• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Just a quick question to all you proper acid heads - have you alll had the chance to try 1-Propionyl LSD at a dose that you would consider active and how do you think it compares to LSD-25? All of my street acid experiences were as a teenager - due to a number of repeated bad trips I stopped using them at the age of 18 and retreated into psychedelic mushroom use for my tripping needs. Average blotter designs I took at the time (94-97) were the allegedly "double dipped" 'strawberries', purple hearts, purple ohms and once we got hold of some 'plugs' - which upon ingestion produced one of the better trips of my teenage years.

I have not had street acid since 1997, and would not even begin to fathom the strength of the blotters I took. The average intensity, length of come up and duration seemed fairly standard whatever I'd taken, the strongest dose possible being on one occasion where I took two trips (purple hearts) instead of my usual single dose.

But since trying 1-P LSD i feel like Ive found a psychedelic that I can handle with a perfect effect curve and duration (I found street trips to long generally lasting 12 hours + ,compared to the perfect 8 hour experience that 1-P LSD produces - you can even set your watch to it.

Now ive had some pretty intense experiences from this compound, including a certain degree of Ego - Death but ultimately I found this to be refreshing, and perhaps exactly what i was fighting as an inexperienced frightened teenager, 18 years ago. As I have no source for street acid it is my intention to stock up on these before the blanket ban.

So what do you old pros think of it? Does it hit the spot that proper acid does, or does its forgiving nature sacrifice the perceived depth of the trips? Id appreciate knowing how you think they compare

I think LSD has a bit more of a sinister edge to it and is more potent by weight. I don't find 1p-LSD as visual as I would find a similar dose of LSD - this applied to both OEVs and CEVs, but especially CEVs. I find 1p-LSD to be much more aural, than visual, in its effects. In saying this, I've now had much more experience of 1p than its older sister and I haven't taken LSD since I was 18. The visual novelty of psychedelics may have worn off on me somewhat since then, which is maybe why I perceive LSD to be much more visual. Mushrooms are definitely much more visual for me.

I haven't taken LSD since I was 18. The visual novelty of psychedelics may have worn off on me somewhat since then, which is maybe why I perceive LSD to be much more visual. Mushrooms are definitely much more visual for me.

I last took LSD-25 when I was 18, but that was 18 years ago so its difficult to remember the effects, especially when it comes to a comparison with 1-P LSD. When I took my first 100mcg 1-P tab back at the start of the summer, I spent the afternoon alone listening to 6 hours worth of classic techno / tech-house (3 fantastic essential mixes from 2002 - Adam Beyer, John Digweed and Cazrl Cox). It is the hardest trip |ve ever experienced, as I havnt even taken mushrooms in over 2 years Id consider my tolerance to psyches basically at rock bottom, and 100mcgs provided me with the best audio / visual trip Ive ever had but with the maddest of thought processes. Im not going to bore you with some hippy dippy description of the trips effects, but my visual, emotional and logical view of the universe fractalised completely in a way that words cannot do justice. However, Ive read the various psychedelic witterings of experienced psychonaughts and they have manged to do a damn good job of putting my subjective experiences into prose, describing my trip as reaching a level of ego death and intensity described as 'Level 8A Geomentry' a fantastically profound and positive experience that gave my psycholgical sate a good spring clean

I think LSD has a bit more of a sinister edge to it and is more potent by weight. I don't find 1p-LSD as visual as I would find a similar dose of LSD - this applied to both OEVs and CEVs, but especially CEVs. I find 1p-LSD to be much more aural, than visual, in its effects. In saying this, I've now had much more experience of 1p than its older sister and I haven't taken LSD since I was 18. The visual novelty of psychedelics may have worn off on me somewhat since then, which is maybe why I perceive LSD to be much more visual. Mushrooms are definitely much more visual for me.

Just going back to the comparison while this threads up and around and saturday's fresh in my mind - i went for 200cgs (1P- of course not -25) for the first time, on my own in a nice large comfortable room and serious musics. Ill try and do the the trip report as promised but apart from matching and somewhat exceeding my first ever 100mcg tab in intensity, it was probably the most powerful psychedelic experience Ive ever had. Perhaps only 25% stronger than my first 100mcg in overall intensity, what really let me know Id levelled up were some undescribabley, profoundly impressive moments that simply took my breath away, like staring through tears (rips, not blart water) in space time at distances stretching to absolute infinity and other barmy shite like that ill go into more detail in the tr, but every time ive taken it the trips, the core of my thought trains have always had a strong OEV component (Ive always found the OEV's swirly and entertaining enough that Ive always forgotten to check whats its like with them shut)

But, as with every other occasion before, I was back on my feet exactly 8 hours after taking them (perfect length imo) with no after effects. hangover or comedown. Although its been a long time, I remember my teenage trips well enough to state they always went on for too long, (even after class trips Id be sick of it long before I came down), they always left a weird, metallic taste in my mouth. Also, possibly because I did most of them outside, i never found them overtly visual, (I dont know what the average strength was of a blotter in the early to mid 90's), but things would always get swirly if you stopped pissing around for 5 minutes and let it in. The one constant visual every trip produced was a continual strobe like effect in my peripheral vision that would become apparent as soon as the trip kicked in. Again, as we were generally outside at night this could have been induced by the dark, but it would remain even at the end of the night when I would take to my room and suddenly realise what a bad idea plastering 4 walls and a ceiling in rave flyers as I freaked my way through to the comedown. Ive never experienced this strobe effect from mushrooms or the 1P - LSD but it was most definitely present during every street trip I took (about 6-8 over 3 years or so).

