• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Wants YOU!!! The mods are looking for a new playmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deadline is still to be confirmed but think sooner rather than later. Now things have settled down to more normal EADD rhythms we will be focussed mainly on choosing the new mod. I've suggested a deadline for the end of this week but that is not definite at the moment. We have some good applications to choose from but the more the merrier. I would recommend anybody who is on the fence gets their app in ASAP because these things tend to run on BL time so the sooner we get to final deliberations the sooner we can bequeath the sacred stick.

Thanks to all those who have applied so far and get 'em in sharpish anybody who would like to make a difficult decision all the harder.

The time has come boys and girls. As Sham says Get'em in sharpish. The end is nigh.

Can you please submit your applications by the end of the day if you haven't already. If you have any issues with the dead line please comment below or PM me. Best of luck to all those who have applied.

Cheers xxx

Well boys and girls, thanks for all the applications. Best of luck to all that applied <3 <3 <3

We'll let you know as soon as possible.

Cheers,
The Mod squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.