• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Honestly though mate, unless he's in the know with a bent consultant aesthetist or has had it diverted feom Martindale (who are the sole NHS suppliers....it's so rare it's isn't even supplied through a third party distributor like Allied) I just can't see it.

I could be wrong but unicorn shit is easier to get that remifentanil.

Well I reckon LC has also IVd unicorn shit numerous times.. :)

Hey yawl. Reading the last page , guy saying he's quitting soon, sorry to tell you this, but chances are your not gonna stop any time soon, at all.

I was totally clean from march till July, then I started dabbling out of boredom mostly , and it was good. Since i got out jail was benzo that was causing me more problems in life , still use/sell them sometimes. But with me finished with my missus and back at my mums she's flush and smashed like 1800 benzos , between msj & 2mg xanax lol might be getting a new house with the ex, if that don't work need to get a house by my own , she doesn't bother about the other stuff so much but benzos hate them, i had a mini bender got clean, and my half g man has started getting something off, mine is more expensive a lot more so there swaps sometimes , and in the last week to 10 days been smoking at least 2g , but av been holding my meth back and not going for it, don't want 2 habits, cause that's what happens you need both. I find with gear for a proper sleep like 12 till 8/9 without clocking watching till you can go score, am on the phone at 8 , well with cunts av been giving a lot of money too , that's the thing recently not spending money on it , but i want to stop taking it , trying to save meth up , I have 3 half Gs, so i will have 50ml of Sunday's take home, I will be looking to buy some. Thing is , am not taking benzos it's not the same anymore , I take benzos the odd night now and maybe have a burn, but before I was running about like a bandit, taking benzos & gear durning the day making me a monster , & grafting on top, total disaster , so had to quit the benzo which I have for the most part can take them sensiblely now.

But smoking the gear, I think it pretty shit by its self, definitely gonna knock it on the head for good this time, you can get the odd good bit and every day it gets shitter, adding more bash. I am my feet money wise again, never go back to chasing it, but wish i could just stop it. I will probs be up about 5/6 smoking the first bit out the 1.5g I have. Saying that I just took 5 real actavis just 5mg though so hopefully keeps me asleep a bit longer , but it's when you wake up and your having those flashes, hot , cold, that's just the start & that's what i can't stand soon as that starts that's me up, TRY and always have even a few lines to wake up to , but no point in it anymore fun is gone. Just can't resist though , it's the smoke I enjoy I think, when it's good gear it's good but nah fuck it , its caused enough and cost enough.

Hope everyone finds peace in there battle.

I'm sorry you've hit a bump in the road to recovery. These things are difficult. Not everyones approach is the same and everyone's road is their own. Keep that in mind and encourage others as well as reminding yourself of this. Be kind to others and definitely be kind to yourself toot X

I've just broken a five-week stretch myself, which is about the longest I've managed in a long time. I not so much fell off the wagon, either, as full-on dove (dived?) off it. But oh, it feels so good to be a naughty girl again just for awhile.

All it really is, is just days in a row. Never let anybody make you feel inadequate for falling off the wagon; that's exactly the sort of behaviour that drives people to drugs, literally. (Did I mention how much I hate the whole 12-step premise that you are a miserable, wretched sinner, incapable of controlling your own base desires and need to submit to a totally unspecified "higher power" which ends up only by pure co-incidence being remarkably similar to Jesus; or sometimes, Allah?) Just climb back on when you're ready to, and try for a new record..

12 step shit, is exactly that, if it has worked for people great , but I tried one , wasn't 12 steps was called smart recovery, basically there motto is, if you chose to use drugs you can chose not to use drugs, load of shit we were the first prisoners in the UK to do this, official people came in to teach how to run it properly , was the same screws who where always part of it, and even they thought it was shit, so on session days they'd just let us drink coffee & we'd go round everyone, people basically just got stuff off there chest, people will only stop drugs by themselves , that's what i think.

Because of this deal av got going i was already due a half g this morning. I am up and down all night, if a don't have benzos, am at my mums even though av stopped during the day , if a take em at night and she notcies it in me it cause me too much shit, honestly every time I get a few, over like 20, usually min order is 100 whatever just for sleep but she somehow comes across them, so i was like a yoyo, but tossed an turned till 8, then the near half g i had, i had to snort, chopped fine , spaced the lines out, i know some say snorting doesn't work but it does for me, I felt my WD symptoms clear, I waited till half 9 to pretend I was going for my meth, and phoned my man to get what I was owed & hoping he would buy from me, when I phoned he said av been waiting from 8 for you to phone , my other phone was off, he was desperate for my goods, I walked away with cash & a G , came up smoked a bit on the fly just to make sure WD are going, am not even doing this for fun, and really just accepting it because it's there, I can't even enjoy a smoke in here because that many family in & out and am suppose to be off it.

Am on 50mls, i have a spare 50mls now too, i have been doing about 1.5/2G for a week to 10 days, do you think there will be much WD , what am trying to do is cut down on the H now, tomorrow i was thinking of having a bit of H in the morning, then going for my meth and seeing how I feel, i will have both more h & meth if needed but take the meth I guess, because if i can have a bit of h in the morning i know i could go the rest of the day on meth. Yet another stupid situation i have put myself in and am want out it fast

I had the misfortune of another surgery about a month ago in order to remove the remaining metal screws from my broken leg. It seemed that only about a a week or so of hospital morphine was enough to trigger off withdrawl kindling of sorts which sucked cock big style. They weren't too severe and only lasted about 4 or 5 days but it was enough to really make me feel down and depressed.

It always amazes me the extent to which only a few days worth of opiate consumption can cause withdrawl once you've been through the whole rigmarole of withdrawl in the past and use again for what ever reason, the result is a week or so of nasty withdrawl.....

Well, another life disappointment so I've cracked and grabbed a couple of bags. Cranked the first 2 in one pin but there are some aches and pains that even that shit wont touch.

7 years and still h is shit will good h ever come back

this is south of Ireland

Its taken 7 years but I've finally found a consistent source of decent gear (what to me was standard prior to 2010). I've managed to get decent heroins most of the time for the last 3 - 4 years but in my locale it appears to have finally recovered to the extent that I have been sold nothing but bona - fide, rocky as fuck (which is a good sign 8 times of 10 when assessing brown no. 3 heroin by its physical characteristics) drugs by a crew who I used to deal with pre - drought.

Please do not think that I am attempting to offer encouragement to disillusioned smackheads - smack is perfectly capable of creating disillusionment in most chronic users regardless of its quality, I am just saying it as I see it. After 7 years I can say with confidence that the market local to me (Wolverhampton & Birmingham) has completely recovered.

Its taken 7 years but I've finally found a consistent source of decent gear (what to me was standard prior to 2010). I've managed to get decent heroins most of the time for the last 3 - 4 years but in my locale it appears to have finally recovered to the extent that I have been sold nothing but bona - fide, rocky as fuck (which is a good sign 8 times of 10 when assessing brown no. 3 heroin by its physical characteristics) drugs by a crew who I used to deal with pre - drought.

Please do not think that I am attempting to offer encouragement to disillusioned smackheads - smack is perfectly capable of creating disillusionment in most chronic users regardless of its quality, I am just saying it as I see it. After 7 years I can say with confidence that the market local to me (Wolverhampton & Birmingham) has completely recovered.

Stee, i'm afraid that this admission may just prove to be a massive stumbling block to your recovery...

Last edited:

As FUBAR said mate this isn't a good thing....

I've been trying to keep up with how you were doing while I was gone as I care at lot about you and think you're a lovely lad...and I think of you as my friend...

However, I want to drive up to your neck of the woods and give you a slap mate (joke of course :))

I really want to see you succeed at your recovery, and I'm sure you said no more heroin after the new year and reduce your methadone to an amount that would allow you to switch over to buprenorphine and enter a residential rehab? What happened to that if you don't mind me asking?

I so want to see you best this but you sound like you're going backwards man :( :( :(

PS.... ((((((((((<3))))))))))

Operating theater was the setting. Not the most ideal place to evaluate a drug, but in any case I suppose it was better than having my leg cut open whilst I was still conscious and capable of feeling every slice and dice. My GP didn't just hand me a bunch of IV bags and cannulae and tell me to go do it myself. A fair few of them are as stupid as the day is long, granted, but there's only one in that practice who is both quite that cretinous AND that callous.

