• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

Couldn't find a recent thread for my side of the pond so figured I'd post this here anyway. One of my little baby Mango Haze

20170711_143213.jpg

My poppies are now starting to burst with seeds. I've not got round to scoring them for the latex because I'm basically a lazy arse, but as an experiment I scored a couple yesterday and the latex had changed colour from white to bright pink. Now does this mean I've just got gay poppies, or is there a signifance to this colour change? (Once dried, the pink latex turned into a dark red blob. Good, or bad?)

Pissed off i didn't attempt another grow this year but to be fair the weather is shite how are your plants doing FUBAR?

Pissed off i didn't attempt another grow this year but to be fair the weather is shite how are your plants doing FUBAR?

Fucked up a bit this year tbh Kingo, made the soil mix too hot sending the pH way out and resulting in nutrient deficiencies. I've just chopped the 4 worst affected and the yields are low (but the smoke is still nice). Still got 4 on the way in a lighter mix and am gonna attempt 3 more when I receive my seeds in a few days. I know it's getting late in the year now, but what the hell, even if I only get a few g per plant it's still a significant saving...

Hey folks, it's been awhile since I was here. I have just popped by to give everyone a heads up re the dnm Dream Market. It is in the process of pulling an exit scam. Sorry if dmn discussion is banned here, I just think everyone should know that the site appears fine, but it is not. The forum went into meltdown with lost funds complaints late last night/early this morning UK-time & then disappeared.

Don't put any bitcoins into Dream Market!

Hope ya'll well.

Fuckin hell Si, long time no see! Thanks for the heads up mate, afaic this is exactly the discussion we need.

Fuckin hell Si, long time no see! Thanks for the heads up mate, afaic this is exactly the discussion we need.

I never forgot you all. I pop by now & again but haven't logged in since Feb :)

Something ain't right. I made an account at Dream. I logged in & out twice to check details were correct. I then added some bitcoins to the acount & then that was it, I never managed to get back in. Details no longer worked. I made a new account, mailed Admin. Then I checked the forum, a bit late, stupid stupid. Lots of complaints overnight from USA of lost funds & hi-jacked vendor accounts.

A few hours later I returned to check for message from Admin & the link to the Dream Market forum itself is gone from the site.

3 more autoduck seeds received today. Hoping for a typical British Indian summer where all of our good weather is dumped into a few week period during august and September...

Gardening...well of sorts. Some ergot, for the reasons spoken of in the 'what are you drinking' and the 'we will miss you' remembrance thread (although not an EADD'er, a bee, rather, but one most dear to this member of EADD)

Come the new year in spring, fields upon fields of opium poppies will also be sown, reaped and processed for her too, to become the finest produce that they can be made to give. I already have the seed. Now I know when it is to be planted. As a remembrance garden for a clandestine chemist, now a victim of suicide, who I loved dearly.

