• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

Yeah, I'd agree with you. Think you hit the nail on the head.

When does life become interesting? Sure hasn't yet.

You're probably right Squid!

I need to learn that material things aren't the key to happiness.

Maybe I'll plan a trip to Fort William again. Beautiful place!

Its grainy I know...

sxDSqGu.jpg

Hex, Strife, Sid - 24 is the last of the honeymoon years. At 25 a terrible doom begins. At 26, you realise you're almost 27! 8o I didn't freak out about age until 26 :\

Sadie - I think that's the first time I've seen a picture of you. I had you pictured differently! You've very nice eyes and a lovely flesh coloured sofa :D

And she's so young! For some reason I had her down as being old, not around 21!

Soon us 21 y/o's will take over the forum and run all you old fogeys off to a paddock where you can go reminisce about MD in the 90s and complain about kids these days and their terrible taste in music and intoxicating substances.

You'll be decrepit, too, soon enough :p

I'm still wee enough that I didn't have any MD in the 90s. It did have the better orange soda, mind you. Glass bottles, too!

Yeah,im all about the mdma in 2001, man. The 90s was, like, a decade before that��

Sadie - I think that's the first time I've seen a picture of you. I had you pictured differently! You've very nice eyes and a lovely flesh coloured sofa :D

Um thanks????

Also, It puts the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again.

-

Last edited:
Sorry, it's just that, when I've spoken to people who know you IRL, they've said you're lovely but have questionable tastes in fabric colour. I'm just saying I think it's ok!

Should I duct tape (or zip tie) a plush octopus wearing sunglasses to my face and take a picture of it? Unfortunately I only own an octopus, not a squid : /

The rules of the internet, and highschool, suggest that the silence is a resounding 'yes' :D

Should I duct tape (or zip tie) a plush octopus wearing sunglasses to my face and take a picture of it? Unfortunately I only own an octopus, not a squid : /

Well, I'd have to say the purchase of such squid should be sought, and stuck to the face via the use of zip-ties.

Since I'm a lazy fuck, you will take your betentacled face-mounted-via-duct-tape aquatic animal and like it : P

Edit: plans are being revised due to running out of duct tape, please stand by.

Last edited: