• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

Duck Feet is actually an Australian strain from the hills around Nimbin. A mate has won the Nimbin cannabis cup with it a few times.

Aye, so I believe. It's been crossed with Frisian dew which is a strain bred for Northern latitudes.

If you need 15 then grow 30 is my tip.

A good tip as well, but my back garden isn't quite big enough to conceal that many :(

Grow other plants to camouflage them. There is always a way

Fair point, but autos outgrow just about everything​ else. By the time giant sunflowers are giant enough, I could have had 2 harvests...

You could always buy some cheap shitty plants ready grown to hide the extra ones. The cost of buying some camoflage would surely be covered by the extra weed. Always shoot for a years supply.

Still playing with fire bro.

No, trust me, I'm not. We just don't have the climate for a decent alkaloid content. Besides, I got through 3g of codeine the other week with no repercussions, so a couple of hits of poppy tea ain't gonna cause problems...

I want a garden <3 <3

I'd even accept some window boxes but council regulations or some such

Gardening supplies trip complete. No fuckin perlite purchased as it is just an unnecessary expense (as mentioned by Consumer, and proven by experiments last year). Now to mix the soil and assorted nutrients, then get my White Widow on the go...

Why were you adding vermiculite? Is your soil heavy?

Good organic soil, plenty of good compost, worm casting or bat guano and good drainage. Seaweed fert like maxi crop to provide trace minerals. Lots of sun ( the more the better ) and water but not too much water and its happy daze. After growing literally thousands of plants this is the recipe for success. Lucky you dont have kangaroos that eat the fuckers.

Why were you adding vermiculite? Is your soil heavy?

I never used vermiculite, but I did use perlite one year- simply because all the grow guides recommend it. After Consumer told me it wasn't necessary, I tried not adding it and it made fuck all difference. So that was a top tip that's saved me a few quid :)

I never used vermiculite, but I did use perlite one year- simply because all the grow guides recommend it. After Consumer told me it wasn't necessary, I tried not adding it and it made fuck all difference. So that was a top tip that's saved me a few quid :)

Yeah its totally not needed unless you are growing in clay in which case you should just give up and buy your weed anyway. Growing herb is not fucking hard. Its not complicated. Its a fucking weed ffs. Just dont kill them with kindness by over watering or too much fert especially chemical ferts. It's easy. Shit bought me a house lol

Yeh, another top tip I got from Warrior on the edge was "don't look after them too much", which was bang on - especially with autos.

Getting my soil mix together. This year's recipe is:

Hot mix:

100 litres of Verve Multipurpose compost from B&Q (£6.49/125L

7kg of chicken manure pellets, rehydrated about 3 weeks ago and left outside to stew in a bucket - stinky! (£4.99 from Wilkos)

1.25Kg fish, blood and bonemeal (£1.99 from Wilkos)

50g of mycorrhizal fungi (also from Wilkos, but can't remember price as left over from last year)

All mixed together for fuckin ages (by spade and hand) - looks good enough to fuckin eat!

Gonna use straight Verve for the intermediate and John Innes No.1 potting compost for planting germinated seeds in.

No transplanting required - hot, intermediate and light soils in same pot so seedlings adjust as they grow. Can't fuck about with autos, you only get 3-4 weeks of vegetative growth before flowering starts. Need to maximise the vegetative stage to maximise ultimate yield.
Can't risk stressing them at all, which includes pruning - as you, Consumer, quite rightly advised me not to do. Pruning autos leads to a noticeable delay in growth...

Last edited: