• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

A friend gave me a fentanyl pill with 800mcg in. I have no tolerance but get high probablytwice a year on hor poppies.

I've read all about fentanyl patches and their horror stories but not much about snorting. Reckon I could get away with making 8 lines for a dose of around 100mcg?

I'mprescribed 20mg olanzapine daily for psychosis also

I'd recommend against that.. I've heard of people snorting it and being knocked unconscious in seconds.. Not saying that will happen, just.. the effects, the responses to it are too variable.

Are these pharmaceutical pills?

I'd recommend against that.. I've heard of people snorting it and being knocked unconscious in seconds.. Not saying that will happen, just.. the effects, the responses to it are too variable.

Are these pharmaceutical pills?

Thanks mate - no they're not. They're fake roxy 30s, the guy he got em off said they were fake but 800mcg fent which he said equals 80mg oxy. I'm not sure about that

Yeah, pass. They could be any amount of anything. Those fake oxys are causing all sorts of shit all over the place.

Even the shot they give to block the effects of opiates and bring people out of overdose situations is not really responsive to a lot of these new opioids and fent analogues, they are really dangerous.

At least you were told they were fake, a lot of people are still shooting or snorting whole pills thinking they're oxy. Never ends well.

I really hate to sound like an anti-drug commercial, I just don't think the risk is worth the lackluster high that they give.

Last edited:
I was on Daily supervised for a year untill they started letting me take my methadone home. And that was only after 10 months of clean samples. :(

You done 10 months of clean samples and your clinic was still making you do daily supervised( not even daily take home).That is harsh, most wouldn't put up with it where I go.
I hated daily supervised because I was still wanting to use gear, and I hate drinking juice if going to do H.

My drug clinic is getting quite strict as well about dirty samples. People who have had meth scripts for 10+ years are getting put on daily supervised.
And no one seems to get 100ml + scripts round here.

Ok I don't know much about this. I'm keen to learn a bit more as inspired by ScotchMist - saying "you've seen Trainsporting, its like that"...

So how do you guys manage to go to work, take the kids to school etc, do your role as carers etc with daily pick ups?

Thanks mate - no they're not. They're fake roxy 30s, the guy he got em off said they were fake but 800mcg fent which he said equals 80mg oxy. I'm not sure about that

You also have to take into account that black market produced pills are never going to be exactly 800mcg, there's going to be massive variance in strength. When they make these pills en masse there's no way they could dose them that accurately, and with fentanyl the difference between getting high and dying could be the same size as a few grains of salt.

If you're really dead set on trying fent there is one derivative which are less potent. I think it's acetyl-fent - i tried it and the dose was more like 10mg-20mg, which is still easy to fuck up but not as easy as 1mg. It isn't even that good, just a very intense "cold seeming" nod then it's over. I'd really just say stay away from that class of drugs in general, not much to gain and so much to lose (like your life!)

Definitely. I've had street H, which was very plainly and obviously, whilst containing some gear at least, boosted up orders of magnitude with one of the fentanyls (I am quite experienced with fent itself and have had a few others of the class too, alfentanil, remifentanil, sufentanil, and lofentanil are the ones I remember, think I'm forgetting one other, and fentanyl, remifentanil and sufentanil at least were utter shite on a frozen stick of diarrhea-squirtings.

If you have to use those things, do NOT do it without a hefty tolerance to opiates already. The medical profession, aside from clinical anaesthesia, which is where I tried remifentanil, in the BNF, fentanyl itself, is indicated in only the tiniest patches (for the patch form that is) for those not currently treated with strong opioid analgesics, in intractable pain.

Of the fentanyl derivatives I have tried (don't know of course which one was in that smack I posted a warning about a while back here), only the lofentanil and alfentanil were remotely decent. And even alfentanil seemed cold, more warmth than most of the rest but still, these feel like clinical knockouts, conducted in a steel and white tile-clad room, with antiseptic smelling corridors, for the purpose of research and testing. A MOR agonist brick thrown at the head. A rubber brick sprayed with polyurethane foam, but a brick all the same. Not a warm hug from an old friend. But a friendlyish acquaintance seeing you kick off and tackling you to the deck to avoid you getting sent to prison after getting shitfaced drunk on 3 liters of vodka and enough speed to affect a very big horse.

People think due to the great potency, that fentanyl derivatives will be incredible stuff. The absolute fucking tits. They aren't the tits at all, but the nipples of some moderately attractive female, who gets off on shagging her labrador.

Last edited:
Props to you stee man, props for the 90% drop in your skag use. I haven't scored off the street since shortly after that fent-touched dope went the rounds.

And not only for the reason that the dealer himself, the other one, and the guy I picked up through dissappeared, phone died shortly after the stuff went about. All of them did, now unregistered. I strongly suspect they may be deceased.

What do you mean hardcore, guys? I just posted a simple procedure that should, I hope, be adequate for getting the morphia out of oramorph or other brands of linctus, because morphine is so fucking shite by the oral route, the bioavailability is usually less than 30%, so a massive, massive massive waste by mouth. And there is a TON of sugar in it, so plugging is not too nice, and unhealthy to shoot intravenously. Its a modification of a procedure I use to precipitate the calcium phenoxide of morphine from my XR capsules prior to doing the propionylation; that works much better, and faster and easier to perform than a traditional acid-base extraction where morphine is the drug that is sought. It relies on the fact not of salting and basing the amine nitrogen, but upon that of the calcium salt of the acidic phenol group (a phenol is a benzene bearing a hydroxyl group, -OH amongst any other substituents on the ring [phenyl, where a substituent or part of a molecule of complex nature, rather than for example, simple ring-substituted benzenes, toluenes [toluene is methylbenzene] et cetera.

Unlike conventional alcohols, with which phenols do share quite a few characteristics, such as being able to form esters for example, phenols are much more acidic than are regular aliphatic alcohols (aliphatic meaning on a non-aromatic alkane chain or cycloalkane ring, being formally derived from the parent hydrocarbon alkane. For instance methane, CH4, gains an oxygen atom, to become CH3OH, this being the simplest alcohol possible of the aliphatic type. The simplest cyclic alcohol is cyclopropanol, derived from the parent saturated hydrocarbon, cyclopropane, C3H6, with three carbon atoms linked up to form a pyramidal ring, any one carbon bonded to its two neighbors and bearing two hydrogen atoms. In cyclopropanol, one of these gains an oxygen, to become C3H5OH, where the oxygen, as in other alcohols is bonded to a carbon atom and bears a terminal hydrogen atom, attached only to the oxygen)

Aliphatic alcohols are very weak acids, although they are capable of being deprotonated, R-OH (R in this case stands for the alkyl group), losing that hydrogen bonded to the oxygen atom and replacing it with a metal atom, in practice almost always a group I or II metal (group I are the alkali metals, from lithium, down through sodium, potassium, rubidium and finally caesium, lithium being the least reactive and the least basic alkoxides of the group I metals are derived from it, the trend continues downward in order of increasing reactivity. There is one last alkali metal, francium but it is incredibly fleeting in its existence due to the fact that its intensely radioactive with no stable isotopes, and all of them have a very short half life. IIRC 22 minutes is the longest half life of any isotope. Although I am unaware if it has any nuclear isomers) Theres a spoonful or so, about 25g or so distributed over the entirety of our earth at any one time due to its continuing production as a daughter nuclide of other radioactive elements such as thorium isotopes decaying to francium, which then itself decays, to radon gas, the noble gas below xenon in the periodic table, and the halogen below iodine, another vanishingly rare, fleeting ghost of an element.

The typical route to alkoxides, being to dissolve the alkali or alkaline earth metal (the alkaline earths, or group II metals are beryllium, for the first one, then again in increasing order of reactivity, beryllium being quite hard, and does not react with room temperature water, magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium and radium.

Calcium, a greyish metal, is quite soft, but not nearly so much so as sodium, potassium etc, and needs quite a hard pressing, heavy handed approach if its to be cut with a knife, it reacts slowly but steadily with air when not heated, quickly with water, even cold water, although with effervescence rather than violence, to form its hydroxide, Ca(OH)2, the reason for the (OH)2 formula, is that the group II metals are divalent, as contrasted with the monovalent group I elements. And the element is notable for the fact that many of its compounds are insoluble in watere. Including the phenate (phenoxide=phenate, the two are synonymous) salt of the alkaline calcium hydroxide with the acidic phenolic hydroxyl group of morphine, to form calcium morphinate, which in water, precipitates out as its formed. Its quite a good extraction technique. Posted it because of the pissy oral bioavailability of morphine in that linctus. Or other forms.

Recently used it as a matter of fact (the precipitation technique, not the linctus). Now gotta run, my dipropionylmorphine is ready I think=D, or at any rate, needs the residual salts washing out of it and recrystallization before I shoot any.

Is everything you post a fantasy? Cookin up dipropionylmorphine and other opiates, shooting 1.5grams of morphine sulphate, tried all the different fentanyl analogues etc etc etc. Reading your post history I get the impression you're the sorta person living living vicariously through the internet, it's extremely weird dude...

All the different fent analogs? hardly. I've tried five, including fentanyl itself, that, and remifentanil were in the following order, prescribed to me, and in the context of surgical anaesthesia. And I'm not about to start arguing, nor be dragged into boasting, or dicksizing, I am not that kind of person, nor am I stupid enough to fall for that coming from a possible pig, for all I know.

But DO look up the synthetic route starting from morphine using an acyl halide to produce 3,6-diesters of morphine. It is not difficult. Hell an illiterate indian peasant can be trained (and ARE trained) to make heroin. And I do not see how or why, having a thing for exploration and experimentation on different, rare or unusual compounds is any different whatsoever when its opioids being currently the psychoactives du jour over at chateaux LC to those who do the same all over BL with exotic psychedelics, downers, stimulants and dissociatives.

But really, even you could be taught, with no chem experience whatsoever, to turn morphine into its esters, if I put a writeup in front of you, morphine, some basic glassware, solvents and the reagents to do it, plus if needed, something that wouldn't get abused by the acylating agent or by solvents used in the process to transfer the halide from its container to the solvent used to add it to that portion of solvents used to dissolve the morphine. Would not take you long unless you were a complete and absolute no-hoper.

Ask any chemist, an acylation of that nature is neither complex nor difficult nor does it take a great deal of time or effort.

What, however I do NOT understand is why I might possibly wish to as you put it, live vicariously through the internet. Or why I would wish to make a claim that is false (knowingly so, that is, of course I am as susceptible to making an error as anybody else. But ego-wanking is something pointless and pathetic. (sorry everybody else not one of the breed, ) but.....dumb fucking NT.

I seem to be just stuck in a relapse cycle...

I bought 7 2mg/0.5mg Suboxone so even if I want to won't be able to get high for the next week.. I think my Job is a big factor at the moment as it's so stressful even after going a few weeks without gear I constantly get anxiety and severe stress the only way I can deal with it without hitting someone or breaking down completely is by having gear before, at lunch and in the evening. That combined with trying to hide a habit from family/girlfriend/friends/work with debt that either seems to stay the same or increase day to day. I need like a 3 month long sabatical in another country or something...

the worst thing about living an unsustainable lifestyle.. especially after you've gone through this cycle several times is that eventually it will all go wrong, it's how long you can last, the longer the worse the fallout, it's like seeing a plane stuck on autopilot flying out to sea, it's going to run out of fuel and crash eventually and it's almost certainly not going to see land unless it hits another continent.

Yeah I need to vacate this country before I hit the crisis point and my life collapses! though if I do that the action itself of getting out of the country for a few months equates to about the same.

Either a guardian angel, or chance more like accidentally sent me more than enough 8mg Suboxone tablets to last a while! Shit I feel bad for whoever was mean't to get those!

Tried a half of one (4mg) this morning expecting it to be like subutex, It wasn't at all at first, probably that nalaxone made my withdrawals feel twice as bad for half an hour and my stomach felt like it was going into melt down, then I slowly started to feel the buprenorphine.. It's strange to think an hour ago I was rattling worse than I can recall in over a year.

Brother I feel you.

Am just about 2 month of the nick, I came out at the junk for 2 weeks, it was the worse habit 2 tenner bags max a day I was waiting on my suboxne, on it after 2 weeks, am over the moon, soon as I started am feel normal which I knew it would , dunno much i can say here , but was around a lot vals, I wasn't talking them at first because that's not what they where there for, but my missus had a work night so I thought because I had been good not even touched a val I would have a charged so I started reducing my subs, so the nigh out comes, av only got a half g of kit was just a little smoke, but there was still boxes of vals about, but that should of been sound cause I wasn't taking them, so me and her have been brand new laughing and joking till she leaves

