer so badly. Everyone kept telling me if I loved music that was a terrible choice for a job. Always got told I'd end up hating music.

I 100% agree with those people. Audio engineering will fry the shit out of a musicians creative brain.

Man. That's so fucking brutal. I just love music. It would be a dream come true if I could make a living working around/with music.
That's part of the reason I want one of those Cassettes so badly. It's a press that symbolizes music. Its amazing Haha. Ever since I saw that report that I linked you, I've wanted one.

I dont make a living at all off of it believe me, music is a type of social, inner, and outer expression, no more no less. I with I could share a cassette with you haha.

Well, I'm just glad I get to enjoy music. Its definitely one hell of an escape.
And just you saying you'd share a cassette with me is pretty damn cool. I really appreciate that. Definitely let me know how it was after you take it.

i also must wait for the SNRI and SARI to leave my system so i can even roll in the first place

Yeah, definitely need that to clear your system before you decide to drop it. How longs it been since your last roll?

hmmm true that, I just dont want to be straight saucer eyed without a decent reason. The hike sounds like a good start, Im an audio engineer/manager of a band so maybe the studio will be the place
Rolling at a studio sounds like the coolest shit I've ever heard. I would love to roll and produce and that seems like the perfect environment, I'm getting pumped just thinking about it.

Rolling at a studio sounds like the coolest shit I've ever heard. I would love to roll and produce and that seems like the perfect environment, I'm getting pumped just thinking about it.
Pretty much how I felt when I heard that. Sounds like one hell of a good time.

^Yeah. What type of music do you produce if you don't mind me asking??
@OP
I would love to hear a report when you pop these. With a dope press like that I hope there dank!

know i catch a late pass here but what a gully looking pill! wouldn't mind picking up a few to hold onto if they hit the midwest. anyone know how prevalent they are in or near their place of origin? going to guess these imports are somewhere in the range of 180mg+. where have these touched down in the states thus far?

Last edited:
know i catch a late pass here but what a gully looking pill! wouldn't mind picking up a few to hold onto if they hit the midwest. anyone know how prevalent they are in or near their place of origin? going to guess these imports are somewhere in the range of 180mg+. where have these touched down in the states thus far?
The OP was saying he is on the East Coast. So I'm doing a lot of hoping that they'll make their way to the West Coast.

Lucky fuckers! Well AZ isn't too far from me, hopefully they reach UT. We do usually get alot of imports

^Changing up the pick huh that's a pretty nice rack o lamb she got Goin on ha.

Pumped there moving west come on cassettes just a little further my way.

Hahaha yeah finally, figured out how to access BLs full web site off my mobile (yes I am that retarded hahaha) so I could update some profile shit. She does got some tig ol bitties don't she..? Hahaha one of the few things that make the world go round ;)! Plus its just a cool pic, sexy tatted up chick with a gas mask and no bra. Good fuckin shit!