• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

This possibly wont be much of an issue seeing as you've already got a fair tolerance and experience with pain meds etc., but if the super strong h does turn out to have fent or a fent analogue in it, you might find you've pushed your tolerance up a bit once all is said and done. Regardless of what's in it, from the way you describe it it sounds like its giving your opioid receptors more of a workout than they're used to.

I doubt it's just opioids the fella is on. If I'm wrong, I'd love to see him drink a few coffees.

BTW, sorry for accusing you of having a vagina yesterday. I was just jealous of your free chocolates.

Lol its all good :) (I also got a tescos finest chocolate birthday cake)

I can't buy chocolates and crisps anymore. It is physically impossible for me to open a bag of Kettle chips and not eat it all -- even when I'm not hungry. Just knowing I've got chocolate in the cupboard plays on my mind.

I used to enjoy buying poppy pods, but seeing as though you have to buy at least 3-4 sessions worth, it's impossible to leave them alone. And withdrawals from pods last forever.

Haha fuck me sideways with a dead badger and call me mary mother'o'god! its my lucky day today. Just found 14 of those lynlor caps. I prefer the oxynorm brand by a moderate margin, with equal strength dose units compared, because oxynorm
open up much more easily than lynlor.

Found 150-180mg of MS that I didn't know I had too just now searching the shelves, plus a lot of cyclizine, some gabapentin (more than I know what the fuck to do with) and some cimetidine as well for potentiation of the oxy, the H and morphia. That H find was nice though, pretty much an entire 20 bag, a big paper bag containing a large mixed heap of honey&lemon hard candies, and barley sugar drops as well as a single, lonely 'dime' chocolate mini-egg. Just munching on one of the barley sugars now, after plugging a mixture of the oxy IR, a few clonidine 25ug tabs, 2xpramipexole tabs. the strongest of the dose units per, and orally, some gabapentin, just a few, 4mg tizanidine and 1 cimetidine tab, would have taken more but I am running low on those.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullshit. Pathological liar.

Post a few pics of your supposed gear, please? Ones we can actually see...

Stim rant nonsense most likely. I'll happily apologise if you do happen to have what you claim.

Last edited:
I got just over a g of some beautiful afghan at the moment some of the strongest gear I've ever had. Comes in brittle rocks, where you can tell its defo not a repress. Runs beaut. on the jimmy as well :)) It really is the rolls royce of brown ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
I doubt the chap is lying? Why would he anyway?..

As far as I know LC has a good supply of pain meds due to an accident that Surrey cannot fix.

I too am quite scept te of this. For one by his own admission he has a quite high tolerance yet says smoking a pinhead amount of this "heroin" knocks him out...If that really were the case then drug users in his area would be fatally Od'ing left right and centre and it would be all over the national news by now. Its not.

Don't forget he is already on a large amount of opiates. And sometimes different opiates like heroin effect people differetly.

Maybe a pin head is an exageratiom. I don't know. Sounds like there is a highly active cut like debt in it.
Perhaps this dealer is kind of unique or else people did and still are dropping in the area but other user wised up and are being careful

I got just over a g of some beautiful afghan at the moment some of the strongest gear I've ever had. Comes in brittle rocks, where you can tell its defo not a repress. Runs beaut. on the jimmy as well :)) It really is the rolls royce of brown ;) ;) ;)

If you don't mind me asking, when did you start using heroin??

Ive tried the RR both offline and on.. Its certainly better than recent years attempts, considerably.

I pinned .4 of that gear. Quick histamine release and feeliing a little more comfortable than usual and that it... Its not bad, its good, subjectively. Just not capable of holding a candle to gear in thr late 90's early 00's...

Im glad its not like it was... i dont want to go back there and certainly dont want to see things i havent already...

I remember the wash of a spoon that had originally .1/.2 in knocking tolerant folk over, not massively tolerate but enough for it to be a suprise when they went blue from the filter....!

Would need to be a relatively small tolerance then scotchmist.

Or was fentanyl-laced skag a problem/occasional treat back then too? as I hear its absolutely awash with the stuff on the continent these last couple of years or so at least.

And if your going to fucking call me a liar, clemfandango, back it the fuck up. And for another point, I am not really all that much of a stimulant user. I certainly haven't been on any, bar a SMALL (but active) quantity of coke that I found on the journey back
from the last time I picked up some H. But that was a small bag, gram capacity size, and there was a modest line in it, and no more. A single dose, thats it, and that was used the day it was found, AFTER the first lot of that mental gear. Not even a few flecks left on the inside of the bag, its been washed clean and plugged. And talking of plugging, you should take your empty-headed mouthing off and with it, and the hollow skull it issues forth therefrom, and do likewise.

If your going to make accusations like that, back them the fuck up with evidence, else go drink bleach and die of cancer.

As for posting a photo of the gear, I could do, if unlike my USB ports (windoze7 driver issue, don't know how to fix it) the smartcard slot works. But there really isn't much anyone could get from it, as pretty much all of it is inside my pipes, or melted onto foil, and after that is done then it doesn't look any different to any other smack. Darkish brown, resinous in texture, thats about it really.

And if that stuff DOES contain either fentanyl or one of the other fentanyl family, or other strong ass opioid then such a quantity being active despite a very high tolerance (to morphine/oxy/dipropionylmorphine) it isn't in the slightest implausible. Fentanyl itself is 80-100x the potency of morphine iirc (wikipedia citation). Or thereabouts, give or take a little.100ug-1g morphine. Less than the weight of your average grain of salt (IIRC a single grain of household bog standard salt weighs about 200ug)
then, so depending how the shit was cut with diluent, even with a tolerance to that level (most I'll go, using morphine sulfate/HCl is 1.5, and thats bordering on a litttle much).

And oxynorm, iirc that was not QUITE what I said.

What I SAID, was that such a small quantity, IV, during activity-guided bioassay produced a modest, yet fully active level of effects. And owing to such a small quantity being of that level of activity, factoring tolerance in the equation I stopped the IV testingthere because being active at that level AT ALL, proved that the sole active opioid was not heroin, because heroin would have been inactive at such levels, so whatever it was, was potent enough to be potentially quite dangerous to me if I were to take a full
dose intravenously.

Smoking larger quantities than that IV dose DID hit me like a truck, the reason I posted that observation was that normally smoking presents little overdose potential, owing largely to the speed of absorption. For smoking the stuff to hit me as hard as it did
and that in a meager handful of tokes then it would have to be more than capable of overdosing people with a smaller degree of tolerance. Which via the smoked route is VERY unusual, and would only be the case for heroin unmixed with a stronger opiod.
And given the slower absorption via smoking than injection via any route, delivering the entire dose at once, such a powerful effect at all, was quite surprising.
So don't you fucking call me a pathological liar cumfandango you inbred cunting son of a prick. You don't call me any sort of liar fir that matter I posted nothing unreasonable whatsoever. So do one you fucking cryptorchid faggot.

Just had a pleasant surprise - picked up 6 bags for 40 quid off my usual guy, went home and three of them were really underweight (0.04 we're talking). Phoned the dealer and was expected to be fed some bullshit, he just said "yeah we had a problem with one of the girls bagging it, no problem next time you come I'll give you three more without having to return anything!" Well happy with his service, even though I must have given him so much money over the year. Really should have said they were all underweight, but there you go

If you don't mind me asking, when did you start using heroin??

Ive tried the RR both offline and on.. Its certainly better than recent years attempts, considerably.

I pinned .4 of that gear. Quick histamine release and feeliing a little more comfortable than usual and that it... Its not bad, its good, subjectively. Just not capable of holding a candle to gear in thr late 90's early 00's...

Im glad its not like it was... i dont want to go back there and certainly dont want to see things i havent already...