And that particular heap of stinking decayed porcine faeces would just have at her kindest, drawn a few arrows on said leg and written 'cut here' with a marker pen and if I was really lucky and found her in her very kindest mood, she might have told me where to buy a scalpel (I've several already as it happens, but I don't as a rule, use them for self-surgery. I did at one point consider magnetic implants to give myself the ability to sense magnetic fields, but ruled that out due to the fact that I've other potential uses for very powerful magnetic fields and wouldn't want to have several hundred little glass or ceramic-coated magnet pellets ripped out of my body, or for that matter sent flying like a shotgun blast towards my equipment and making a sodding big mess of whatever it might be that was being confined in the magnetic 'bottle'

And thanks, sadie, although I'm not borderline. I can't fucking stand BPD fuckers, they are pure, unmitigated evil wearing a skin coat.
Met them and wish I hadn't. Or at least wish I'd have slit the cunt's throat the moment I set eyes on her. Bloody vile little bitch (not you sadie my dear, you are quite delightful. I mean the borderline, somebody I was unfortunate enough to have as a housemate for several years. Several years with the lab in storage just to give her somewhere to sleep. That alone was bad enough, but christ...caught her thieving money from my family, found out she'd falsely cried rape at LEAST once, cried rape another time, whether true or false I'm undecided, guy IS a creep, and again, where I've no evidence of any kind, this time on one of her own family, although my money is on 'lying slag' in every case. The guy in the first case, he couldn't rape his way out of a paper bag with a tritium-boosted thermonuclear dick if it was the last thing in the way between him and being devoured alive slowly by army ants and having satan himself put out lit cigarettes on his eyeballs.

And for that matter, stealing both my meds, not USING them, just taking them and hiding them so *I* couldn't use them, trying to make me think I'd taken them so I'd go into opiate WD, and then try and manipulate me with her own pain meds, fucking shite partial agonist that it was (meptazinol, hate the stuff, it wrecks my guts. Although either the benzoyl or propionyl ester is more tolerable, can't remember which, made both, ended up throwing one away, after the original, meptazinol itself was so rough on my insides, felt like I'd just been stabbed in the stomach, so going on its being a phenolic compound, used the same logic as lead to aspirin from salicylic acid, forming an ester hoping for both greater tolerability to my GI tract (successful) and ideally more potent in the same way as say, H is compared to morphine (didn't work). Can't remember which it was I tested now, made both the esters but only tried the one, found them long after making the two, after they had been hanging around for ages, and forgot which was which. But, as they say, garbage in garbage out. In this case it was quite true and I'd shit all inclination to go and try the other, one was shite enough :p)

As for fentanyl etc., actually I am really not much of a fan of any of them I've tried.

I don't know about unicorn shit, but I admit, I've had a few odds and ends in my time that would come under 'unusual' and do give me SOME credit. I'm not just some hillbilly redneck meth cook who'd chuck ground up pills into a Birch reduction and call the product crystal meth.

Operating theater was the setting. Not the most ideal place to evaluate a drug, but in any case I suppose it was better than having my leg cut open whilst I was still conscious and capable of feeling every slice and dice. My GP didn't just hand me a bunch of IV bags and cannulae and tell me to go do it myself. A fair few of them are as stupid as the day is long, granted, but there's only one in that practice who is both quite that cretinous AND that callous.

And that particular heap of stinking decayed porcine faeces would just have at her kindest, drawn a few arrows on said leg and written 'cut here' with a marker pen and if I was really lucky and found her in her very kindest mood, she might have told me where to buy a scalpel (I've several already as it happens, but I don't as a rule, use them for self-surgery. I did at one point consider magnetic implants to give myself the ability to sense magnetic fields, but ruled that out due to the fact that I've other potential uses for very powerful magnetic fields and wouldn't want to have several hundred little glass or ceramic-coated magnet pellets ripped out of my body, or for that matter sent flying like a shotgun blast towards my equipment and making a sodding big mess of whatever it might be that was being confined in the magnetic 'bottle'

