• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Just got an order from holland thru the door 10 mins ago, lovely gear as usual, nice n stoned :) tis a good day

For fuck's sake, I think I should probably put a warning out regarding this gear. Not for part-timers - GO SLOW!

For fuck's sake, I think I should probably put a warning out regarding this gear. Not for part-timers - GO SLOW!
Well it might help if you said where you are, what the smack looks like...how its sold etc. Just saying Mr Twisty has strong heroin SLOW DOWN is not much of a warning....

I'm in N. London, buddy. It may have spread to the rest of the city or it may have gone even further afield. Be careful if you're scoring in the London area. Proper fire! Some people are bound to get burnt.

I'm in N. London, buddy. It may have spread to the rest of the city or it may have gone even further afield. Be careful if you're scoring in the London area. Proper fire! Some people are bound to get burnt.

I'm south of the river. I buy the odd bag or six from time to time off the Pakistani crews, and although decent, it's still bashed to fuck.

That's why I always go to Darknet sites. Vendors wouldn't dare sell any bashed gear or they'd get slated in their feedback sections and lose their livelihood.

I've got my addiction under control (probably) and can handle a package being late a day without having to meet up with a rude boi or brew a batch of pod tea.

Might get on the tube to Islington and buy a few bags. I'm a pussy and only smoke gear, so no risk of overdose if it's as strong as you say. Might nod out and destroy my tooter. That's about it.

Mate, I know the feeling about having to buy bash from horrible shotters. Some of that darknet food is GOOD, but you pay silly prices for it. I just want people to be aware that there IS another way. This gear might end up being bashed in the end - I hope not - but for now it's the pukka product. Seems that Limp Chicken fella ain't the only lucky man!

If people get hold of really decent gear, of course, they'll punt some of it as they found it to let the word get around.

All decent street gear gets bashed eventually; it never lasts. Once it gets bashed, they still know the punters will come for it. What else are they gonna do? Try and source something else while sweating like an Olympic athlete?

I'm out in the stick, in Essex , and the gear I'm getting ( originates from esast London ) is as good as any street gear from 20 years ago.
It seems things are finally getting back on track. ( only Took 6 years ) =D worth the wait <3 fucked if I know. 8o

Sorry to piss in your cornflakes, but I heard there was a drought on its way. Nothing even close to 2010, but meaning a lesser percentage of diamorphine in our bags.

I thought a lot of smack landed on Essex's shores coming from boats from Holland. (Bless our non-existant coastguard defence budget). Can't those East End gangsters at least share a bit of the love. (Bet they're West Ham fans)

Last edited:
Sorry to piss in your cornflakes, but I heard there was a drought on its way. Nothing even close to 2010, but meaning a lesser percentage of diamorphine in our bags.

I thought a lot of smack landed on Essex's shores coming from boats from Holland. (Bless our non-existant coastguard defence budget). Can't those East End gangsters at least share a bit of the love. (Bet they're West Ham fans)

Wouldn't touch them WHU boys with a shity stick. =D only deal with the bangles , honest reliable and decent. And no sign of drought on their watch.

As for sweats , fuck me them methadone sweats take some beating.

Wouldn't touch them WHU boys with a shity stick. =D only deal with the bangles , honest reliable and decent. And no sign of drought on their watch.

As for sweats , fuck me them methadone sweats take some beating.

Lol mate don't I know it, so does the mrs lol, not a good luck while giving her one with sweat beading on my forehead and dripping on her tits lol... she isn't best pleased bout that side effect lol