• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

Shit. I look like the piece of shit I have become but if I can ever embrace the changes I need to implement the first thing I will do is to post a picture of my satisfied self, sitting with a book and an ice cold bottle of Mythos, Shirley Valentine style at a seafront taverna, a genuine idyll I lost the practical ability to do and the moral right to enjoy as a result of my relapse, the methadone dependency I fell into just to avoid frequent heroin use and the, what is now, over half a decade of unemployment.

The only alternative to this of course is ending up in the shrine, by which point the need or even desire to use my visage will be personally academic.

I go stir crazy if I have more than a week off stuck at home, I’d be sectioned if I had five years off with no purpose.

You need to address why you started using in the first place, accept you can never be a casual drug (ab)user and put a plan into action to keep you off and away from the Persian rugs.

Look to Chinup for strength.

It's lifestyle adds to it tho. I've done 20 years and eaten and lived in my home, not such the chaos lifestyle. I know the look you speak of,. Doesn't wrreck a bod like alcohol does. Very little organic damage done by opiates on their own. I look rough these days coz I'm not looking after myself so well.

61qVYIjYbrL._AC_SY355_.jpg