For opium poppy don't score the pods. Put the pods and straw, wet, into a blender and mush it up into stinking slime. Then dilute it, add some (dilute) HCl, 5% conc should do it until the PH is just on the acidic side. Defat whilst acidic using dichloromethane (methylene chloride) several times (not in plastic, DCM or chloroform eat plastics) and put this aside just in case of a cockup. (distill afterwards to recover the DCM and recycle rather than dumping chlorinated hydrocarbons into the environment, its cheaper too (HDPE milk cartons store DCM alright actually if kept in a fridge, with a bit of teflon tape round the screw threads, store upright.) the DCM layer will be on the bottom of the water layer. The alkaloidal fraction will be in the H2O layer at this point. Then bring to about PH 9 to a little above using ammonia, to freebase out the morphine, along with some ammonium chloride. Again extract it with dichloromethane, and wash with water (keep all fractions until you are done) once the plant matter has been tapped with several extractions (it will when a sample is dried, lose its bitterness when the good bits are out), and slowly add HCl or dilute (5%) sulfuric acid dropwise. Its also possible to precipitate morphine using calcium bases such as slaked lime, Ca(OH)2, calcium hydroxide, because morphine has two phenolic groups, and unlike alcohols, phenols are a good bit more acidic and this forms a phenoxide salt with a base, the calcium ones are fairly insoluble in H2O. From this, treatment with sulfuric acid, again dilute, taking good measurement of the PH (a digital meter for the aqueous phases is only about a fiver in dollars in ebay if that), although for DCM containing stuff use PH papers so as to avoid the dichlor melting your meter. This will solubilize the morphine and other alkaloids, whilst precipitating the insoluble calcium sulfate (which should be separated, basified with ammonia, the NH3 evaporated off until it cannot be smelled anymore, then extracted to get any adherent morphine using DCM to get the little bits sticking to the calcium sulfate, which is totally insoluble in water. Evap/distill this small portion of DCM off to get the traces, then once the Ca(SO4)2 is filtered off, basify with ammonia and extract with dichloromethane, distill this off (its got a quite low BP) and recover for future poppy extractions, to get morphine base, plus the numerous other alkaloids present in the poppy that give it its unique zing compared to pharm morphine. This can then if your up for it, be acylated to give morphine esters. The dipropionyl ester is the best of the simple ones. Or else chlorination to give alpha-chloromorphide (SOCl2 works well if you can get it, such as distilling it out of thionyl chloride/lithium cell type batteries (online, these aren't off the shelf varieties but easy to get at auction if you get my drift), distill it first (water sensitive, toxic, corrosive, don't get it on anything or anyone you care about and wear a face shield from a welding store, long rubber gloves and a gas mask with an ABEK-1 (these work well with SOCl2 and its SO2/HCl fumes) filter cartridge, and treat with SOCl2 in anhydrous acetone, adding the halide to an acetone solution of morphine (did it as the sulfate salt of morphine when it was done) to give alpha-chloromorphide. Then it should be as simple as atmospheric pressure catalytic hydrogenation using no more pressure than a simple punch-ball balloon strapped to contain the H2 over the flask, with a little needle as an inlet glued into the baloon once its taped over the flask neck, after first addition of a little of either colloidal palladium, or palladium on charcoal as a hydrogenation catalyst. Do not be tempted to use platinum catalysts these are too active and will give the tetrahydro compound, rather than the intended, when done in dry ethanol or perhaps isopropyl alcohol, dihydrodesoxymorphine-D aka desomorphine.

With the esters of morphine, rather than desomorphine, potency improves at mono/di-acetyl ester (6-MAM/heroin respectively), peaks to perfection at dipropionylmorphine and when the chain length of the ester is increased either to n-butyryl, or benzoyl, the potency drops off sharply. Anyone want tips, PM me. And if I'm not around, tell sadie or sham to get ahold of me, they can find me if needs be. Once you've had dipropionylmorphine you won't want to bother with heroin. Street or otherwise.

And propionylated opium isolate is even better. Top notch shit. And its perfectly possible in this climate to get good stuff. But do be sure to sow a good large harvest on waste ground too, grow more than can be grown in a garden as well, get yourself a proper harvest, you'll be glad you did. Also morphine has a really low bioavailability orally. As do the esters. So at least snort or plug the stuff. Or else base carefully once esterified using potassium carbonate (preferably) or sodium carbonate, extract w/ a few small portions of DCM, distill it off or evap off to be left with the base of the acylmorphine ester of choice, a little caffeine should be added (anyone need advice on purifiying the caffeine base go ahead and ask or send sadie after me if I'm not about at the time) to make it smokeable for that. But personally, if you've only a bit, and gone to the effort to make it, and its in correspondingly limited supply its worth pinning up. Not advising anyone to shoot up, but fuck, I would for sure if I'd gone to the effort required to refine something down from poppy pods and straw down to a lovely light tan, or even better, sparkling white pure opium alkaloid acylated isolate base. Fucking lovely stuff. Better by FAR than any dealer will ever sell you. Uncut and perfect as it should be, and with the natural minor poppy alkaloids left in there too to give prope dope with that extra special 'zing' that comes from poppy raw stuff rather than pharm morphine, and if any dealer DID have it, they sure as shit wouldn't part with it, that'd be their personal stash.