I remember the wash of a spoon that had originally .1/.2 in knocking tolerant folk over, not massively tolerate but enough for it to be a suprise when they went blue from the filter....!
Sorry mate but when I started using gear has no bearing on its strength. I hate that nostalgic bullshit. The gear I've got was labtested at 66% diactylmorphine. you can go to the darknetavengers forum and see for yourself. There is a few shitty RR going around. Maybe you got one of them.66% is 66% in 2016 or 1986. And it's extremely strong.

66% is 66%. I can buy the same stuff for half the price it is online. Those bricks have gotten everywhere, some will bash it up, others won't.

I'll stick with the "others" than the some when i do use....!

Ordinarymind-yes, you are quite correct in that observation.

Thankfully tachyphylaxis-type tolerance also declines quite quickly. I am not however sure if once it has been caused by the administration of a MOR1 agonist ligand that is capable of the induction of tachyphylaxis weather or not either coadministration of
an opioid or opiate which does not in and of itself induce tachyphylaxis is capable of then continuing to fuel it, if that makes sense?

Or the use of non-tachyphylaxis-inducing opioids after the former would do so, or fuel its continuance, that is to say if regular opioids are used then does tachyphylaxis-type tolerance once started, decline in the presence of continual use of opioids that don't cause it.

Anyhow good point; although it must be said that I am not unaware of it. And in any case the potency of Lady Emma, can be increased most satisfactorily and as can too the qualitative experience of use, by means of setting her up a date, a menage-a-trois
'twixt propionyl chloride and some TETA or other to-hand organic amine base to suck up the released HCl, so her ladyship doesn't have to suck and swallow=D

so i finally had the pleasure of fent iv last night...

had an op scheduled (a particularly invasive one at that), so they wheel me into the anesthesia room to chat with the chap who makes you feel good - already had a canula in my arm - he was nattering away whilst he fixed up the tube to the canula but failed to inform me that the sleepy-sauce was already flowing in! literally blinked and woke up in another ward! so a nurse wanders over and AGAIN without asking pumps me full of something else, but this time it felt REALLY odd. like super, freezing cold going in and promptly turned me into an utter spastic right in front of my gran who i didn't even notice was waiting there with a bottle of lilt (love my nan). as i was nodding out in front of my poor bloody grandmother in the recovery ward she commented 'he's not normally like this, he's actually in an ex-addict (h) and i've never seen him like this ever!' all i caught before i slipped back into elysium was the nurse saying 'fentanyl'.

WTF

and that is now i popped my iv fent cherry

Hahaha.

Reminds me of alfentanil/remifentanil in that respect, again, anaesthesia setting. They knew I had quite a tolerance as a chronic pain patient, sucks ass when its to the point when stingy fucking docs don't give you quite enough to cover weekends and CBF getting off their arses to put suggested tolerance reduction protocols in place such as memantine/ULD naltrexone etc and because of said fuckabout, need to buy H to cover weekends, although seeing as my primary opioid med is morphine then theres room for impromement

Although at least,the shit I picked up earlier isn't bad. Scored 2 20 wraps of some decent brown. Lightish tan, not the strongest I've had off the street by far but not bad at all. Dipropionylmorphine for instance. Stuff is a real tank of an opiate, and bollocks to what the wikipedia article says about slower onset (than H) thats utter bollocks. It hits fast as hell and with a rush that really knocks the wind out of one if a good sized IV dose is used. Love it.

Ordinarymind, tachyphylaxis is the term for a tolerance mechanism characterized by very rapid induction of a profound tolerance, which declines equally quickly, or if not equally, then very rapidly also.

Think the tolerance induced to DMT after smoking a dose or two. Rapid onset, rapid decline. Likewise the oneirogenic properties of high dose valerian root extract. Its absolutely mental the first dose, maybe the second then fuck all other than sedation.

Plenty of fire down my end just now. Proper nice pre-drought tackle. Not available to everybody, if you know what I mean!