• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Well no prope atm, that...needs a little attention if you gather my meaning.

But, 60-70mg IM oxy, along with 240-270 of morphine in the rig scratched the itch. Damn bursitis was beginning to start bothering me again.

Popped a couple of 400mg cimetidine for good measure, to hopefully, saturate CYP-P450-2D6/CYP-P450-3A4
and stop them little bar stewards polishing off what's in my glass. So to speak. Now...adjuvants...adjuvants...can't quite decide on what if any out of cyclizine, pramipexole, clonidine, tizanidine and gabapentin to go with if any of em.

Just had 192mg chlormethiazole. And I DO have 13x5mg moggies around still.

Hm, 0.58mg pramipexole for starters. (its a dopamine receptor direct agonist, primarily D2/D3/D4 IIRC)
Anybody reckon gabapentin is actually WORTH using for potentiation? I've got loads, and on its own, never been able to experience any kind of high off it or recreational effects. Don't find it particularly good for the neuropathy its scripted for either come to think of it. Think I might well take some tizanidine/clonidine. The nitrazepam IS looking mighty tempting..too tempting, fucking bollocks to it. I'm 'avin one. Only the one mind you at least for now.

Think I'm going to see if I've still got any of those coconut magnum ice creams in the freezer too=D think I might still have one. And going to go out grab some cigars. opiates are for whatever reasons, really improved by tobacco, no? (for smokers obviously). But its obviously due in part to interactions between the nicotine and trace MAO(a)I beta-carboline alkaloids of the harmala type present in tobacco, to interaction with these and opiates directly, all three or both. Definitely not to nicotine alone, as using an e-fag or transdermal nicotine freebase as a liquid (its very well absorbed by skin, dangerously so if enough is allowed to contact the skin, since nicotine is more toxic (slightly) than cyanide (calc. as free bioavailable cyanide ion). Although the margin of difference is not enormous. Although of the two cyanides are by far the worse for other reasons, such as the hypoxia they cause whic h itself causes neurotoxicity (small amounts regularly also, can have chronic and permanent neurotoxic effects in the case of cyanide, causing things like paralysis below the waist, such as in the case of a certain psychotropic plant used by some shamen in certain regions,
a great many of whom become paralysed from the waist down because the plant also contains HCN, and in their old age many become disabled permanently by their use of this plant)

And just remembered-I'm currently on one of the macrolide antibiotics, erythromycin. That too IIRC has significant properties on IIRC CYP-P450-3A4. Not sure about P450-2D6. 0.5g of that just needed, and with the cimetidine that ought to saturate the enzyme and allow the morphine/oxy to act fully.

Think I'll have another 20 of oxy while I'm at it though. Went to the stores, grabbed some cigars and some eats. Time to lie back and play videogames like a lazy cunt. Found not one but *2* of the coconut magnums. Although at the store grabbed a big pot of 'daim' toffee ice cream with 'daim' bar chunks in it for £3. Eating that instead because I don't want to have to put gloves on to eat the magnums, its a nuisance. And those gloves have BEEN places. Or handled things, at least, that I'd want a plastic bag wrapped over the gloves before touching food with, washed or not.

The plastic pot is much more agreeable, I can't touch those wooden magnum ice cream sticks without recoiling, its just...ughhh jesus. The specific texture of that wood used for lolly sticks is awful, a sensory processing nightmare, I hate them. I absolutely, fucking, HATE. THEM.

Some bubblegum soda to wash things down, after a snickers bar milkshake. Now thats a treat for the senses. Even thinking of the texture of those things makes my eyes screw up and causes an involuntary grimacing shudder of..just...repugnance. The texture is just plain wrong.

Decided to go with the pramipexole, plus 8mg tizanidine, 5mg nitrazepam, 1 cap of chlormethiazole and the enzyme blockers plus antibiotic I'd have taken anyway, but now is a pretty convenient time for it so as to squeeze every last little pained squeak of forced labor out of the opiates.

Edit-plugged another 40mg IR oxy. Just going to sit back for a moment, use the e-cig, until it kicks in, then go for a cigar, and tuck into my liter tub of daim ice cream, my nice, safe, sensory system-shock free tub of ice cream that I don't meed bloody gloves on to eat.

Last edited:
Some bubblegum soda to wash things down, after a snickers bar milkshake. Now thats a treat for the senses. Even thinking of the texture of those things makes my eyes screw up and causes an involuntary grimacing shudder of..just...repugnance. The texture is just plain wrong.

ah mate i'm envious - proper gasping for a fizzy drink right now. that dry mouth you get after tooting half a gram of dark is somethinf beyond foul. i'd kill for a fanta rn

Last edited:
I can't touch those wooden magnum ice cream sticks without recoiling, its just...ughhh jesus. The specific texture of that wood used for lolly sticks is awful, a sensory processing nightmare, I hate them. I absolutely, fucking, HATE. THEM.

And I thought I was the only one who recoiled in horror to waterlogged, grainy, splintery wood / lignin popsicle sticks, esp the tongue depressor size one's in Magnum's.

Well I'd trade the entire bottle for a half gram of gear haha. Any takers? :p

And ew my face aches after reading the last few replies. Didn't have to fuckin describe the damn things further!

Well I'd trade the entire bottle for a half gram of gear haha. Any takers? :p

And ew my face aches after reading the last few replies. Didn't have to fuckin describe the damn things further!

Oh yes. Scraping your teeth on a wet, wooden lolly stick is like biting a woollen jumper, scraping your nails down a blackboard and shoving your cock in a mincing machine - all at the same time...

Last edited:
And I thought I was the only one who recoiled in horror to waterlogged, grainy, splintery wood / lignin popsicle sticks, esp the tongue depressor size one's in Magnum's.

So many people have laughed at me for this! the only way I can eat anything like a magnum is if I surgically remove the stick and put it in a bowl.

It's the gift that keeps on giving, I can still recall that exact texture and my need to chop down on it knowing full well it was going to end badly. Like this poor fellow:

I had one that literaly caught in my throat! The " stick " was split inside of the Popsicle and had a lot of small wood pieces inside. I was lucky to get it out of my throat. The wood looked like it had got caught in a machine and was crushed at the end. http://www.planetfeedback.com/good+...eam+usa/other/popsicle+stick+splinters/262486

Now the rolled paper sticks for lollies I can handle.

Sorry mate, didn't quite understand your post. Been dabbling with diazies and 'other medications'? ;)

Good to hear you're doing well though mate. Keep fighting that toot!

Must of been right out it.

I was doing so well, and you know how hard it is

Fantastic (compared to the usual) gear become to easy to get your hands on. Every day is the last, Usual chat. After so many days it got me. Waking up like @ 6am, ''friends of the family'' so as soon as one was awake. Never past 8, or if my brother never took his car to work ad nip down in that, trying to get a taxi at 8 is hard, with schools/works etc. Right down, hand over AT LEAST 50 note. Back to my taxi, that was another tenner. By this time I have passed my chemist twice, am using gear. Sometimes I had to go for my meth because my mum, was on the case/Out the 5 bags, I would sometime give my mate ONE if no one was in my house, he come round toot a bag n go meet anybody, which is most days. I would sit and smoke smoke 2 bags,but the bags would take forever cause soon as i have opened my eyes av necked 10msj or a few bars, so by 10pm i feel like a champ, then shower and ready, then am on my own thing which people want like gear but just not as bad, its all mental with them. But at night I would nip down for another 3-5. Its an old ladies in her 70 who runs things, they dont do bigger than bags. They have the best tenner bag about, and there gear was great.

2 weeks run & i owe my boss man nearly 3g lol i will pay it of fast but on heroin, taxis lighter & foil.

Slapped myself sober few weeks ago. Having the smallest amount of diazepam (only peoples scripts i have tied up) but also starting to get these 2mg xanax for locally, there loving them. I have some of reds ones. Been mad chat on these, they're just good and been too strong)

Last edited:
Am I allowed to ask how much 1g is going for in London these days? Last I bought is was about 70 quid, but that was a little while ago.
/ What's purity like atm? Been out of the scene for months so I'm a bit out of the loop, fentanyl hasn't it made its way this far south yet has it?

Thanks

Prices of "personal consumption" amounts are O.K., but no bulk prices.

I'm not in London and probably paying over the odds, but I'm not about to start shopping around for a better deal for obvious reasons.

I recently had a shop around
I haven't used for a few years so thought I'd test the waters
couldn't get anything worthwhile from a contact in Glasgow
Got decent but pricey bags from the midlands
Got weight but shite(1 blondin-I even gave back a gram),from East Anglia
Whites are hot though
Anyone want to extend on this analysis?

Do people find they get better f2f than dnm? I'm bit worried I'm going through to much - havn't been at it long, just 6 weeks only smoking (tried IV lnight and I just hurt myself 4 times trying to get the elusive 'butterfly') I am going thro least 1.5 (£75) on foil and same at least with coke, got my first bit of crack today - such a nice combo.

When smoking how thick do you like you foil? I still see myself as kind of an amature so use the thich adsa stuff, smooth it out with toilet roll, crumble a point or so on. Then for the first blaze I have found using a 500ml bottle cut in half works best to catch the most smoke. After that its typical 45degree chacing the beetle. Couple of questions if someone doesn't mine - any tips for smoking? I know I'm losing alot. Also with the crack, I've cut the end of the bottom of a 50ml bacardi bottle and stuffed the neck with brillion and a few rocks. It seems to work noooo problem. But with crack not growing on trees, I'd like to make such i'm getting my mummy's worth.