And thanks, sadie, although I'm not borderline. I can't fucking stand BPD fuckers, they are pure, unmitigated evil wearing a skin coat.
Met them and wish I hadn't. Or at least wish I'd have slit the cunt's throat the moment I set eyes on her. Bloody vile little bitch (not you sadie my dear, you are quite delightful. I mean the borderline, somebody I was unfortunate enough to have as a housemate for several years. Several years with the lab in storage just to give her somewhere to sleep. That alone was bad enough, but christ...caught her thieving money from my family, found out she'd falsely cried rape at LEAST once, cried rape another time, whether true or false I'm undecided, guy IS a creep, and again, where I've no evidence of any kind, this time on one of her own family, although my money is on 'lying slag' in every case. The guy in the first case, he couldn't rape his way out of a paper bag with a tritium-boosted thermonuclear dick if it was the last thing in the way between him and being devoured alive slowly by army ants and having satan himself put out lit cigarettes on his eyeballs.

And for that matter, stealing both my meds, not USING them, just taking them and hiding them so *I* couldn't use them, trying to make me think I'd taken them so I'd go into opiate WD, and then try and manipulate me with her own pain meds, fucking shite partial agonist that it was (meptazinol, hate the stuff, it wrecks my guts. Although either the benzoyl or propionyl ester is more tolerable, can't remember which, made both, ended up throwing one away, after the original, meptazinol itself was so rough on my insides, felt like I'd just been stabbed in the stomach, so going on its being a phenolic compound, used the same logic as lead to aspirin from salicylic acid, forming an ester hoping for both greater tolerability to my GI tract (successful) and ideally more potent in the same way as say, H is compared to morphine (didn't work). Can't remember which it was I tested now, made both the esters but only tried the one, found them long after making the two, after they had been hanging around for ages, and forgot which was which. But, as they say, garbage in garbage out. In this case it was quite true and I'd shit all inclination to go and try the other, one was shite enough :p)

As for fentanyl etc., actually I am really not much of a fan of any of them I've tried.

I don't know about unicorn shit, but I admit, I've had a few odds and ends in my time that would come under 'unusual' and do give me SOME credit. I'm not just some hillbilly redneck meth cook who'd chuck ground up pills into a Birch reduction and call the product crystal meth.

So in a hospital setting as part of a rapid induction general aenesthetic? In conjunction, I would imagine, with either propofol or sodium pentathol? Not really in a position to evaluate the (incredibly short) effects when your seconds away from losing conciouness and even the ability to breath on your own.

These guys where suggesting you'd actually manufactured remifentanil your little home lab set-up. Hence my incredulity.

It was an induction, yes, but with one of the volatile fluorinated ethers as the secondary drug, sevoflurane from the smell and taste of it, I had told them not to use any barbs on me (I have my reasons, primarily shit veins and I didn't want to risk any extravasation due to the highly alkaline PH of barbiturate sodium salts as are used for IV, as the result would be a nasty burn. With it being an inhalational agent that gave me enough time to evaluate it a bit better and more control over things. And I wouldn't MAKE my own remifentanil, that would be just begging for trouble of a most unpleasant sort. I doubtless COULD do so but damned if I'd A-put my family at risk from traces of the stuff and B-want to end up physically dependent on something that would have to be redosed every few minutes, or else my walk around with a fucking IV bag attached to me. Waiting for the day I couldn't find a vein, and then end up insta-screwed.

And of course given the short duration of action, I'd never sleep again, literally, if it were not for using an IV bag every night or syringe driver. No thanks. Besides the fentanyl family really aren't to my taste. Too much tachyphylaxis, too cold and clinical, all the warmth of an inuit nun mother superior's icicle-encrusted cunt IMO. And not much euphoria either. Lofentanil and alfentanil (the latter again in hospital although both before and after a surgery so the second time around with it I got to get a proper taste of it, so to speak since they redosed me after I came around)

For an opioid, my aims are-long or at least intermediate duration of action, big IV rush, potent by weight but not TOO potent, not so damn strong one can't viably dose it safely. And if possible something with some NMDA antagonism. There's too much risk in making the fentanyl derivatives, I've more chance of getting away with it, due to tolerance, but other people haven't.

And as for little set up..heh I wouldn't say that. Its invaded four rooms thus far, five if you count having to keep my microscope away from everything else and still got the crate my rotavap came in in the porch for want of anywhere else to put it :p I'm sure other people have better, but its definitely far from primitive:) And I do have pretty good connections for reagents. Things like red P, nitroethane, acyl halides/anhydrides etc.? not a problem. For the most part if I need it and can't make it, or don't want to for some reason (chloroform being a good example, since the haloform reaction is so bulky and such a pissy return based on a small volume of acetone and masses of hypochlorite, along with its being damn exothermic and a nuisance in general on a large scale. Could make it easily, have done, just don't want to, not when I'd want several liters at a time and don't want to spend the next few days making batch after batch and ending up sleep deprived even more than usual) I can buy it (not specifically CHCl3, I mean, just, reagents and solvents in general. Got a pretty good selection of glassware and other equipment (E.g rotavap, vacuum pumps, quite a lot of mag-stirrer hotplates, microscope, power supplies, that kind of thing) and am not averse to hacking stuff together either when needed. Plus a pretty good workshop for metal and woodworking, including a metal lathe, drill-press, bench grinders, routers etc. All manner of the kinds of useful tools your average bee can't live without =D

And as for desomorphine, haven't tried it, yet. Its high on my to-try list though. I've heard a lot of good things about it, as long as one doesn't resort to nasty ass shit like the 'krokodil' of the russian peasantry. Apparently after chlorination of morphine with SOCl2, (this step is pretty easy as long as you are comfortable handling thionyl chloride, which admittedly isn't the nicest of reagents, but its certainly not the worst, and it IS a very useful chlorinating agent indeed, I rather like it, as the breakdown products are HCl and SO2, both gaseous so easily removed from the system, and it reacts very quickly)

I've tried the intermediate alpha-chloromorphide, which was rather weird stuff to say the very least. Didn't get round to reduction to desomorphine (apparently colloidal palladium in isopropanol at atmospheric pressure or with just a balloon to provide hydrogen pressure is enough, and presumably other Pd catalysts. Platinum however is too active and instead gives the tetrahydrodesoxymorphine derivative rather than the sought dihydrodesoxymorphine.) Because I got sidetracked investigating the chloromorphide itself, since as far as I could tell it hasn't really been tested at all, either in animals or people, I couldn't find a single paper on its biological activity anywhere, although not for want of trying, and to my great surprise it turned out as some weird arse kind of psychostimulant, quite unlike amphetamines, DARIs etc., and likely a convulsant in overdose (I stopped trials due to clonic twitching in the hands and feet at the highest doses tested)..weird stuff. Next time, its going all the way, though. Wanted to try desomorphine for ages, since it has quite the reputation)

Hm, and on another line entirely, anyone ever accidentally IV'ed? just went to IM a dose of morphine, a bit over 400mg, and without looking got rather more than I bargained for, first thing I knew was a funny taste in the back of my mouth and a LOT of histamine release, followed by a big rush and not long after, nodding right off before ending up totally asleep. Seems like I went to IM in my arse cheek and accidentally drove the needle through skin and muscle right where there was a vein at just the right height for the needle to end up in it, resulting in my giving myself a pretty big fucker of a hit for one I wasn't expecting=D

Seems like I went to IM in my arse cheek and accidentally drove the needle through skin and muscle right where there was a vein at just the right height for the needle to end up in it, resulting in my giving myself a pretty big fucker of a hit for one I wasn't expecting=D

Hahaha fucking bullsye =D

Don't you usually aspirate the syringe to be on the safe side to make sure that doesn't happen, or is it pointless trying due to ur buttock blocking the line of sight?

Hahaha fucking bullsye =D

Don't you usually aspirate the syringe to be on the safe side to make sure that doesn't happen, or is it pointless trying due to ur buttock blocking the line of sight?

That's why when administering any oil based steroid (or anything that you don't want ending up in your veins) you ALWAYS pull back on the plunger first before injecting to make sure the tip isn't resting in a vein.

Its unlikely as there isn't much vasculature around that area but definitely does happen.

I'm sure you know this already though.

Also if done properly (upper outer buttock quadrant to miss the femeral nerve ) you should still be able to see the syringe...unless you have like zero mobility or something