• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Fat Freddy's Cat

They're called Fat Freddy's Cat. In the late nineties they were excellent but I guess the print has been used (and maybe also misused with RCs) since so I have no idea what's on this print these days. I heard last summer that there were similar blotters at 250µg but again it might be a different batch.

I've finally managed to find some acid (after a long search...) and have been told these are 'pretty strong' and ill only need half a tab... Does anyone have any idea what the full 25 hitter looks like and how strong they are? Thanks

PS. thats the best hash I've found so far (in my current country), mediocre anywhere else im sure..

bYpNTp5.jpg

I've finally managed to find some acid (after a long search...) and have been told these are 'pretty strong' and ill only need half a tab... Does anyone have any idea what the full 25 hitter looks like and how strong they are? Thanks

PS. thats the best hash I've found so far (in my current country), mediocre anywhere else im sure..

bYpNTp5.jpg

lucky bugger :)

any of you had or tied 1p-lsd yet ?

its the closest to the real deal ive had in years

They're called Fat Freddy's Cat. In the late nineties they were excellent but I guess the print has been used (and maybe also misused with RCs) since so I have no idea what's on this print these days. I heard last summer that there were similar blotters at 250µg but again it might be a different batch.
Thankyou! I hope you're right about the dosage :) When the opportunity arises, me and the gf are going to take one each. I'll report back here on whether or not they were any good or (i hope not but) if they were RC's.

lucky bugger :)

any of you had or tied 1p-lsd yet ?

its the closest to the real deal ive had in years

When you order 100ug of 1P-LSD, you get 100ug of 1P-LSD. You don't get NBOMes or DOxx. You don't get 60ug or 80ug. You get 100ug of 1P-LSD. This is what buying LSD in a legal market would be like. This is how the RC scene could be a blue-print for legalised drugs.

true at least when you order that its 90% likely that's what you get got give a little for mistakes and some vendors are just as bad as street dealers when it comes to just sending anything out

what i was wondering if this has started to crop up yet as acid like 25i did

what i was wondering if this has started to crop up yet as acid like 25i did

It's bound to. It reacts differently under Ehrlich though, so it's worth investing in a kit if you havent got one. Dont buy an EZ test, seek a better value option or pm me.

Anyone taking blotters they haven't ID'd these days is taking an unnecessary risk!

Last edited:
Ehrilch testers can be bought online here as far as I know:

<wwww.snipped-cant-leave-vendor-sites-here.com>;)

Last edited by a moderator:
When you order 100ug of 1P-LSD, you get 100ug of 1P-LSD. You don't get NBOMes or DOxx. You don't get 60ug or 80ug. You get 100ug of 1P-LSD. This is what buying LSD in a legal market would be like. This is how the RC scene could be a blue-print for legalised drugs.

IME it's more like 70/80µg ish, but still the best value going, and its flipping legal!

So my mate tried the print above, seems like it was LSD but quite a mild dose

Anyone had the pleasure of trying these yet?

Hanuman.jpg

They're advertised as 160µg 'Hanumans' but i think 'Stoned Apes' is more fitting :)

Also wondering what the latest batch of Dalai Lamas are like strength wise? As i understand it the late 2014 batch is laid a bit weaker than the previous batch which were one hitters

Cheers!

I can confirm these are potent! :)

I'd guess a solid 100µg at least, my whole room almost went into a spin on the peak 8(

bYpNTp5.jpg

Been munching on Fat Freddy's Cat's these past couple months. Decent product, off DNM advertised @ 180ug, probably more around the 120-150 mark. Good stuff though, from The Netherlands/Belgium. :D

Can we trust these reviews in the days of the darknet? Most of the darknet vendors you see are dosing their own blotters - using the standard blotter art but just dosing it themselves.

Can we trust these reviews in the days of the darknet? Most of the darknet vendors you see are dosing their own blotters - using the standard blotter art but just dosing it themselves.

Really ? that seems like a great deal of hassle, on what are you basing this theory ?

Seen 4 or 5 of em on the darknet (obviously I havn't received any..ahem...) and what they do is get the blotter and either lay it or drop it on themselves. I got one sheet that was just blank blotter with a drop of liquid on each square. They always say "You might not get the sheet that is in the photo, but it will be the same dose".

As long as it is of sufficient purity I don't mind ;)

Edit: A quick titbit for my friends, my rockabilly buddies as Carl Perkins would say...instead of taking all your LSD at once, split the dose into two. Swallow the first dose straightaway, then swallow the second half 30 minutes later (make sure it's 30 minutes, if you go 40 or more it doesn't seem to work quite the same). Voila. Completely changes the LSD experience into a physical MDMA style high. Mark my words.

Last edited:
I still need to test out your 30min theory Ismene, i'll certainly let you know when i do ;)

...or try 1plsd which has the staggered dose built in because it's a prodrug (probably).

I've tried 1P and it seems indistinguishable from LSD to me, i still prefer pure LSD as i think its perfect so why add anything to it... the only thing that makes me doubt redosing is that tolerance builds very fast with LSD, although i think 1/2 hour is just about ok and worth a shot, i wonder how it differs though? Is the come up just easier? Does the trip last a bit longer? There must be some way to describe how it is noticeably different?

bitd 200mikes was quite normal and hardly ant acoid was less than 150 - trouble with blotters is they deteriate quickly unless in v cold place and air tight - tyats whhy panes and m dots were /are better

i wonder how it differs though? There must be some way to describe how it is noticeably different?

It becomes more like MDMA than LSD. But it's like the cleanest MDMA you've ever had and doesn't have a comedown.

bitd 200mikes was quite normal and hardly ant acoid was less than 150 - trouble with blotters is they deteriate quickly unless in v cold place and air tight - tyats whhy panes and m dots were /are better
Panes/gelatin are much more unstable than blotted. I've had a jelly dissolve in a plastic baggie in under a month. Yet paper that someone was sitting on in his wallet for 6+ months still just as good as ever.