Thing is id be confident enough now to try a street tab again, but based on even my positive memories of LSD - I still think 1P - LSD is a better drug due the insanely predictable effect curve and length , lack of trippy metal taste and lack of comedown. I was a pup of course when I first tripped and with 3 day Dance/pills/speed sessions still about 4 years ahead of me I wouldn't have know a harsh comedown then if it came up and flicked cum in my hair, but none the less, I always felt fairly grotty the day after. But this stuff doesnt just not have a comedown or hangover (which ever other stimulant and empathogen has to some degree) - your just down, apart from a healthy happy sense of sensory exhaustion. Ive taken all my 1P - LSD trips over an afternoon and come 7 or 8pm, your just back to normal, no need for benzos or any drug to increase the peace. Just free to go about your evening like a normal person. Got 28 to last me the rest of my life. Im not buying any more because as refreshing as these trips have been for me, I know Ill melt my brain completely if i start on them every w/e. Plus, its the last drug i take thats still got much of its original majik, and Id like that to last, everything else ive cained to death from weed to ees to heroin, ive always taken too much, then had at least half the amount again within 30 mins. This last one Im not going to spoil, and with no car I cant go mushhy picking this year so Ill be saving the juices in my trippocampus (the part of the brain thats responsible for all positive or just weird drug effects, for those not familiar with geography of the brain its located behind shatners basoon)

Fuck you can tell im back at the 3- phenmet what an expanse of garbage. Might have well just written my tr in my own thread and not hijacked the lsd thread to shill for 1P

FWIW I think you're talking shite, thought that was a great post.

Cheers

<3

I was talking shite, at my dad, for over 2 hours then I came upstairs and smoked some more Phenmetrazine. Now Im typing shite and I should have been asleep hours ago - I actually have daily commitments at the moment and need to be up at my usual time as Ive loads of housework to do before I go to.........

......spacca scool. Or the ESA version.

Meh, depends on you. I have to be up no later than 8 and yet here I sit......

I can get away with 4 hours sleep but I can also be absolute shite and exhausted off of 8 hours or more sleep.

Don't you worry about it. It'll come. As long as you've stopped...

Yeah ive had a little bit of gear and im just having a spliff then Ill try and get my head down. I need to be up by half 5 at the latest but a bit more phenmetrazine will go down super with a coffee and a bit of playstation.

Im normally asleep by 9. Thats why im always up so early

Orange Sunshine lab tests and Flower Fish

These have two official saferparty warnings with results of 191 ug and 281 ug. They also have a bunch of seemingly trustworthy lab test forum reports (by °DMT~, who seems to be the guy that supplied the tab that lead to the first warning, from eve&rave and TLT13 from reddit) in between 98 ug to 229 ug (most closer to the upper range), all from within the past year. That goes to show that there can be quite variety of dosages within a single print.

Another interesting result from the warning: their average lsd lab test result is 70 ug which is pretty much the same value they reported last year.

The hunt for sunshine is ON!

Word in the dark allies of the internets is that they've gone out of print. Supposedly the flower fish are their successors (advertised dose is 300 ug as well). A bit harder to identify from a single tab but if they're as good as most of the orange sunshines then we should consider ourselves lucky that tabs like these are available on the market, in europe at least.

Last edited:
I recently got these Dalai Lamas blotters. Sold as 200µg the front print is darker (the orange colour is not as bright as before) than the previous batches of Dalai Lamas going around a few years ago. As well as that the back is not pinkish as on the older batches but it has a slightly darker tint with even darker and stains on some of the blotters (not seen on the picture).

I have experienced these on two occasions. The first time I took one. At T+1:30 as the effects felt quite mild I dropped a second one. I had a good time once it kicked in. On the second occasion, a couple of weeks later, I took two blotters simultaneously to get a full experience which I have to say was nice and deep with clear visuals.

Last week at a party I met some people who had bought some Dalai Lamas on the spot (not the same source I got mine from). One of the guys told me it was his first time experiencing with acid and that he had already taken two during the night. He was about to drop a third one. For a first timer I can’t imagine that his blotters contained 200µg each. If this had been the case I’m sure he would have been seriously spaced out and he wasn’t that much from what I could see and from what he was telling me. Question: are there different batches with this Dalai Lama prints actually on the market which may be laid with different dosages ?

My conclusion about these blotters is that their dosage is somewhere between 100µg-150µg rather than 200µg as advertised. Another explanation could be that the crystal these blotters are made from is no more than ~75% pure. The colour difference on the printed side and the back of the blotters could be explained by the fact that they were dipped in darker crystal (liquid). Another explanation is that they might be part of an old batch and they might have partly degraded (exposed to O2 or heat) after been poorly preserved over a long period of time which could also explain the colour change. The last explanation I can think of is that they have been unevenly laid. The correct answer might even be a combination of some or all of the previous explanations.

Has anybody here tried these Dalai Lamas recently and what is your opinion about these blotters ? Does anybody know if they are made by the same family as the original Dalai Lamas advertised 225µg a few years ago where only a single dose was needed for a full visual and psychedelic experience or are they just a pale copy of the original made by unscrupulous copycats ? Having had the chance to experience with the older batches from 2009 and onward I’m intriguedand I would like to know more about this actual batch since for me there is no way that 25µg (11%) less can make such a big difference in potency when we are talking about blotters previously dosed at 225µg. I will give them another try soon and updated this report if I find there is any interest.

Photos of the blotters (back & front):

I think my response to this would be:

Stick to psilocybin mushrooms, they're free and you know what you're getting :)

I tried dalai lamas at a bush doof near Byron Bay around 2010. Beautiful clean and strong acid. One was a nice solid dose. If newbies are taking 3 in one night then i would suggest that they are copycat blotters trading on quite the good reputation.

Anyone tried the blotters with dark colour pattern on front with the ANOMOUS MASK on the back?

Think they r dutch.

The DR Seuss's r the best acid i think ive ever taken :)