• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

I feel weird in the chemist too, do they see me as the same as the others ones that come in? I don't care what anyone says am not that type of junkie, I am a junkie but I look after myself still, but that is hard too do with a junk habit, I only seemed to come here when I was bad on it or struggling, I know I have only been back on my subs a week but it feels like a life time it's nuts. Am having a drink and a few lines of good white, and this is what I used to love way back when, and has much as I am enjoying it, if am honest I would rather take junk, even tho my life in a week looks better ad rather still have junk and that is madness. How do you cope with that? I was already thinking if am rough tomorrow i patch the subby for kit, already got it justified to myself , we will see tho as my missus is having a drink and maybe also rough I may fight it because I wanna make my family work, am trying to sort myself out , I know the right choices I just need to make them, but walking away completely from heroin seems like the hardest thing I will ever do in life, madness if you could tell your non junkie self that you'd never believe it lol fuck it tho one day at a time and try find enjoyment in what you used to do, and I am but it's just not as good, that's all, have a good one all

Gotta ask, why are you on bupe anyway? If all you're doing is taking it to tide you over to you next hit, then stopping it, getting high then starting again, what's the point? What dose are you on? If you don't want to stop using completely yet wouldnt methadone be a better choice? No risk of precipitated withdrawals, don't have to stop and start taking it if you do decide to use

Right I saw my key worker today for the first time in fucking aaaaages (shes been off to get married) and she's transferred my care to the nurse prescriber who will continue to supply bridging prescriptions and hold me at 30mg until the new year when I can talk to a doc about swapping to bupe before going into freefall. Which will do nicely for now, as a problem put off is a problem that go fuck itself for the time being and come back in January, leaving me with Christmas to try and do something fun.

And carry on pissing about a bit on top as 30mg is a bit sweet - no blockade action and it perks up the most mediocre bobs to a passable standard. Bulllseye!

I use sub for maintence, I used subs for 3 month on the outside before I went to jail and never used once, but I stopped taking any because I wanted to just use gear, I was out on bail and expecting 5 year, I got lucky and got half that, so my head was messed up, I ended up with a sub habit in jail, so has everyone but that's a different story, when I got out I had a sub habit and had to wait 2 weeks to see my drug worker to get put on sub maintence, so the addict in me justified it and said i would just just a bag a day to get me through, and part from the first 4/5 days where I took a little more I didn't go crazy as I was taking blues, but I got by for 2 weeks on mostly a tenner bag a day, sometimes 2, and a few blues to take the edge off it, then I seen my worker and it was agreed I would go back on my subs.

That was all going well, I had money in my pocket, was sleeping better, missus happier, but obv by my life style I come across people, I was seeing a boy I knew from jail, and he said he had dyno kit best about, so I said ad see it, he phones he wants me to go see him so a go long sort what a went there for and then he said you wanna see this gear , let's see it then, opens about an oz up and I am amazed, I know people you can't tell by the look but you can, powder with rocks, solid rocks but not like re-compressed bunk, I could just tell it was good, I had took my subby that day, but I would be in his company anyway because we have had something to be doing, anyway when we're back at his , jimmys out, about .4 fired on for me, fired her up, was lovely, am drooling a bit so won't go on, but basically hut a 10 days bender with the junk and diazepam, fucked everything again.

I phone my drugs worker, I go in and explain, I posted about it on here, I got my script, and have been back on my subs as normal , but Tuesday my mate came round to play fifa17 and get a few joints, and that's what my missus thought, we where doing that but he brung a big bag of ww d10 ones, fake as can be, I think own printed in our courty, but obv I start taking them too, I thought they where shit but it was they just a lot longer to affect you , definetly not diazepam maybe phanzepam, or something like that, then he produced 300 pregab and 7.5 zopiclone, I was fucked poor missus pretended she didn't know feel so shit for her how much of a dick I am, but my wee mate has just recently started getting the kit bug, not through me, through his daft his self I would let anyone first but after that there fucked anyway and he wanted a bit next day, I said ok, he was round early with the last 10 or so of they fakers, and got me to get a half g, I took .3 and he got .2 , he just wasted it on the foil and wouldn't let me help , I tried

Today I was away for my subs, and I just wanted a smoke with my hash, so when handed it in the chemist I just casually walked out they don't bother about me but a don't look there usual, maybe something in that, and literally no even 5 mins fae the chemist there a door, always got, if not always the best, I went along anyway, just got one , don't want bumpt, I don't need it, and just as well it was only one it was kinda pony, made me more content and maybe could have got a slight nod, not worth buying in tenner bags, 100% not, but it's been ok with the hash.