For opium poppy don't score the pods. Put the pods and straw, wet, into a blender and mush it up into stinking slime. Then dilute it, add some (dilute) HCl, 5% conc should do it until the PH is just on the acidic side. Defat whilst acidic using dichloromethane (methylene chloride) several times (not in plastic, DCM or chloroform eat plastics) and put this aside just in case of a cockup. (distill afterwards to recover the DCM and recycle rather than dumping chlorinated hydrocarbons into the environment, its cheaper too (HDPE milk cartons store DCM alright actually if kept in a fridge, with a bit of teflon tape round the screw threads, store upright.) the DCM layer will be on the bottom of the water layer. The alkaloidal fraction will be in the H2O layer at this point. Then bring to about PH 9 to a little above using ammonia, to freebase out the morphine, along with some ammonium chloride. Again extract it with dichloromethane, and wash with water (keep all fractions until you are done) once the plant matter has been tapped with several extractions (it will when a sample is dried, lose its bitterness when the good bits are out), and slowly add HCl or dilute (5%) sulfuric acid dropwise. Its also possible to precipitate morphine using calcium bases such as slaked lime, Ca(OH)2, calcium hydroxide, because morphine has two phenolic groups, and unlike alcohols, phenols are a good bit more acidic and this forms a phenoxide salt with a base, the calcium ones are fairly insoluble in H2O. From this, treatment with sulfuric acid, again dilute, taking good measurement of the PH (a digital meter for the aqueous phases is only about a fiver in dollars in ebay if that), although for DCM containing stuff use PH papers so as to avoid the dichlor melting your meter. This will solubilize the morphine and other alkaloids, whilst precipitating the insoluble calcium sulfate (which should be separated, basified with ammonia, the NH3 evaporated off until it cannot be smelled anymore, then extracted to get any adherent morphine using DCM to get the little bits sticking to the calcium sulfate, which is totally insoluble in water. Evap/distill this small portion of DCM off to get the traces, then once the Ca(SO4)2 is filtered off, basify with ammonia and extract with dichloromethane, distill this off (its got a quite low BP) and recover for future poppy extractions, to get morphine base, plus the numerous other alkaloids present in the poppy that give it its unique zing compared to pharm morphine. This can then if your up for it, be acylated to give morphine esters. The dipropionyl ester is the best of the simple ones. Or else chlorination to give alpha-chloromorphide (SOCl2 works well if you can get it, such as distilling it out of thionyl chloride/lithium cell type batteries (online, these aren't off the shelf varieties but easy to get at auction if you get my drift), distill it first (water sensitive, toxic, corrosive, don't get it on anything or anyone you care about and wear a face shield from a welding store, long rubber gloves and a gas mask with an ABEK-1 (these work well with SOCl2 and its SO2/HCl fumes) filter cartridge, and treat with SOCl2 in anhydrous acetone, adding the halide to an acetone solution of morphine (did it as the sulfate salt of morphine when it was done) to give alpha-chloromorphide. Then it should be as simple as atmospheric pressure catalytic hydrogenation using no more pressure than a simple punch-ball balloon strapped to contain the H2 over the flask, with a little needle as an inlet glued into the baloon once its taped over the flask neck, after first addition of a little of either colloidal palladium, or palladium on charcoal as a hydrogenation catalyst. Do not be tempted to use platinum catalysts these are too active and will give the tetrahydro compound, rather than the intended, when done in dry ethanol or perhaps isopropyl alcohol, dihydrodesoxymorphine-D aka desomorphine.

With the esters of morphine, rather than desomorphine, potency improves at mono/di-acetyl ester (6-MAM/heroin respectively), peaks to perfection at dipropionylmorphine and when the chain length of the ester is increased either to n-butyryl, or benzoyl, the potency drops off sharply. Anyone want tips, PM me. And if I'm not around, tell sadie or sham to get ahold of me, they can find me if needs be. Once you've had dipropionylmorphine you won't want to bother with heroin. Street or otherwise.

