• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Swiss bliss, are they what the tabs are actually called? Cos i found swiss bliss and it aint a tab. If ya know what i mean...

Swiss Bliss is the name of the crystal the tabs are laid with, the tabs themselves are generally called sacred geometry, although I believe the source doesn't give them a specific name.

Just coming into a very gentle landing now. I am super impressed how clean this acid is. I likee a lot.

Friendly reminder that source discussion is against both guidelines and rules, I really don't like to get all Disciplinary-Dickhead but I will do so if I must.

Cheers lads. Its a pain in the hole looking on my phone. I think ill give up till im on my desktop with a few beers tonight and ill find them no bother. Itll be a week before ive coin so no panic.

Going to ask here due to the inherent audience: those whom have sampled both LSD-25 and its propionyl substituent, roughly how much discrepancy exists between dosage required for similar subjective effects if duration is a variable removed?

Too high to deal with photos but if you google Swiss Bliss Acid and go to images the first 3 pics are the print. These tabs are bloody amazing. 2 was intense and i am a veteran tripper..i am guessing what you have is not these or you would be raving about them. This is possibly the best acid ive ever had.

I got some supposedly lab tested 250ug Sacred Geometry Swiss Bliss. Now obviously who knows if they are actually that strong but this source is extremely professional and so far his products speak for themselves so they just might be legit. I doubt I've been past 75ug so this should be pretty eye opening to say the least 8o

I got some supposedly lab tested 250ug Sacred Geometry Swiss Bliss. Now obviously who knows if they are actually that strong but this source is extremely professional and so far his products speak for themselves so they just might be legit. I doubt I've been past 75ug so this should be pretty eye opening to say the least 8o
From everything that i have read all the Sacred Geometry Swiss Bliss tabs are 150ug. I have seen no mention of 250ug tabs. If yours are really 250ug then look out!

I would be shocked if the lay is indeed 250ug. I can't see it for a multitude of reasons.
Simple economic conditions dictate two 125mic tabs preferable to a single massive dose, 0.25mg is wayyyy more than most people need and especially as a single dosage unit, solvent characteristics and substrate/blotter dimension alterations make it impractical, most 'Cid is shockingly low dosed as is, etc, etc.

While it's admittedly now dated, this article from Erowid is pretty eye-opening regarding average dose.

I would be shocked if the lay is indeed 250ug. I can't see it for a multitude of reasons.
Simple economic conditions dictate two 125mic tabs preferable to a single massive dose, 0.25mg is wayyyy more than most people need and especially as a single dosage unit, solvent characteristics and substrate/blotter dimension alterations make it impractical, most 'Cid is shockingly low dosed as is, etc, etc.

While it's admittedly now dated, this article from Erowid is pretty eye-opening regarding average dose.
There are actually some 300ug blotters floating around out there. The average dose in the 60's early 70's was 250 - 300 mics. But yes most blotters are around the 100ug mark. The ones i had yesterday were lab tested by energy control at 146ug. One would be a good dose for someone who didn't want to trip hard or someone that was new to acid. I personally wouldn't complain if there were 300ug doses of Swiss Bliss as that is the kind of dose i normally take. I will have to settle for the 150ug ones though.

Probably wise to remember that you have a fair chunk of experience that many do not. ;)
~150ug may be a bit much for a first time IMO, 100ug has always been my ballpark figure for newer users due to being active enough to enjoy but not enough to be overwhelming

I should have said doses of 250ug - 300ug were common in the 60's and early 70's not the average

Probably wise to remember that you have a fair chunk of experience that many do not. ;)
~150ug may be a bit much for a first time IMO, 100ug has always been my ballpark figure for newer users due to being active enough to enjoy but not enough to be overwhelming
Yeah 100ug would probably be more sensible. I am just a hard head :)

I used to live 5 min up the road from Rosebank! That area is the home of acid in Australia. Its where my Californian white fluff liquid came from.

Ha, figures. The blotter sounds a hoot. Nice one glad you enjoy!

Going to ask here due to the inherent audience: those whom have sampled both LSD-25 and its propionyl substituent, roughly how much discrepancy exists between dosage required for similar subjective effects if duration is a variable removed?

Bearing in mind have never been able to have conclusive evidence of the LSD-25 dose potency, would say LSD-25 is marginally more potent, but I think overall it's pretty negligible.