Tomorrow back on the sub full time, hopefully no moments of weakness, I have been doing well recently.

Add for methadone? Bro I just couldn't do it, all the horror story's , it's bad enough being on sub, but meth has more of a stigma than smack, I keep my junkie life secret for the most part, missus knows, one or two mates that's it, they get I smoke heroin of foil or I take a tablet under my tounge for wd/maintence but drinking green death? Step too far. That's the stigma of meth homeless people ug issue sellers etc, I am always around drugs but my type aren't meant to take smack, but plenty do and loads of rumours spread but to be caught on meth, you would be seen as a down and out junkie for life, much like a jagger in the same siuation, for me it's back on my sub and get money together for Xmas coming up, no relapses !!!

Last edited:
It's going to be fucking miserable either way ftt whether I jump off here, from gear or through the recovery / rehab hoop but to be honest my meth script might just have saved my life yet - it's been great to know you have a dose of full on narcotic system stopper for you every morning, the 9 month hold at 70mg provided enough of a blockade effect to reduced my heroin use 7 fold more or less instantly on prescription (after a couple of futile weeks attempting to get high of course) and then some, and although it's probably not the best on the market, as a UK user I have only ever tried 3 other oral opi's (morphine, dihydrocodeine and yes, codeine - I don't think tramadol qualifies personally) and although it's highly inadvisable, methadone is by far the best to use - smash - weise'...... :\

I've never 'tried' any of the trendy synthetics like oxy, hydro, speedo, peado or whatever- never even abused a tablet fragment of bupe........

I have been using gear few days now can't break the circle now am sitting sniffing coke, enjoying but I will need gear tomorrow to take away the blues.

Right I saw my key worker today for the first time in fucking aaaaages (shes been off to get married) and she's transferred my care to the nurse prescriber who will continue to supply bridging prescriptions and hold me at 30mg until the new year when I can talk to a doc about swapping to bupe before going into freefall. Which will do nicely for now, as a problem put off is a problem that go fuck itself for the time being and come back in January, leaving me with Christmas to try and do something fun.

And carry on pissing about a bit on top as 30mg is a bit sweet - no blockade action and it perks up the most mediocre bobs to a passable standard. Bulllseye!

Hi Stee, tbh mate, I wouldn't bother with switching to bupe. Just continue with your methadone reduction, however long it takes. Once you're down to single figure meth doses there's no point. Swapping opioids just prolongs the agony and is merely a manifestation of your junkie mind trying to put off the inevitable.

I'd be fine with that but the rehab centre my DSP uses doesn't accept methadone patients - they specifically ask for all referrals to be transferred to bupe as they have their own detox facility on site which they reckon they can use to reduce one to nowt within 2 - 4 weeks before starting the residential course.

I know my junkie mind is putting off the inevitable which is why i'm happy circling in the landing stack at 30mg between now and Jan.

747's on the mind still....

Bro if your not gonna go on sub the long term and just continue using the meth to reduce, i haven't used meth part from the odd time to keep away wd, best of luck in whatever you do, hardest fight in my life yet, and I have had a fair few fights!! But this is another level shit!!

Friday I had 3 bags and Friday night I ended up with in mates, and we knocked out a few of posh smoked some bangin green, oz out on the table puffing away, ran out of posh about 3, tried phoning a few heads but no quick reply, we probs would of got but called it a night, my mate has a wee stash that makes it so much easier to come off the white, 5 yellows, real ones and took 3 fake blues stupid I know, but defo have diazepam effects, and he gave me a thing to take home said only to take if I wanted to sleep for a long time lol he told me exactly what it was though and it was safe, the Valium kicked in I enjoyed that for a little while , all I kept thinking about was kit tho lol, anyway I thought fuck it and gubbed that tablet he gave me, I slept from 4 in Friday morning till a few hours ago a didn't even wake up with a bit of roughness I know the sub but when I was taking kit I was still feeling it for sure , but must of been subby still i my system cause I slept helluva good bruv, was good missed the chemist yesterday and maybe today as well, surelooks like but I had some sat aside i took 1.5ml snorted then another1.5 about an hour or so later smoking hash and green, it has got me chilled right out , before I came on here i had my eyes shut lost in my thoughts was lovely , but am back to the chemist tomorrow. But because life has to boot you in the bollocks , am thinking is it even worth it at least with my junk I am happy, I know you don't always have the junk tho and that's what keeps me in check but some times I wonder is there really a fucking point anyway, obv I know I have things thats worth it , but that can't always stop the lure. Even though I got a little tickle out of sub, I want a half g and 20 Valium to relax, I have the means , but i want to stay sober, its tough at the top lol I will get through it like everything else, here helps get it out there for yourself and no body knows who you are, thats the main part for me I could never speak to someone IRL like this, obv drug worker etc but you can't be totally truthful with them it would give them nightmares, because I have to type on here I miss things out if I was talking face 2 face with someone it would even so tragic , iust gotta deal with it tho , it is what it is, as they say!

Last edited:
Cheers bud - it's nice for you to say how comfortable you are being able to share that stuff with us and that it gives you an outlet to vent, as this is one example of how this site works best as long as your still careful enough to protect yourself and the other members.

:D

hey, so, when it comes to plugging h - specifically the no.3 we get in the UK - how would be the best way to go about it?
i can smoke .3 a day very happily, so how much would i need to adjust my doses? also; prep. would i need to cook it up as if i was prepping a shot i.e.: citric acid? i've plugged stuff before so i know that part ha.

don't try more than a point max to start with until you have gauged the effect

don't attempt to to do anything with it until you have smoked some to gauge the strength

and as I said in the other thread - keep the pH as high as is possible to still break the gear down - use ascorbic acid.

don't overdo it as regardless of the above you will still have to use an acid so their will always be some element of bum burn. It may be somewhat safer than IV but even if you inject and mash one of your veins up, you still have more (to circulate your blood - not for injecting.....) - you only have one cakehole so if you cause any damage down there things could get complicated very fast.

(consider diluting the solution some more once the bobs have broken down).

Still filter - you don't know what else is in the mix!

I tried moving to the smaller town my girlfriend lives in about 40 miles away and within half a day by myself at her flat whilst she was at work I was able to score a couple of bags from the first guy I saw on the street with pupils like pin points.

hey, so, when it comes to plugging h - specifically the no.3 we get in the UK - how would be the best way to go about it?
i can smoke .3 a day very happily, so how much would i need to adjust my doses? also; prep. would i need to cook it up as if i was prepping a shot i.e.: citric acid? i've plugged stuff before so i know that part ha.

Can this be done? I'm interesting in trying anything that won't damage my lungs further or ruin my veins.

Natural curiosity and perhaps a bad couple of weeks at work has led me here this evening.

I can think more clearly about the steps I should be taking, rather than trying to think with a scattered, anxious, paranoid mind.

My first time with H, as I have never felt pulled toward it, nor felt that the effects were worth my time. I do wish to keep it this way, but I can see how it gets you, and why certain people are more drawn to it than others.

Compulsive...At the moment, I can really feel the want to have more, so I'm just going to go to bed and sleep.

I hope i dont see you posting in this thread in 6 months time Cloudie. Using heroin does not tend to lead to good things from my experience. Luckily for me i hated the stuff. I couldn't get past the puking. Anyway its your life.

I hope i dont see you posting in this thread in 6 months time Cloudie. Using heroin does not tend to lead to good things from my experience. Luckily for me i hated the stuff. I couldn't get past the puking. Anyway its your life.

Thanks for the concern consumer. I really appreciate it.

Laying in bed now, feeling foolish, and that I completely ignored everyone's advise, and even reading their struggle with getting off the stuff, and here I am voluntarily taking it for no good reason.