And propionylated opium isolate is even better. Top notch shit. And its perfectly possible in this climate to get good stuff. But do be sure to sow a good large harvest on waste ground too, grow more than can be grown in a garden as well, get yourself a proper harvest, you'll be glad you did. Also morphine has a really low bioavailability orally. As do the esters. So at least snort or plug the stuff. Or else base carefully once esterified using potassium carbonate (preferably) or sodium carbonate, extract w/ a few small portions of DCM, distill it off or evap off to be left with the base of the acylmorphine ester of choice, a little caffeine should be added (anyone need advice on purifiying the caffeine base go ahead and ask or send sadie after me if I'm not about at the time) to make it smokeable for that. But personally, if you've only a bit, and gone to the effort to make it, and its in correspondingly limited supply its worth pinning up. Not advising anyone to shoot up, but fuck, I would for sure if I'd gone to the effort required to refine something down from poppy pods and straw down to a lovely light tan, or even better, sparkling white pure opium alkaloid acylated isolate base. Fucking lovely stuff. Better by FAR than any dealer will ever sell you. Uncut and perfect as it should be, and with the natural minor poppy alkaloids left in there too to give prope dope with that extra special 'zing' that comes from poppy raw stuff rather than pharm morphine, and if any dealer DID have it, they sure as shit wouldn't part with it, that'd be their personal stash.

Nice one Limpet, I'll do that now - think I've got a spare 20 minutes or so... ;)

Tell ya wot, there's no chance of underwatering yer grow in this fuckin country is there? I'm struggling to stop the fuckers from drowning atm...

Overwatering is more likely-you ideally want them pretty parched by the time the pods are fully developed. Which means allowing them the bare minimum of water once they start developing pods at the latest, mid flower perhaps to late flower. You need any assistance, PM me.

But even grown with the slimmest quarter-sized arse put into it can pay off some, do sow nice big thickets down on waste ground, easy to grow, easy enough to care for (a highish nitrogen fertilizer through the growth period wouldn't go amiss either) and then you can reap bagfulls of the fuckers. But even pods surreptitiously cut from a traffic roundabout at 5am with a bag, bike and pair of wirecutters still yielded some strong tea. Not enough certainly to make it worth an extraction, but still enough to make some of that revolting smelling brew (seriously, there is something about pods stewing that just stinks something sickening, goes right to the deepest portions of my guts and gives them a vicious twist. I actually wear an old (no more filters made for the model now) gas mask of mine from before I updated to brew the stuff, since it'll certainly do for just keeping a stink out of that sort, with an old organics filter in it) otherwise I can't be in the same room as it at the same time, or I'll likely puke. One of those 'hold your nose, tip it back a liter at a time and chug some orange juice before you run out of air kind of things.

Overwatering is more likely-you ideally want them pretty parched by the time the pods are fully developed. Which means allowing them the bare minimum of water once they start developing pods at the latest, mid flower perhaps to late flower. You need any assistance, PM me.

But even grown with the slimmest quarter-sized arse put into it can pay off some, do sow nice big thickets down on waste ground, easy to grow, easy enough to care for (a highish nitrogen fertilizer through the growth period wouldn't go amiss either) and then you can reap bagfulls of the fuckers. But even pods surreptitiously cut from a traffic roundabout at 5am with a bag, bike and pair of wirecutters still yielded some strong tea. Not enough certainly to make it worth an extraction, but still enough to make some of that revolting smelling brew (seriously, there is something about pods stewing that just stinks something sickening, goes right to the deepest portions of my guts and gives them a vicious twist. I actually wear an old (no more filters made for the model now) gas mask of mine from before I updated to brew the stuff, since it'll certainly do for just keeping a stink out of that sort, with an old organics filter in it) otherwise I can't be in the same room as it at the same time, or I'll likely puke. One of those 'hold your nose, tip it back a liter at a time and chug some orange juice before you run out of air kind of things.

