• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

I believe temgesic sublingual tablets are the ones used for pain (400mcg tablets)

so that's what a temgesic is! i saw them being used on this documentary about a bunch of Finnish addicts ('Escape from Reindeer Land') whose DOC was actually subutex, bit of a giveaway i know, but i was pretty high at the time. are temgesic licensed in the UK?

It's 'Raindeer Spotting: Escape from SantaLand' (sorry to be pedantic), but yeah not a bad documentary at all - I remember when it came out I still in the midst of opiate dependancy :|

The ending was somewhat open / no happy ending etc - would be interesting to know what's become of the lead... :\

Jani (the main guy in the doc) was found hanging in cambodia in 2010, theres pics of his emaciated corpse online, he must've gotten a taste for heroin (there's a moment in the doc where you see him shoot gear for first time) and moved to the source!

Rumour has it he got into a load of debt and the hanging wasn't by choice, but who actually knows.. either way he is dead

He had his fingers lobbed off cuz of a previous debt so isn't out of the realms of possibility that he was murdered

oh... those pics are fucking raw dog.
rumor is it wasn't suicide, and he actually got into a tonne of debt.

but fuck that yo firefox clear out your inbox

hahaha proper cracked me up cuz you were nearly word for word identical, What xanax did you get? I hope not powder, if so please tell me you are volumetrically dosing it?

I thought the same :D

Xanax powder was still better than Phenaz :| but yeah pills/solutions are the way forward. stay safe.

hahaha proper cracked me up cuz you were nearly word for word identical, What xanax did you get? I hope not powder, if so please tell me you are volumetrically dosing it?

ha i know, the power of the diazepine is not to be underestimated.. such an idiot lol
technically not 'Xanax', 0.5 alprazolam tablets called Aldix. i think they're from a india.
and no i've never trusted myself around benzo powders, i'd rather fork out a little bit more for the hard work to be done for me.

back to smack i FINALLY managed to source some after my last plug went dark - about 6 b's of real beautiful stuff, rather tan. its a good tuesday :)

You are killing yourself,get on methadone. I've been on it 22 years,yes liquid hand cuffs.But no jail no worry about overdose and no withdrawals.
Take my advise and run with it.
Or go to rehab. God speed my friend

i'm on a subutex program already mate, but all the same thanks for trying.

BRands of bupe patches available here are hapoctasin, licensed for moderate to severe cancer pain, severe chronic pain unresponsive to non-opioid analgesics (transdermal patch) transtec-indications the same, transdermal patch, and butrans, moderate to severe non-malignant pain unresponsive to non-opioid analgesics. Source-BNF.

Anyone has any other questions as to licensing, formulations, costs (to NHS), etc. etc. etc. just let me know and I'll look it up.
Right this moment however I better put it back on my lounge coffee table, before I spill chili over it.

I don't think its THE most current edition I have, but the one available in a hospital this year when they treated me like utter shit, and I decided some compensation was in order. Financial compensation IS in fucking order after what those bastards did to me though.

Last edited:
It's interesting the difference in the indications from the NHSsources and the publications I can see on package inserts or the PDR. I'm not a pharmacologist but the published sources have a far more restricted use in the US. Up until a couple years ago, most bupe or combinations were specifically labeled by the manufacturer as not indicated for pain management. Again, "black box" or off label use.

that feeeling when the flame catches your last bit of b on the foil ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Last edited:
no sourcing mate you should know better; JKKKKKKKKKKK
the spice must flow

*edit
the spice may be flowing but i'm not feeling it?
think i'm gonna have to take a tolerance break, so annoying :(

Last edited: