• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

Just highlight portions at a time and read that,

I had several separate points to make in reply, so I made them, read them , or don't, it doesn;t matter much to me. Post wasn't that big.

Highlighting via click-drag might make it easier to read, in sections. Several things needed to be said, so I said them, they took as much space as those points required to be made and made clearly. There is absolutely bugger all I can do about that.

I responded to several points from several people. That takes space. It isn't something that in any way singles out one particular poster to make something either more, or less, easy to read. So either read it, or don't. That is not my problem, somebody else's attitude to the post, it is that of the other poster. So either read it in bits, as I said, highlighting paragraphs whilst being read, may help; but its up to you, not me. A lot of points were made, so that means I had many to respond to, which I did.

Last edited:
Just highlight portions at a time and read that,

I had several separate points to make in reply, so I made them, read them , or don't, it doesn;t matter much to me. Post wasn't that big.

Highlighting via click-drag might make it easier to read, in sections. Several things needed to be said, so I said them, they took as much space as those points required to be made and made clearly. There is absolutely bugger all I can do about that.

***facepalm****

Err...no mate.

Its not that I'm incapable of reading a portion of text that large without splitting it up...it's that I don't have the desire to.

From the bits I did read you are missing the point on an epic scale. The few hundred words you wrote about your particular tolerance are irrelevant. My concern was (is) if someone else reads it and decides that 400mg is a reasonable amount of morphine to inject (trust me...it isn't)....It doesn't matter how many grams of morphine you say you can shoot up, it's if other people try that...Thats when it raises an issue...you're gonna do what you're gonna do the point is you don't have to be so graphic with doses. Suggesting that 400mg IV morphine isn't that much (for you or for anyone else) just compounds the issue..

The one saving grace is that your posts are literally so unintellegable and similar in length to a copy of War and Peace that the potentially dangerous parts are unlikely to be seen as very few people would actually read posts like that (almost 1,900 words over the 2 consecutive posts....over 1,500 in the first one alone...I know this one is quite a long post but come on man...that's ridiculous)

I have a feeling that this explanation will be lost in translation somewhere and I doubt the mod team will do anything about it so please....just try to take this from what I'm saying....when describing your own drug use, it's not necessary to include graphic details of what would be a fatal practice for 99% of people. Regardless of whether or not you do it.

The fact that this is a drugs forum and people should be responsible for their own actions is again missing the point.....if it was that simple then it would be an "anything goes" scenario and it isn't. I remember someone being permabanned over in OD for exactly the same thing several years back after it was pointed out that if they wanted to inject collosal doses of morphine that was their business but it would be best not to be so graphic about describing it...and they wouldn't listen.

And the withdrawing from methadone part was about me not you...

Last edited:
The suggestion to highlight via click-and-drag WAS a suggestion, btw in an attempt to render it easier to read, by breaking it up into portion sizes that suited you.

Also, I never suggested that anybody do as I did. If somebody is so completely stupid as to take a description of an ERROR by another, anonymous voice on an internet forum as gospel-truth as to safe practice and deliberately do the same thing, on purpose, as something stated clearly to have been an ACCIDENT, and them go and die? thats darwinism in action, a moron taking themselves out of the gene pool. Somebody like that should never have been born, let alone ever manage to breed.

Of course, I take your point. At the same time, I see plenty of people describing what they themselves say was excess on their part, and whilst I may well have missed it, since I do not of course, read every single post on BL, I don't see you taking a pop at everyone else, or for that matter, a ANYBODY else.
'

And in any case, I'd guess most regulars here know I'm a chronic pain patient for one, for two, like to experiment with more exotic opioids (and other kinds of drugs besides), and to make it quite clear I wasn't suggesting that anybody, anywhere, take any course of action whatsoever, of any kind. I merely got somewhat of a surprise and posted about it. (and so you finally stop trying to have a go at me, no, people without a fair bit of tolerance shouldn't even think about 400mg morphine. for me, personally, its a fairly small dose. Not dicksizing, if you knew a thing about me, from my posting here, you'd be aware that I tell things as they are, my post was simply a description of the events that took place, without any suggestion for anybody to take any action, be it based on my own, or otherwise.)

If somebody is big enough a moron to take the actions of a random post on the internet from somebody they do not know and never have met as guidelines, especially when the poster implied nothing of the sort, without doing any background research whatsoever as to dosage, correct usage and character of the drug itself, then in all honesty they deserve anything that comes to them. If somebody told you they'd drunk bleach and tapdanced on a bullet ant nest, would you do it? probably not. If you did, then you'd deserve to die horribly as would most probably happen and I'd have not the least sympathy, bar wanting a pair of earplugs to help block out the screaming.

People ARE stupid enough though...that's the point. To suggest that their lack of intellect means they "deserve anything that comes to them" and are "a moron taking themselves out of the gene pool" however, is a reprehensible attitude. Thàt has hot to be one of the most vile posts I think I've ever read...

"I'd have not the least sympathy, bar wanting a pair of earplugs to help block out the screaming."...that is truly disgusting.

If you can't take any form of criticism of the nature of parts of your post flying in the face of harm reduction and can only see it as "taking a pop" at you though then I fear you're never going to get it...and to respond with that kind of disgusting post just is not on...I don't care what "issues" you may have with not getting the norms of acceptable posts and what is or isn't acceptable to say, that is just not acceptable whatsoever

Last edited:
Backfromthebrick-I was referring to my point about if I were to suggest somebody drink bleach and go dance on a bullet ant nest, etc... NOT to dosing morphine or anything else. If somebody IS stupid, thats one thing, but there are limits, if they are SO stupid as to take a statement such as 'drinking bleach is nice' then yes, they deserve exactly what they get, if they neglect to look up what bleach IS, should they not know. There is 'stupid' and there is 'needs to be flushed down the shallowest end of the gene pool for both their own good and that of everybody else.

People are responsible for their own actions, and for people who visit a site like this, doing at least some basic research into new things is not only to be expected, but a message deeply ingrained into the BL ethos, and prominently so.

I cannot be expected to serve as a guardian angel for each and every member, in each and every post that either they, or I make. Nor will I accept such responsibility. Nor should anybody else be expected to. And just for your information, I might well have saved a few arses in my time here. Such as posting warnings about batches of ultra-potent street 'H' (in that case there was enough H in the mixture to taste it when vaped, but even with, at the time, a tolerance equal to 1.5g, perhaps more, of dipropionylmorphine via IV, the tiniest speck of that stuff knocked me unconscious within a minute or two, SMOKED.

Everybody else I know....knew...in meatspace who had anything to do with the stuff, I've never heard from again, after it had been around for a month to a month and a half, and I had a warning posted, and through some anonymous tipoffs alerted all the local needle exchanges about it. Or how about another example, was in either BD or ODD, somebody posted a pic of what was almost certainly ether, at one point, but what at the point of their photographing it, had turned into a solid rock, with a little fluid around the bottom of the amber glass container. That was likely ethylidene peroxide, and had the person tried opening the container, it would, if it was, as it most likely was, given the reported odor coming from the outside of the bottle top, have exploded with enough force to turn the poster into a cloud of something roughly the consistency of half-digested baby-food, only pinker and squishier.

So don't try and paint me as an arsehole for merely reporting an event factually. I made no suggestion as to anybody doing anything. People can and should, own their own actions. So, if you insist on trying to paint me as some kind of vermin simply for posting a truthful account, with no boastfulness intended (as I said, such doesn't even factor in my way of thinking. I can understand the psychology of it, but to me personally, it is completely and totally alien), then take it and stick it where the sun don't shine, if you are going to be a dick about it. Because I really couldn't give two tuppeny fucks what some random cunt who neither knows a damn thing about me, and nor have I ever met, thinks of me. I do not wish to start some online feud, and I'll have no part in one either, so save your breath. This is a site for adults, and as such those here can be expected to behave as such. If they do not do so through either stupidity or neglect, then it is their own fault that their actions lead to such consequences as they may so do.

I'd no intent to start some controversy, and nor do I intend to take part in someone else's attempt to start one.

I do not wish to start some online feud, and I'll have no part in one either, so save your breath. This is a site for adults, and as such those here can be expected to behave as such. I'd no intent to start some controversy, and nor do I intend to take part in someone else's attempt to start one

So don't try and paint me as an arsehole for merely reporting an event factually then take it and stick it where the sun don't shine, if you are going to be a dick about it. Because I really couldn't give two tuppeny fucks what some random cunt who neither knows a damn thing about me, and nor have I ever met, thinks of me.

Contradicting yourself there fella

8( 8( 8(

Take a chill pill the both of ye!

Can anyone tell me how much stronger or weaker is Afghani brown heroin the comes as a powder compared to China White heroin that mostly comes in rock form.

I heard off the grape vine that the Afghani gear high is far superior but equally the withdrawals are way more harsh and painful compared to the Chinese rocks. I also heard methadone will take the edge off better in regards to dealing with physical withdrawals when a user is addicted to China white heroin but with the brown gear methadone does sweet F all in making life more tolerable.

Can anyone tell me how much stronger or weaker is Afghani brown heroin the comes as a powder compared to China White heroin that mostly comes in rock form.

I heard off the grape vine that the Afghani gear high is far superior but equally the withdrawals are way more harsh and painful compared to the Chinese rocks. I also heard methadone will take the edge off better in regards to dealing with physical withdrawals when a user is addicted to China white heroin but with the brown gear methadone does sweet F all in making life more tolerable.

Can't comment on the China white (presumably #4) as I've never had the pleasure, but I can tell you that methadone is EXTREMELY effective at alleviating physical and psychological withdrawal from the brown (#3?) and anyone who has told you otherwise is talking out of their arse.

Thanks for the reply FUBAR.

However i find it hard to believe there is no heroin user on this EADD thread that can offer a comparison on the difference between brown #3 and China white #4 versions of heroin!

Or is it a case there no Chinese Triads or Vietnamese criminal drug importation groups operating in The United Kingdom or mainland Europe. Is it as simple as that there is no major supplies of China white #4 heroin being distributed and sold on to the general heroin using populations in UK>EU?

ive seen bth tar in uk, not as good as afghani butbnever china white 4. have never heard of any1 thats seenit ever in uk.

im sure pepes who score off dark web have had both but most china white is fent shit bashed to fuck pretending to be the real deal.

The thing is though whether it's #4, #3 or number whatever.. they're all opiods and methadone will stop withdrawal from ANY conventional opiods that works via your bodies mu receptor...thats just how it works.

It doesn't matter what kind the heroin is, even if it's fent bashed..methadone will stop the withdraw from it...

Getting off the methadone though, that's a different battle entirely and the hardest thing to stop. If you think heroin/morphine withdrawal are bad at least they are pretty much gone in about a week. Imagine that stretching over up to 6 months...

Methadone withdrawal (especially from a large dose cold turkey) are absolute hell on earth.

MMM that was a nice first-thing in the morning 'breakfast special' kind of surprise. Again accidentally hit a really deep vein (far too deep to deliberately go for, or even know was there; in my calf muscle. Next thing I know my face is going all prickly, and my hands start to feel all nice and toasty, despite crystallizing something out at 0 'C, and doing a vacuum filtration outside in the cold and wet.

But me? can't feel the cold, even though my gloves are only of the thin chemical-resistant type, not the kind intended to insulate the hands they are worn on, and my heart is thumping in my chest =D

The thing is though whether it's #4, #3 or number whatever.. they're all opiods and methadone will stop withdrawal from ANY conventional opiods that works via your bodies mu receptor...thats just how it works.

It doesn't matter what kind the heroin is, even if it's fent bashed..methadone will stop the withdraw from it...

Getting off the methadone though, that's a different battle entirely and the hardest thing to stop. If you think heroin/morphine withdrawal are bad at least they are pretty much gone in about a week. Imagine that stretching over up to 6 months...

Methadone withdrawal (especially from a large dose cold turkey) are absolute hell on earth.

So what's the point in taking methadone? Genuine question.

So what's the point in taking methadone? Genuine question.

Good question. I was finished posting but I wanted to try and answer that. Some people's lives may have become so chaotic with heroin use that methadone can literally save their lives...and some people just have no desire to come off. In these instances, if a high enough dose of methadone is given (usually 80mg+) it will effectively blockade any high achieved from heroin and so reduce the desire to take it...in this case it can save lives.

Also methadone can be tapered off very slowly. My mate FUBAR did this successfully. However, not many people manage this and many revert back to heroin once their dose falls below an effective blockade dose.

About 4 years ago the pain clinic transferred me from fentanyl to methadone tablets as the doc swore it was ideal for the nerve damage in my leg (methadone is also an NMDA agonist and helps with neuropathic pain probably better than any other opioid). The problems for myself arose when my new GP suddenly got cold feet and wouldn't keep up my prescription and cut me off.....I went from 180mg to zero overnight and I'm telling you mate, the withdrawal were living hell. I stopped in July 2015 and by Easter 2016 I was still suffering some WDs. During the chronic phase, the WDs were more than any persons should ever have to go through.

So in answer to your question, for some methadone can be a life saver but one must be aware that if things go south (drug and alcohol services are notorious for cutting patients off too for missed appointments etc.) then the withdrawls from high dose methadone will make heroin/morphine type WDs seen like a Sunday picknik.

Cunting christ mate! you should sue that piece of shit for malpractice. I'd have been seriously tempted to kidnap him and megadose him on fentanyl for a few years, before jamming massive doses of naloxone repeatedly into him. And then do the same with naltrexone, and just leave him to see if opioid withdrawals actually would kill him.

And perhaps just before him ending, give him a few H contacts, just so I could watch his life go straight down the toilet screaming.

And methadone btw is an NMDA antagonist, not an agonist, although a relatively weak one (read, don't expect dissociative holes to happen unless perhaps you had a truly monstrous tolerance to opioids to begin with; and it would have to be HUGE before you could possibly survive enough methadone to try. Should be ideal for severe pain with a neuropathic element though.

And alcohol services cutting people off? I'd have thought they'd know better than to risk something like that, which could kill some poor bastard or leave them a vegetable pretty easily. At least I would if it weren't for having a regular GP fuck me off in an emergency, before I had a modest increase in my chlormethiazole supply, an extra bottle when and as needed, although the drs take great delight in telling me 'we are watching you' for some reason, which imo is a bit fucked up, telling somebody once at the outset is one thing but they've only just stopped, at least atm, giving me that same routine, and threatening to cut me off and tell me to just go to hospital if I have a seizure (I'm not taking it for detox, it might not be licensed in this country for seizure treatment and prophylaxis, but its my preferrred med for the purpose due to its being, at least to me, extremely forgiving with regards to tolerance/physical dependency development, of which theres been none, even taking it 3x daily at minimum over several years, something I'd NEVER get away with on a benzo, as well as its being both super-fast acting, ideal when I've only got seconds to open a bottle and get a couple down me and lie down safely on the sofa, as well as being effective in what I'm taking it for)

Before I got the treatment supply though I only had the prophylactic dose, meaning if a seizure was starting I had no choice but to take some from my prophylaxis regime and abort the onset of the damnable things with that. One dr wouldn't help me at all when I asked for some so I could treat them rather than have to hope for the unrealistic 100% seizure free all day and night, every day and night. That bitch actually told me to 'go and have the seizures then' and was so unspeakably outright offensive, even admitting to breaking her hippocratic oath and to malpractice, knowing I've no proof, it being the two of us alone in the consulting room, before I started relentlessly crushing her spirit under the weight of a logical analysis of the situation, my needs and her conduct. Although she got so rude I did end up replying in kind (once, one offensive word, on my part, almost got me kicked out of the surgery, when it was in response to receiving a barrage of abuse by a little piece of shit who ought to be struck off for what she did and the way she went about doing it.)

Even kept insisting i just get lost and go to hospital ER, when the seizure that was going to happen, hadn't yet and may not have done for a couple of days, I'd never have been seen, they wouldn't do a thing, of that I'm certain, and I'd have waited 7-10 hours just to be spoken to and told to go away. And when she told me, this bitch dr, wait until you have a seizure first..

I pointed out that they most often start off atonic, meaning they leave me completely unable to move, other than to breathe and move my eyes. Sometimes I can just barely move a few fingers, slowly, and ask family for help using sign language (I picked up a fair bit of ASL during the time my psychotic hellwhore. unworthy of being autistic, snake in the grass toxic fucking bitch former housemate from the abyss was here from her) but aside from that, there is no way I could even ring for an ambulance to begin with, its difficult to do if you can't move and are rendered mute. Pointed that out to this bitch GP in crystal clear terms and she still demanded I do that, until she eventually cracked, when I just kept pressing her and nailing her to a metaphorical cross, and admitted that yes, she was just saying that to get me out of her office faster so she didn't have to bother with my medical needs and didn't give a damn about the fact she was actively forcing me into a situation where I'd have no coverage, berating me even for treating one of the seizures that broke through, answering 'yes' to the question 'so I should just have stayed there and suffered, then, should I, doctor?'

There are some real gormless wankers, out there in the medical world, who think the sun shines out of the eye of their fucking dick/cunt/both and are more interested in not allowing any patient anything that could possibly have a recreational use, and in covering their own arses, regardless of why the patient is seeing them ;that never should have been given any form of medical license.

Last edited:
I agree with Backfromthebrink, I was on IV Methadone Amps while living in London and when I kicked it stayed awake for 14 days in a row.
The oral 'juice' though is very useful for a tapering plan. Still get bad WDs when doing the final 'jump' to nothing but all much less intense.