Cheers LC, but my poppies matured ages ago - I couldn't be arsed scoring them and a lot of the heads succumbed to mould during the rainy season we've had since April, but I've managed to keep about 60. I was actually referring to my weed, but that's immaterial now that the fuckin pigs have seized it all...

The future info can't hurt. And I offer my commiserations on the filth-damage. Those bastards need to drink bleach and die of cancer if y'ask me.
Amount of damage I've had from them, is unbelievable. Going to be taking them to court soon as I can. (won'y go into too much detail but they did plenty of things DEFINITELY not falling within the realms of the law themselves, and possibly amounting to torture (witholding GABAa antiseizure meds and opiate pain meds (all accessible, brought mine with me, despite the pigs whilst at the house lying and telling me not to bother since 'we'll get them from a hospital if they aren't at the pig shop) and denying essential medications along with the threat of leaving me to withdraw for hours before letting me see a dr (got 2 witnesses, one a solicitor, the other an 'appropriate adult') who were there when they did that and warning that noncompliance WOULD lead to my having a seizure (done that at least twice, one of the times the actual seizure was witnessed taking place by their pighouse doctor on cann and treated with emergency IIRC duaz,

They might have it in for me, but I've just the same for them, and if it means taking it to international courts I'll damn well do it if it means lighting a fire under their arse. Right now simple crucifixion would not satisfy me. I want them broken, on their knees and BEGGING to be nailed up on the cross with rusty, blunt nails, after the shit they have wroungt,]

Put this way, they are lucky in the extreme that I am NOT what they accuse me of being. With my intellect, my resources, and if I had the will there would not be a porcine coagulation left in the city by now. And yes it'd involve everything from explosively-pumped EMP devices/HERF/vircator pulse cannons to run of the mill plastique, made out of thin air (literally, the air is mostly nitrogen and nitric acid, if I WAS what I was accused of, terrorism (for possessing 100ml, less in fact since some was used, of SOCl2, where its subject to, but not illegal under, reporting thresholds among those who TRADE IN or PRODUCE (not end users) 30 tons annually. quite obviously, a 100ml bottle cannot hold 30 tons of anything at all, so I didn't even need, as an end user, to report, by a long, long LONG margin. Hell fill it with melt-cast uranium and it'd only weigh a kg or two. Didn't even bother to look at the Lex Legis of the matter, just went by opinion, and when exonerated utterly of any crime, STILL fighting to get my SOCl2 back. Still fighting to get the other reagent stolen back (which has value to in proteomics, IIRC, as well as certain rather obscure chemical proceses, not terrorism)

Last edited:
The future info can't hurt. And I offer my commiserations on the filth-damage. Those bastards need to drink bleach and die of cancer if y'ask me.
Amount of damage I've had from them, is unbelievable. Going to be taking them to court soon as I can. (won'y go into too much detail but they did plenty of things DEFINITELY not falling within the realms of the law themselves, and possibly amounting to torture (witholding GABAa antiseizure meds and opiate pain meds (all accessible, brought mine with me, despite the pigs whilst at the house lying and telling me not to bother since 'we'll get them from a hospital if they aren't at the pig shop) and denying essential medications along with the threat of leaving me to withdraw for hours before letting me see a dr (got 2 witnesses, one a solicitor, the other an 'appropriate adult') who were there when they did that and warning that noncompliance WOULD lead to my having a seizure (done that at least twice, one of the times the actual seizure was witnessed taking place by their pighouse doctor on cann and treated with emergency IIRC diaz,

Yes! Eadd is still alive. The green shoots of recovery my wank invisible drug worker didn't get to tell me about. I got my garden back after six years and I am grateful

It's like heroin itself tho, it retch es into you but once you get past there's a sick enjoyment of the taste as it morphs away. In fact, I'm off for a daily grind so I Dont wake up rating.