• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Yh, the majority of injections I used to administer at work were IM neuroleptics and benzos into buttocks / thighs so I thought that aspiration was rule 101 when attempting this route safely. Limpet appears to have hit the jackpot twice - once by the nice surprise he got and second from the fact that thankfully he didn't come to any harm. 400mg morphine IV is a big dose by the standards of anyone's tolerance.

Also if done properly (upper outer buttock quadrant to miss the femeral nerve ) you should still be able to see the syringe...unless you have like zero mobility or something

Or a big ass like ;)

Yh, the majority of injections I used to administer at work were IM neuroleptics and benzos into buttocks / thighs so I thought that aspiration was rule 101 when attempting this route safely. Limpet appears to have hit the jackpot twice - once by the nice surprise he got and second from the fact that thankfully he didn't come to any harm. 400mg morphine IV is a big dose by the standards of anyone's tolerance.

Or a big ass like ;)

Yeah it pretty much is the first rule of safety...especially since many of the things given IM can cause massive harm or even death if they happen to go IV instead. Anything oil based that accidentally goes into a vein can kill you pretty fast as soon as it hits the lungs.

Did he say 400mg? Wow I didn't read that (not meaning to offend him but some of LCs posts are pretty unreadable in their length, uneccessary chemistry based complexity and rambling nature). That's quite a bit. Also isn't morphine only soluble at a maximum of 60mg/ml, meaning that you'd need to IM at least about 7ml of fluid?...which is proposterously large for an IM injection and just asking for medical problems.

Last edited:
I don't want to speak to soon and say he is indestructible but he certainly appears to be made of sterner stuff than the average bod. While he has probably forgotten more about psychoactive drugs than I will ever know and despite being one of the best contributors on here, both in terms of his intellect and fantastic anecdotes and turn of phrase I would advise other readers of the forum to use his knowledge and experience from a cautionary perspective - I truly believe he knows his limits and what he is doing but I would not advise that mere mortals attempt to imitate his methods.

I don't want to speak to soon and say he is indestructible but he certainly appears to be made of sterner stuff than the average bod. While he has probably forgotten more about psychoactive drugs than I will ever know and despite being one of the best contributors on here, both in terms of his intellect and fantastic anecdotes and turn of phrase I would advise other readers of the forum to use his knowledge and experience from a cautionary perspective - I truly believe he knows his limits and what he is doing but I would not advise that mere mortals attempt to imitate his methods.

Well yeah.

Most of his posts I can't read all the way through for the reasons I gave above but it does worry me a bit when people start posting what they've taken in such an uneccessary degree of detail.

I'm sure most wouldn't try to inject 400mg of morphine but on the off chance they did, I don't get why a person would even need to say they've done that. It doesn't contribute to anything, comes across as dick sizing and is immeasurably dangerous should anyone follow it.

That's just my personal opinion and I get that others may look at It differently etc. etc.

Well yeah.

Most of his posts I can't read all the way through for the reasons I gave above but it does worry me a bit when people start posting what they've taken in such an uneccessary degree of detail.

I'm sure most wouldn't try to inject 400mg of morphine but on the off chance they did, I don't get why a person would even need to say they've done that. It doesn't contribute to anything, comes across as dick sizing and is immeasurably dangerous should anyone follow it.

That's just my personal opinion and I get that others may look at It differently etc. etc.

I totally get you but it is an occupational hazard of the sites content - while Bluelight's ultimate mission statement is to reduce harm it is also a site for drug enthusiasts and, dog damn, we do have some very enthusiastic users on and about here, myself included. I just no longer think that my drug experiences are of any interest to anyone other than myself any more but 21 years ago when I first started going out dancing and doing ee's I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. Any anecdotes I have that could possibly entertain involve my being out and about partying - there is nothing entertaining about reading how wonderful I found it to have a dig and goof out on the sofa for an hour.

Well yeah.

Well this is a drugs forum mate, so a certain amount of dicksizing is inevitable - after all, we've all done it. I've said it before and I'll say it again; "LC is a fuckin legend" - perhaps for all the wrong reasons, but I've always had a soft spot for the antihero. I don't pretend to understand the majority of his posts, but what does come across is that he knows what he's talking about...

In every other case it is dicksizing but IMO LC is the exception - he just loves it and tells it like it is (although I empathise with those that think it is TMI I do not number among them).

Its like me droning on about dance music and raves only Limpets posts are actually entertaining and in many cases just plain hilarious

Well this is a drugs forum mate, so a certain amount of dicksizing is inevitable - after all, we've all done it. I've said it before and I'll say it again; "LC is a fuckin legend" - perhaps for all the wrong reasons, but I've always had a soft spot for the antihero. I don't pretend to understand the majority of his posts, but what does come across is that he knows what he's talking about...

In every other case it is dicksizing but IMO LC is the exception - he just loves it and tells it like it is (although I empathise with those that think it is TMI I do not number among them).

Its like me droning on about dance music and raves only Limpets posts are actually entertaining and in many cases just plain hilarious

Yeah, I get that you guys like him...and I'm not saying I don't. Just certain things, with certain drugs don't need to be advertised in that detail. Yes this is a drugs forum, but it's also supposed to be an HR drugs forum (however thinly veiled that title may be sometimes).

You going on about dance music Stee, isn't gonna kill me if I try to follow it...hurt my ears maybe but not kill me.

Whether he knows what he's talking about isn't my issue. He sounds an absolute genius when it comes to chemistry. I just dislike it when people go on about how much morphine they can inject etc. Maybe I have a different perspective on some things IDK..

I understand people may have different opinions but that's mine.

Last edited:
At the risk of playing devil's advocate here Mr. BFT Brink, what if a highly emotionally unstable opioid addict (as most of us have been) saw your posts and thought going cold turkey off 170+ mg of methadone was a good idea? ;)

At the risk of playing devil's advocate here Mr. BFT Brink, what if a highly emotionally unstable opioid addict (as most of us have been) saw your posts and thought going cold turkey off 170+ mg of methadone was a good idea? ;)

That wont kill you though mate....and many people find CT to be the only feasible way to stop opiods.

Its hardly a comparable situation between stopping a high dose of opiates/opiods and injecting them into your veins...

Not even remotely comparable...not to mention, I stated many times that stopping CT isn't the best way and others shouldn't do it. I don't rememeber seeing any such proviso in Mr.LCs posts.

But as I say it won't kill you and isn't the same thing by a long shot

Although this may well feel more like a bug than a feature, at the time .....

Exactly Julie, you will undoutably feel like you are dieing or want to die but unless you're already a critically person, opiod withdrawal won't kill you...

Shooting 400mg of morphine in a fucked up IM injection straight into your veins though.....could well end differently..

Anyhoo, it doesn't matter I've made my point (which no one seems to agree with) and derailed the heroin thread enough, so I'll leave it there

Exactly Julie, you will undoutably feel like you are dieing or want to die but unless you're already a critically person, opiod withdrawal won't kill you...

Shooting 400mg of morphine in a fucked up IM injection straight into your veins though.....could well end differently..

Anyhoo, it doesn't matter I've made my point (which no one seems to agree with) and derailed the heroin thread enough, so I'll leave it there

Nah, it's not that no-one agrees with you - you're correct in what you're saying. But LC made a fuckup, and admitted as much. This prompted a discussion on the dangers of IM injections. HR at its finest I'd say...

Carfentanil going round in the UK? wouldn't mind being in teeside atm. Would like to try it at least once. Although of the superpotent opioids, if I had a choice, I'd far sooner give one of the oripavine derivatives like etorphine or dihydroetorphine a go, since these have some pretty strong epsilon opioid receptor agonist effects in addition to their MOR agonism. Strong fentanyl derivatives I've had (strongest being lofentanil, once) but not really a fentanyl fan, same goes for other fentanyls. Lofentanil was alright, and alfentanil wasn't unpleasant, but fent itself I really don't enjoy much at all, likewise remifentanil or sufentanil. Can't say I'm in a great hurry to test loads of RC fentanyls either.

Well if its really carfentainl you're talking bout a 10,000x stronger than morphine substance. I don't think anyone is surviving its use. Not considering the effect fentanyl has...your right fent and the analogues dont have any enjoyyment its an almost static numb feeling and then blackout. Or like with the analogues there can be a dangerous delay reported where you want to re-dose and then the whole effects can hit you...as in instance blackout. It just isn't worth trying.

a certain amount of dicksizing is inevitable. For instance I know Consumers is considerably bigger than my lil bean but that matters not with a good frozen turd in the fridge I can make up for my little willy - after all, we've all done it....pulled out the frozen turd when the lights off to impress the ladies

Well at least you are honest

If you two don't stop it I will soddomise the pair of you with a railway sleeper full of protruding rusty spikes.

Then video it.

Then upload the video to YouTube

Then tie the pair of you to chairs and make you watch it on a loop for 4 days and nights with your eyes held open a la 'A Clockwork Orange', while I sit in a corner wearing a gimp mask and crack one off.

I'll probably do some other stuff too...

Bloody hell's own teeth...I did NOT expect what was meant to simply be a post in a thread for opiate enthusiasts (and addicts, or for that matter, addicted enthusiasts if there is such a thing) to, metaphorically speaking, stir up a similar result to what one would likely get if they were to sit on a hornet's nest with an anal sphincter packed with firecrackers. Damn.

Might as well set things as straight as they are likely going to get then...

To whit:

Mobility-not fantastic. Although its more a matter of pain being the limiting factor rather than anything like paralysis or joints that have a lesser degree of freedom of moment than they are meant to. At least in my hips, bad knee is another matter. So I'm not particularly inclined to twist my hips around just so I can see potential blood in a rig on the off chance that does happen. Thats the first time it ever has, at least shooting into an arse cheek and that I can remember.

Tolerance, 'dick sizing'...let me put it quite simply. I do not see the point of 'dick sizing' with respect to tolerance. It just doesn't make any sense at all to me; to the extent that it honestly wouldn't have ever occurred to me as being 'a thing', its not something theres any point boasting about, even if I was a braggart. I'm not now, never have been and don't see it as being likely in the future short of a radical personality overhaul courtesy of a car crash involving my being hit in the head by a low-flying lamp-post. If I hadn't seen other people talk about it and others still do it and be talked about after the fact, it just wouldn't have registered as relevant.

Tolerance..I've nothing to worry about from 400mg IV morphine. Not a particularly remarkable dose in either direction (I.e large or small, rather than IV vs IM; although I suppose both are true. Yes, I can, if I chose to (and assuming finding a vein is possible) quite easily withstand up to perhaps a gram to 1.5 of dipropionylmorphine [strictly speaking, given some recently read research, given the acid chloride has always been the acylation agent rather than the corresponding anhydride, which have been found to produce quite different results, the product has a high chance of having been rather than solely dipropionylmorphine, a mixture of DPM and 6-monopropionylmorphine along with trace quantities of 3-propionylmorphine and smaller traces of unreacted morphine, although this last cannot possibly have been much going by the histamine release of say, 50-60mg morphine as the sulfate salt compared with the total dose of propionylated esters taken when taking a higher dose) along with of course the IR oxy (generally up to 100-120mg at a time) I get rx'd as a breakthrough pain med.)

But it isn't a thing to boast about. Its merely a function of having had to take strong opioids, in high doses, for a prolonged (many years), if I wish to be mobile without severe pain in my hips from bilateral trochanteric bursitis, a knee that suffered being impaled by a long, very sharp piece of broken glass when I fell on the thing, went right into my joint cavity, and subsequently, more damage inflicted after having surgery, which did not help, and left me with nerve damage.

So one builds up tolerance. Needing that kind of meds at heavy doses for that kind of time periods? you are, short perhaps of using certain specific opioids with very special properties, which are none of them the kind of thing that a GP is capable of providing, and if ever I get the chance to try (such as those that don't induce recruitment of beta-arrestin-2, anything of that kind would require considerable effort, and for most, semisynthesis from products already available (such as naltrexone, or salvinorin-B)

I don't see why in any case being able to tolerate a dose of opioids that would kill most people is something to boast about, or indeed to celebrate (unless, in the case of being celebrated one were to ACCIDENTALLY say, pick up the wrong vial and measure out an overdose for anyone who hadn't such a tolerance. Surviving, thats worth celebrating, but I am not so careless as not to clearly label any such container), its just homeostasis, a function inherent in more or less any organisms biology, be you anything from a human to an eyeless, ghost-pale deep-sea squat-lobster to single-celled amoebae, a plant or a mushroom. Living organisms adapt, mine has, its not something special, anybody else's would undergo the same process of adaptation. And it is not a boon, its a pain in the arse. Yes, I can tolerate a huge dose of morphine sulfate with a fairly large amount of oxy(codone) thrown in when making the shot. So fucking what? it means to get similar effects somebody opioid-nontolerant or with a mild tolerance, I have to take a much greater quantity of the morphine I have available when I'd rather be doing other things with it than ingesting it in some fashion before using it leaving less for experimentation.)

And as for the morphine dose used and however much oxy I'd have thrown in there with it, I'd not have to check whether it were in muscle or vein, in my case tolerance unfortunately has rendered morphine sulfate doses regulated primarily only by size-availability of syringe barrels and for IV use, on histamine release. 1.5g (having to be done as several IV shots, detaching the needle once the first has been delivered, attaching a new one to draw up more until its done) of morphine, or easily 1g dipropionylmorphine (and given that has thus far only been done via the acyl halide rather than anhydride route for acylation, likely a not inactive quantity of 6-monopropionylmorphine would have been present) or a little more in the case of DPM.

But, as I said, to me it means nothing more than an inconvenience of homeostasis. The observation of, IIRC, stee? that I am of a fairly resistant disposition does seem to be the case, I've never been what you could call very sensitive to, in particular, sedative-hypnotics, they work (well most, I have often a paradoxical reaction either to oxazepam or benzos that metabolize to it (delayed in the latter case) and do seem to be able to withstand fairly high dosages of many depressant-type compounds in particular, and am not the easiest of people to sedate. Although the opposite seems true in the case of many stimulants. And I'm hypersensitive to dopamine D2 antagonists and alpha2 adrenoreceptor antagonists, having awful side effects from either, I can't even take the antiemetic domperidone for example, causes awful akathisia, and that particular med is meant not to penetrate the BBB to any particular extent.

Anyhow, it didn't need checking, that 'missed' (or accidentally hit more on target than intended, rather) 400mg morphine [can't remember how much oxy was added to that] isn't going to do me any harm at all, thats actually not all that much, IM, IV or otherwise, so even a 'miss' wasn't going to do any harm.

As for stopping CT, especially from high dose strong opioids like methadone...why would, given the context of the post, would I have mentioned it to caution against OR suggest it (don't, not a good idea, tapering is far safer. Depending on the user there can be health risks. In my case for example if I for some reason am unable to dose (opioids) it seems to lower my seizure threshold a LOT, to the point where it isn't even safe for me to sleep during the briefish period where sleep is possible after last dose and first onset of WD, because I'll wake up into seizures, and ones that are difficult to treat even with sizeable doses of chlormethiazole&nitrazepam)

But I'd suggested nothing about withdrawing, it quite simply was not in context of my post. Oh, and nor did I ever suggest other people take my doses of anything. I'm not, nor do I intend to be or claim to be, responsible for the actions of others, and neither should others base whatever it is they do, on what I might or might not. Whatever others do is their choice, not mine, and I am, as they say, not my brother's keeper. I am just another BL'er amongst thousands. Don't expect me to tell people what they must do (I don't mind warning of dangers if someone's about to screw up big time of course, but don't expect me to tell somebody 'take this, or take that, and how much', and obviously, whilst I can suggest otherwise, I cannot STOP anybody from doing ANYTHING by force. Don't even ask that of me because it is neither my responsibility, nor am I in possession of the capacity to do such a thing.

And also, I didn't really think much of it, regarding dosage. I'd simply had something unusual and unexpected happen (I.e the hitting a vein whilst intending IM), so the dosage was secondary, and the post was made moments after the event itself, whilst the IV-rush was still going strong and histamine release still making my face, palms of hands and soles of feet prickle. I was merely posting of the event itself, in the manner that it took place, including the facts surrounding that event such as they were, factually speaking.

What did you expect me to do? lie, to give other people a false idea of my typical doses? I had assumed that most people would, before using a drug such as a mixture of morphine and oxycodone, know that it is possible to overdose on most any drug and that taking an unlimited quantity is not something somebody new to ANY drug should do. I never suggested that anybody SHOULD take that kind of dose for a start, and IMO it is reasonable enough to assume that people coming here, and for that matter, in general, have two choices.

A-take responsibility for and own their own actions. Or,
B-fail to do so.

If the latter, I cannot be held, and will not be held, responsible for acts of stupidity on behalf of others. Spade's mom aside, I don't OWN anybody here, and cannot order them to do, or not to do anything. And that particular piece of condom-imperative fuckmeat aside, BL'ers can and will do what they are going to go. Whatever it is that might be.

Just don't expect me to tell lies, in order to suggest people 'behave better' I am not somebody who is, has been or will be, responsible for propaganda.

Jesus Christ mate you've got to be kidding? You've just wrote half a page of text. No one is honestly going to sive through that to find what ever point you may have been trying to make.