I can remember getting the jimmy out and getting it together having the first licks with a greener, all was sound as fuck, then I got the most fucked up idea I could have possible got, take some vals!!! I like my vals, but I pick and choose when, and i dunno why i took any I had loads of crescent 10mg but I didn't take much, but I smoked the tackle, which is lovely btw! Then I crashed out my missus was trying to get in for half one, my mum and dad out at that time trying to wake me, she didn't take a key I was meant to be up for her coming in, even if I went to sleep why did I lock the door, a lock smith end up getting her in at half 5, and that was me just waking up, she would of knew I took vals because I never woke up, but finding the foil , she's fucked me round the corner to my mums , I know what she's trying to teach me well spilt before we go back the way i was before, and i agree with that , she's thinks I have just been in the spare room, but every bit I have made over the last month has went on junk and other drugs, part from being she fucked me out we won't out to toon and i spend money on them, staying here is torture mum dad bros n sis are on top, they just have me down as general dodgy cunt, but if i was home I knock 99 percent that's comes past us, but without her I just fuck about and make plans with guys who don't give good vibes, let's just say that, I still have my subby but like today just sniffing wee lines to keep me going till i could get a smoke, need to get back home but she wants to see I am stable on subby, but I can't do that crashing where I am and seeing the guys i am and be stable on subby, can't work, but she actually thinks when am at my mums I am off it so she thinks this it'll teach me a lesson, when she acts where the money is she past wind on the spot being told it's spent, I need watched, I make it but spend it faster we'll get another scheme on the go we need to but that's a decent bit i have spent just junked up, but my mate who doesnt touch the stuff , none of my mates do actually, well ones has a fly one when he's in the nick , turned up and hadn't seen him since i got out we ended up drinking few case a buds and I ended up putting out for posh, was lovely! But at the price ad rather sit and have a toot, but the posh has it place, i want sorted out or am gonna end up right in with teams of guys i don't want to but if yer missus etc what else ya gonna do but get in the mix with the lads, am sound with my wee things, my lads are the ruthless type and your gaurnteed a jail time , don't want that life anymore, but i need to prove am not gonna fuck up my sub, but it was just gonna be the one night , hope she comes to her senses before am ball deep again

Btw people sorry for slabbering on, that would of been the half g I never got too smoke till 2 just seen the time am buzzing but am supposed to be up early got shit to do , this wouldn't happen if as at home, good vibes for ya all!

i have not been here in long time please tell is all the h good in uk and is there any irish on this site any more cause h is still shit in ireland has been scince the first drought 6 years ago no matter what any one says the h is shit here

i have not been here in long time please tell is all the h good in uk and is there any irish on this site any more cause h is still shit in ireland has been scince the first drought 6 years ago no matter what any one says the h is shit here

Indeed there is. At least I do pop by from time to time.

I'm clean right now, and all I can really say about the scene in Dublin inner city since the drought in 2010 and now is that when I got clean a few years ago it was a matter of seizing the opportunity to stop at a time where it just was not possible to score anything decent.

Last edited:
That's a long long time of crap gear .
Here in west London gears been high quality for past 3 years.p6 4 25£

That's a long long time of crap gear .
Here in west London gears been high quality for past 3 years.p6 4 25£

the thing is people think it's good
they don't know what good h is anymore

the thing is people think it's good
they don't know what good h is anymore

Perhaps not, but the steep decline in folks fatally overdosing is certainly a positive.
The earlier back I look into the last six/seven years the more funerals I can recall occurring. Awful - fuck that entire scene and anyone keeping it alive.

Is everything you post a fantasy? Cookin up dipropionylmorphine and other opiates, shooting 1.5grams of morphine sulphate, tried all the different fentanyl analogues etc etc etc. Reading your post history I get the impression you're the sorta person living living vicariously through the internet, it's extremely weird dude...

Finally, someone else see's it for what it is!

I got some really bad gear a few weeks ago, it was only 2 bags though when I picked it up it was all in one and I was told there was a "bit extra" in it (classic dealer bs) I only got a bad and a 1/2 out of it max, and in the last bit I put on foil there was a strange brown twig like bit that looked like a grain of rosemary or some other herb and it just turned to charcole the second I tried to light it, the rest of the gear was too weak to even get anything worthwhile out of it. Maybe I was just at the "barrel scrape" of the gear the guy had before his next pickup because I got 3 bags a few days later and that was completely fine, atleast what you'd expect buying off the street.