• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Fuck it. Just ate 450 ug of Swiss Bliss acid. I blame the alcohol. Lets ride...

I thought you might have brother. Bloody good acid.

Aye, there's a few of us on here that remember them, Warrior on the Edge and Zombywoof to name but two.

I remember a group of us tripped out on these fuckers listening to this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ra2xYKdP8w

at full volume. If you see this before you come down, just give it a listen and report back with your resulting hallucinations. Then I'll tell you what I saw..

Consumer, this is Earth calling - are you receiving? Over...

Last edited:
I didn't see this till just now. I am pretty much back on earth. If i had heard that when i was peaking i reckon my head would have exploded

I didn't see this till just now. I am pretty much back on earth. If i had heard that when i was peaking i reckon my head would have exploded

Yes, that's pretty much what I saw - an infinitely receding line of heads on stakes screaming along to the music. But rather than being disturbing, I found it fascinating - which is rather disturbing in itself tbh... :(

Yes, that's pretty much what I saw - an infinitely receding line of heads on stakes screaming along to the music. But rather than being disturbing, I found it fascinating - which is rather disturbing in itself tbh... :(
That sounds intense. I spent most of the night in a place called the Obelisk. It has 360 degree views of the city. I wasn't game to leave there for ages as the visuals were just too intense. Everything was melting and morphing into fractals and crazy geometric patterns. There were trails off the trails off the trails..fucking intense. Good fun though. Feel great now but i have slept all day.

wow purple ohms we had them back in 88-90 they were the dogs - always clean and fresh and i swear that my vision alwyas had a purple edge to it

I always remember leaving a muddy field at the end of a rave and trying not to step in any puddles trouble was it appeared to me that my legs were about 30 feet long and my feet looked about and inch long - then got to my mates car and i was convinced it was made of rubber and when i fell against it i bounced back did this quite a few times...unfortunately it was just a normal car not vulcanised and ended up with a few dents....ahem. All the while just laughing Maniacally ...yeah had some brilliant trips on those ohms.

Last edited:
If you went to any parties while you were in Rosebank i was probably there. Its a pretty small and insular area. Everyone knows each other. Epic parties happen in those hills thats for sure!

The Chanory (sp)
Rainbow Temple

Do you mean the Channon? A village between Rosebank and Nimbin where they hold the legendary Channon Country Markets?

I have been to quite a few parties at the Rainbow Temple. Rainbow Guy is quite a character. There was an Electric Tee Pee party there years ago that was legendary...lots of acid getting passed around. Twas a very loose night.

Rainbow Guy, yes. :D Having just hitched into Byron, early morning sitting at the beach, up comes this dude with his dog asking if I'd like to spend some time in his Temple. How could I say no... =D

The Channon Market is the one. Good times there. Mardi Grass a fun little weekend too. Aces part of the world you live consumer.

Its a small world hey! I no longer live up there. I spent 20 odd years there though. I miss it though. I judged at the Cannabis Cup at Mardi Grass a couple of years. Good times.

Apologies to the mods if this isn't allowed, but does anybody have any recommendations for decent prints available off the darkweb (not vendors, just good prints)? Just returned from Australia where I picked up quite the taste for Lucy.

150ug Swiss Bliss Sacred Geometry tabs are soooooooooo good. Best acid i have had a lot of acid. They were a unique print made specifically for the lay. They were around a few months ago. Not sure now.
Where abouts were you in Oz? Byron Bay region? Plenty of high grade acid in Australia.

Cheers mate, I'll check them out. We were getting what was sold to us as geometrics out there for a long time, they were very nice.

Nah, I stopped in Byron Bay for a week, but spent most of my time in Perth... My favourite place by far. Was in oz for two years, first year driving round in my campervan and working along the way when funds got low, then spent most of my second year in Perth. Also spent a few months in Melbourne, Sydney, and Darwin. Now I've just gotta get trained in something so I can get skilled migration ;) I fucking loved it out there

This thread is dead these days... Killed off by the darkweb perhaps?

Anyway, just picked up 10 of those Sacred Geometry tabs, along with 10 of the Kesey prints. Looking forward to taking a couple of the Sacred Geometry's this Friday. The Kesey's are purported to be 125ug, but are £3 a tab of supposed 98% acid... Interested to see how those compare

The Sacred Geometry 150ug Swiss Bliss tabs? They are fucking magic. Other ones to look out for are 99.5%pure needlepoint Flower of Light tabs from the same layer. The Sacred Geometry tabs tested by energy control at 98.7% pure and 148ugs. So purer than advertised an pretty spot on dosage wise. I have ordered the Flower of Light tabs too. Could not resist. Tried the swiss bliss at 150ug which was nice, visual and easy, 300ug which was a step up. Very visual and headfucky but just awesome and 600ug which i only recommend if you are comfortable with letting go and letting the trip take you where it deems fit. In all cases there was no nausea, bodyload.Super clean and it just wore off. The way all acid should be. People who claim all acid crystal is equal apart from strength have no idea in my experience. Quality is everything.

Yes that's the ones.. from a reseller, but he said it's the swiss bliss ones. I've never taken more than 200ug before, so kinda looking forward to (kinda anxious about also lol) 300ug of swirly magic =D. Yeah I'll probably get 25 of the flower of lights... the design looks amazing. I've also got one of the 250ug swiss bliss tabs from the same seller, but that's for a friend