• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

As requested by Mr FUBAR - There's no real timeline - I don't get how people take notes whilst tripping ?? im usually top scared my pen will bite me

I'll start by saying this was my first trip in almost 2 years,
Due to my nephew moving into my gaff with his mother (this being my eldest brothers EX - yes this has Jeremy Kyle written all over it)

Arrived home from work about 5.15pm, i rolled a spliff and sat in the garden waiting to come up whilst doodling some ideas for a book I'm illustrating for my nephew.
after realising that i was in a little too deep for drawing i went back inside and watched some 'Urasawa Naoki no Manben' (Japanese dudes drawing manga)
this turned out to be a major brain fuck, i don't speak or even attempt to speak japlish but for some reason I found it extremely frustrating I couldn't understand there language. Aha

so i switched the TV off and put on a Credence Clearwater Revival greatest hits album at this point i turned my attention to my 2 cats & dog 'Scamp' (Yorkshire terrier/ jack russell mix I had inherited from my nan a few years ago)
by now it had dawned on me that i talk to my pets way too much for a relatively sane person!?! maybe im not as sane as I thought ?

By now it was about 9pm and i was in serious need of food, after the Just Eat App stopped changing fucking colour i decided on a burger and chips with a cheeky 3 pieces of fried chicken (the chicken was only to meet the minimum expenditure for delivery)

Between 11 & 12am the visuals died down enough for my to get my water colour palette out and paint the sunset i'd ingrained to my brain a few hours ago.
From here i smoked some more bud till about 4am then slept peacefully till 11am, then i had to pop to town and meet the misses for lunch, according to her I was in the best mood she'd seen in over a year (i'm a chronic cluster headache sufferer so more often then not im in a horrendous mood) and next time i shouldn't wait such a long time in between LSD trips, what's fine by me

Glad you had a good time mate.

But how the fuck can you eat on acid... :?

I am partial to a meal toward the end of an acid trip. Also like to have some candy king on hand throughout and even a fresh lager on the patio as the sun is coming up.

Candy King are the fizzy cola bottles and others similar sweets you find in the big loose sweet displays in WHS Smith, Wilcos and the like. Usually your local cinema has them also. When tripping the occasional one makes a nice treat.

Candy King are the fizzy cola bottles and others similar sweets you find in the big loose sweet displays in WHS Smith, Wilcos and the like. Usually your local cinema has them also. When tripping the occasional one makes a nice treat.

Aah, sweeties. Now that makes sense. But WHS? You must be a right old cunt to mention them... ;)

So planning on dropping a couple of tabs tomorrow and going up a nearby hill to take in the fireworks. Anybody else a fan of lysergamides on guy faulkes?