I'm going to flush the rest in the morning.

Thanks for the concern consumer. I really appreciate it.

Laying in bed now, feeling foolish, and that I completely ignored everyone's advise, and even reading their struggle with getting off the stuff, and here I am voluntarily taking it for no good reason.

I'm going to flush the rest in the morning.
Thats probably the best decision you will ever make in your life. No harm in trying it. Its when you keep going that shit goes pear shaped.

Thanks consumer. It would be nice if I actually fell asleep though....

I didn't plan on not falling asleep. Pretty shit.

Just as well as you hated heroin, when it's gets a hold it's like no other.

I have been sticking to my subs, used last on thursday/Friday, maybe Saturday I can't remember, from last Wednesday I have been taking diazepam, real and fake! Silly but it's help with not wanting junk, I have kept the Diaz use low no one has noticed yet, or they haven't said, and it's not like them not to say.

I have a question and it may sound silly, but am asking anyway. I have been taking anywhere from 5-25mg a day , but most till yesterday I have been getting fakes, firstly d10 wws, and then msj, both where benzo-y type drugs , or some mix simarlar, but the presss where all wrong, ww didn't taste of diazepam either , msj had a slight Diaz tastes, basically both where shite and considering the prices of the loose shite because of a dry up of boxes, but just so happens I meet lad who's got a few, and at less than the cost of the loose crap, meaning I will have a wee run yet if it doesn't cause nowt lol

But if I take 20mg tomorrow maybe 25 do you think it will give me a benzo feeling? Is there anything I can do ?

Last edited:
WEDINO's FTT.

Alot of the counterfeit diazepam on the BM at the moment probably still have a benzodiazepine in them as an an active ingredient, as I suspect much of the NPS benzo / thieno powders that were on sale before the PSA came into force are now being used in these sorts of products, and the dearth of clandestine alprazolam 'bars' that are on sale in the UK possibly have been made using them as well (chloro - diazepam, flubromazepam, conitrazolam etc). But despite the fact that many of these tablets may still contain genuine benzodiazepine derivatives, if they contain one of the type of drugs mentioned above, or are even under (or, probably more rarely, over) dosed with gen up diazepam, it may be really difficult to assess how much of something you have taken. IMO, and as you already said, I can recognise the specific tastes of diazepam, clonazepam (minty!) and flubromazepam now, so if they tasted wrong I would be inclined to go with your gut (NPI) and get them tested to see what they actually are.

You don't want to be taking some ultra - potent triazolo unintentionally which will massively raise your tolerance to these sorts of drugs, the use of which may explain why you are finding it difficult to get good benzodiazepine effect, especially if you have been taking the same product from the same source for a while. You already sated in a previous post that you suspected that you thought some alleged 'blues' you had obtained contained phenazepam or something similar - there is a good chance you are right - get one tested and try and change up your source in the meantime.

EDIT - for instance - the most recent '10mg diazepam' sent to WEDINOS's contained, surprise, surprise, chloro - diazepam (diclazepam) - very potent, but, compared to 'standard' diazepam, has a subjectively underwhelming perceived effect. As diclazepam was as cheap as chips I would have thought that most profit obsessed con merchants would have plumped for this stuff over and above any other NPS type benzodiazepines. And the second (a blue 'MSJ') - promethazine!

2nd EDIT - I'll give it a rest now as I have probably more than made my point - but the third adulterated 'blue' they tested? MDMA!!!!!!! (has same stamp as other products sold as 10mg diazepam tablets)

Last edited:

Just over a year ago in the summer I bought a load of capsules that were advertised as "15mg Valium" per capsule.. In retrospect they almost certainly weren't, one of those had me laid out for 18 hoursm i'd have been interested to know what they actually were ni retrospect as they were pretty good though after taking them every other day for a couple of weeks I got really worried about developing a high tollerance/addiction to them, so gave away the last of them I had.

I got some MSJ's recent'y and had 1 and a 1/2 this evening and smoked a bag of gear and i've spent the past two hours hunched over my keyboard dribbling down my self so that seems about standard.