• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Wants YOU!!! The mods are looking for a new playmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not going to agree on this so I wish youd just leave it (although I doubt you will)
thanks. that allows you to criticise me and make your case but then not allow me to respond. that's fine.

i think we actually agree but the last word is yours if you want it...

alasdair

Right boys, don't make me spank you. I'M HAVING THE LAST WORD!!!

Miscommunication.

* Kiss Kiss * xxxx ;)

He will, but it doesn't get you off as much because he has small hands :D

Oh trust me, His hands are of perfect size.

TBH, I dunno what he's going on about. They actually are just normal man hands. Now his cute lil toes are another thing all together! <3

Nowt wrong with small hands.....personally I find they make my tiny cock seem......well less tiny...:)

Edit....defo off to bed now....got to be up soon....

Stee , you really do need to stop putting yourself down so much , your a very valued ,knowledgable member, you'd be a fantastic mod. Stop beating yourself up so much man.

Thought id have one more nosey in before i turn the computer off. Looks like what should have been a gentlemans duel is turning into a Royal Rumble. How crass, I thumb my nose at such tacky clashes.

And Sadie, while I fully understand that Shambles is a lover, not a fighter, hes been challenged, so he is duty bound to defend your honour.

G - im not picking sides but as I intimated earlier, you look fucking rock hard based on the pics that you have posted,so its only fair that I try my best to give Sham as best a chance as is possible. Ive already stated that as gentlemen this is a gentlemans duel, but if I were you Sham, id try and kick him in the bollocks as quicky as possible. Its not a very gentlemanly approach, and although its unlikely to do G any damage, it should at least knock the wind out of him long enough for you to run off as quickly as you can. This of course is in support of my non application for the moderator role, as I have to prove my impartiality. G, your just as deserving as Shambles in respect to tactics but you look like you could knock most folk into the middle of next week, so there isn't really anything I can contribute, apart from wearing a cricket box.

Is that a balanced approach to the most ridculous, sorry, I meant most important conflict EADD has ever seen? Apart from G and Ali's agreement to disagree, there seems to be to much positivity on the board at the moment, everyone seems relaxed and I havnt come across an argument in well over a week. ***Snip***

Last edited by a moderator:
Again strungout, your comments are as flattering as the others I have received tonight, and as I stated, its doing wonders for my mental state.

However, Sham did start the thread by encouraging members not to speculate on who should get the post, but as wonderfully big headed all of your kind comments have made me feel, Ive set my stall out as to why I may make a good moderator, and also why I am unsuitable for such a post. Its wonderful to receive so many complements this thread is making towards me that it appears that everyone will be outside Ladbrokes in the morning betting on me. I just want to point out that this is a serious decision that has to me made by the moderators based on the applications they receive and there overall impression of members based on what they bring to the board. What it isn't is a popularity contest which at first glance suggests that Im a safe bet, when all Ive really done is provide a couple of half useful posts and tried not to piss anyone off.

There are many people who may be still deciding whether to apply or not and Im sure that their are much more suitable candidates than me. While I am honoured and flattered by the comments I have received today, anyone reading this thread could be easily forgiven for thinking I have it in the bag, when in fact I havn't actually applied for the position. After what I have read Im tempted now, but everyone has made their point so as grateful as I am I would appreciate it if no one else bigs me up - I may benefit from the positive feedback but it going to put others off from applying, the perfect mod may have been about to submit their application but this thread might give the impression that they might as well not bother, potentially depriving the forum of an excellent moderator.

We all have qualities,mine is eating as many different benzodiazepines as possible which as I said, makes me nothing more than a neurotic who is only one personal crises away from developing a physical dependence on these drugs, just at the moment when Im finally making real progress to becoming opiate free.

I do believe that I may be able to offer the forum useful input,as I rarely get involved in the board politics and only tend to post when I feel that I have information that may be of benefit to users of certain drugs. Aside from that Im sure there are much better candidates who havn't even been considered by the board members, and the last thing I want is to ruin and skew what is a decision that is of benefit to everyone who passes through. If anyone is in 2 minds about applying then they should submit an application as they its logical that they have considered themselves as mod material - the only reason why they wouldn't would be due to the the comments made about myself this afternoon which I think has unfairly made me look alot more suitable than I probably am.

Its been wonderful to receive such support, but if were getting close to the crunch I need to back off now so that the mods can make an rational objective decision.

Good luck to everyone who has a genuine interest in this role, just because things are calm at the moment the water can get choppy again overnight, so please bear that in mind, as even the most impartial of folk can easily get dragged into some of the appaling crap this board has had to deal with, ***Snip***
Look before you leap

I wont be making any more posts in this thread as Ive had for too much attention for a single afternoon.

Have a good sleep, and Ill catch you tomorrow. Its the bank holiday, the cricket season has stated again which means I have the house to myself every Saturday, which in stee land means the 1-P LSD can come back out for the my first planned trip of the year. I tried one tab the other week as some of you may have noticed and Im happy to report they they have survived the autumn and winter without degrading in the slightest, so as my good buddy ScotchMist would say, its swirly swirly season again.

Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lad Stee glad you're feeling a bit more cheerful mate...

For the record though me and Ali have kissed and made up....I like Ali and it wasnt really an argument as such more a spirited debate about something we feel strongly about. Were both coming from the same place really.

Wow though.....lots of *snipettes* going on in Stees post their Sadie? No idea what it was though so shouldn't really say :)

Well back to sleep for me....only got up to point the python so to speak....

Indeed G. Beware of the sparkly glitter green Modstick!

Stee'll understand xx

Yeah, I know, seems I actually have to do some mod work from time to time. ;) I heard they just keep me round here because I came in 3rd in the Bewbie ranking.

I reckon you would make a great mod Stee. You have a lot of knowledge and you are good at dealing with people...you ARE a nurse..registration or not that is who you are. A caring empathetic person. You are the perfect candidate. Just my thoughts.

Otherwise FUBAR just because he is FUBAR :)

As such, we have usually chosen the applicant with less HR knowledge and drug experience when torn between two candidates as we'd rather avoid losing members with that high quality HR knowledge and drug/life in general experience to the more officious side of BL.

And how's that worked out?

Mixed bag, as you'd expect. In all honesty it's not a situation that comes up all that often. I was just pointing out that HR knowledge in and of itself is not especially high on the list of qualities we look for in a moderator. Obviously it is useful to have enough to spot instances of poor advice but, in reality, it's the wider membership who deal with such things best. If mods are seen as being the most qualified to provide HR info that just sets up a whole world of problems. It simply isn't what moderators are here for.

Of course, in reality, most of the time all applicants tend to have plenty of HR knowledge so it's rarely an issue. I was just saying that in a situation where we had two equally-matched applicants but one had significantly better history of making quality HR posts it would be a shame to waste that by losing their time and energies to shunting threads about and getting caught up in BL politics.

It may be worth noting that OD tended to prioritise HR knowledge when choosing mods. Given the high burnout rate for staff in all forums it could be seen as a contributing factor to the problems they are currently experiencing. My opinion and all that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.