European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

Behold, the OGtopus, currently sited upon my face:
buQvAWi.jpg

I've never felt comfortable showing myself here but you've given me the confidence, Squid. I think you're my soulmate <3

NSFW:
1360567490218199.jpg

Yeah,im all about the mdma in 2001, man. The 90s was, like, a decade before that&#55357;&#56860;

I heard pre 90's users used to bum drop their pills anyway, which accounted for 90% of the buzz, back in the day.

Hex, Strife, Sid - 24 is the last of the honeymoon years. At 25 a terrible doom begins. At 26, you realise you're almost 27! 8o I didn't freak out about age until 26 :\

Sadie - I think that's the first time I've seen a picture of you. I had you pictured differently! You've very nice eyes and a lovely flesh coloured sofa :D

That's not a sofa, its her arse ;)

You can ask Shambles, My ass is not that big. He should know ;)

YEAH!

Heh, I really hope that Shambles gets a barrage of PMs asking for the specific dimensions of your arse in cubits :D

HAHAHA We all know that he won't read them anyway!

He likes it anyway. Dunno why....

I'd love to have a bigger booty. At least the one I have is spankable.

My no-good, fiend of a camera opened my post after he signed for it today.

I swear, I'm this close (-------) to calling off the engagement :X

Last edited:
vU9cVcM.jpg

Candid picture of me, during what was a 2-day period of mephedrone-fuelled nonsense

Soon us 21 y/o's will take over the forum and run all you old fogeys off to a paddock where you can go reminisce about MD in the 90s and complain about kids these days and their terrible taste in music and intoxicating substances.

We could chat endlessly about our 5F-ABACUS and 3-MeO-WD40....

OT: gained sufficient weight for my waist to be 27" - hurrah!