3rdly, I'm really enjoying this. I don't want to stop. however I know I will at some point. It's expensive and certainly not getting cheaper. Just when I get off I'll decide. But I've been collecting 8mg Suboxones usually wit each purchace. I suppose I'll cross this bridge when I come to it. (I quit a 20mg a day eitizolam held for near 2 years) But is it difficult, yesterday I had nothing and surpirised myself how pre-occupied I was with digging out paper and unraveling tooters - It didn't take much to 'scratch the itch' but everything kind of stopped untill that as dealt with.

Any advice welcome. My big of advice is do NOT nistake a line of ketamine for coke after a proper smoke- fucking horrible that was.

Peace!

I reckon these days are the worst possible time to get into heroin. The fent is just to profitable and if the USA is anything to go by you guys better look out. Glad i tried it in 93 when we could get 90% #4 asian heroin from Cabramatta. And they were street deals.

I am going to draw a line under it all soon. I just really like it at the moment. Lucky I don't (think, what do you ever know really) get fent. Also crack is really fucking expensive. Especially if it's good stuff. I could have a gram of top coke do me a 4/5 days. I blasted through a g of rock in 16hrs. And it speeds up the h consumption. Knocking that on the head. Iv is not for me, I've had it before, I tried it recently and It's just not for me. No offence to anyone but sticking a needle in yourself and causing all marks/scars to your body and the intection risk. I think I'll stick to smoking. Plus If I OD'd I'd be fucked. I guess I'm doing it largely out of boredom. It does feel great, but as a drug it's not got a whole lot of depth. I will do it a bit more I think, then stop. Is it really that hard to quit? Like say compared to cigs or benzo's?

I am going to draw a line under it all soon. I just really like it at the moment. Lucky I don't (think, what do you ever know really) get fent. Also crack is really fucking expensive. Especially if it's good stuff. I could have a gram of top coke do me a 4/5 days. I blasted through a g of rock in 16hrs. And it speeds up the h consumption. Knocking that on the head. Iv is not for me, I've had it before, I tried it recently and It's just not for me. No offence to anyone but sticking a needle in yourself and causing all marks/scars to your body and the intection risk. I think I'll stick to smoking. Plus If I OD'd I'd be fucked. I guess I'm doing it largely out of boredom. It does feel great, but as a drug it's not got a whole lot of depth. I will do it a bit more I think, then stop. Is it really that hard to quit? Like say compared to cigs or benzo's?

Once opiates get their claws into you man quitting is on another level...

Its very hard, very hard indeed....and if you dont really WANT to quit...you won't.

Dont go down that rabbit hole...there's only pain and suffering there.

I know man...took me 20 years to finally get of morphine/fent etc.

Incidentally I forgot to mention...anyone living in the Teesside area, their is loads of carfentinil laced heroin and people are dropping like flies.

Worked down their a few weeks ago for 4 nights and their was about 20 ODs just that I saw and dozens more I didn't. Its so strong that one guy had 8 x 400mcg narcan give by a bail hostel and was still GCS 3 (sparko) when we got there. He didnt make it unfortunately.

This gear has already spread to my patch in the Sunderland/Newcastle area.

Buyer beware etc...

Am I allowed to ask how much 1g is going for in London these days? Last I bought is was about 70 quid, but that was a little while ago.
/ What's purity like atm? Been out of the scene for months so I'm a bit out of the loop, fentanyl hasn't it made its way this far south yet has it?

Thanks

That price you quoted is a bit too high. 25% too much, at least.

Quality? Same ol (crap).
Nah, its actually not to bad at moment

I am going to draw a line under it all soon. I just really like it at the moment. Lucky I don't (think, what do you ever know really) get fent. Also crack is really fucking expensive. Especially if it's good stuff. I could have a gram of top coke do me a 4/5 days. I blasted through a g of rock in 16hrs. And it speeds up the h consumption. Knocking that on the head.
. I guess I'm doing it largely out of boredom. It does feel great, but as a drug it's not got a whole lot of depth. I will do it a bit more I think, then stop. Is it really that hard to quit? Like say compared to cigs or benzo's?

No offence but you don't sound like you're really ready to quit. Especially as you still ' enjoy' H.

Yes, H is hard to quit. Have you got some plan worked out? Methadone/ Subby?

Anyway, good luck

I had some gear this weekend just gone, after a four-week break, and I really didn't enjoy it. It may have had some kind of fentanyl analogue in it, even, as it seemed to hit very hard, very quickly with no noticeable build-up to being fully stoned. Circumstances also intruded to ruin my S&S somewhat, which can't have helped any.

Or maybe the magic is just gone now.

Anyway ..... No more for awhile, that's for sure; and if that's really what people are calling the good stuff now, I'm not even sure I'd miss it if I quit altogether.