• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

These are my Little babies! the Plant on the left is a regular ( Non-Auto ) delicious cotton candy (75% saliva 25 % indica) and the one on the right is an auto flowering dr kriplings choc orange ( choc magic x cream mandarin)

tf61f3d.jpg

They are both 30 days old. I planted them in regular B&Q compost and just water them sparingly.

I didn't buy to get great bud yields. I bought the Auto seed and got the other free. I just wanted to see what i could achieve with a UK balcony grow with only 4 hours direct sunlight a day. Just a bit of fun really but they are both doing great!!

They're looking well healthy mate. What size are they? Has the auto started showing pistils yet? If not, it should do very soon.

They're looking well healthy mate. What size are they? Has the auto started showing pistils yet? If not, it should do very soon.

Hey dude sorry for late reply! The auto is 8 inches from the soil high and the Other is 13 inches.

Just took this pic of the top of the auto:

XOyGHfv.jpg

Apologies for the camera work :) How are yours getting on FUBAR??

Hey dude sorry for late reply! The auto is 8 inches from the soil high and the Other is 13 inches.

Just took this pic of the top of the auto:

XOyGHfv.jpg

Apologies for the camera work :) How are yours getting on FUBAR??

Yeh, looks like you've got a few pistils there mate. You've probably got another few weeks of vegetative growth left at the most.

I've got 6 on the go, ages ranging from 4 days to 9 weeks, heights 2cm to 72cm:

Dead jealous you have a garden mate! They are looking great how much direct sunshine a day do they get? Are you growing all natural? I think I'm gonna just leave mine in natures hands and see what happens. I'm surprised how well the other one is getting on to be honest last yeah I grew the free non auto seed and it just got too heavy and was a mess but this delicious candy is doing all right!

Dead jealous you have a garden mate! They are looking great how much direct sunshine a day do they get? Are you growing all natural? I think I'm gonna just leave mine in natures hands and see what happens. I'm surprised how well the other one is getting on to be honest last yeah I grew the free non auto seed and it just got too heavy and was a mess but this delicious candy is doing all right!

That patch is south facing, so direct sunlight for about 8 - 10 hours a day atm (clouds allowing). It would be more but I've got quite high fences and other nosy neighbour obscuring features.

Last edited:
Hey FUB-daddy How are your little slaaaags getting on mate?? Ill show you mine if you show me yours!

Hey FUB-daddy How are your little slaaaags getting on mate?? Ill show you mine if you show me yours!

My little slaaags are doing fine thanks mate - still chained up in the cellar and fuckin gagging for it. Couldn't oblige you with pictures though in case the filth get their hands on them. But here's some pictures of my cannabis plants instead ;)

Nice man beauty's! I had planned to take pictures tonight of my little sluts but alas I am too drunk! But I shall do so on the morrow! :)

Anyone know anything about growing khat from seed?

Still having sod all luck with the belladonna. Thats one I really want to get growing, its such a beauty of a plant, I think it would look great if the blond color-morph and the regular purple flower

It's a very late starter and this year everything's waaaayyyy behind, so be patient.

Nice plants. The 2nd last pic, they want water...

If you're referring to my pics, then no, that plant doesn't want water. It's just a weird fucker that was the runt of the litter, but is now getting quite big and budding nicely - but still looks fuckin weird.

If you're referring to my pics, then no, that plant doesn't want water. It's just a weird fucker that was the runt of the litter, but is now getting quite big and budding nicely - but still looks fuckin weird.

I remember that each time I switched to a flowering light cycle my plants would look like that after their first couple of dark periods but they were soon back to their perky selves.

I still remember the sheer panic when this happened on my first grow.

in my garden I've gotten 3 Matilija poppies to grow in my yard :) they're these big white petaled flowers with yellow centers, the biggest flower native to California. and they're really pretty!

They sure looked like it. The others look lovely. Wish i could do an outdoor grow, i only ever done indoors...

in my garden I've gotten 3 Matilija poppies to grow in my yard :) they're these big white petaled flowers with yellow centers, the biggest flower native to California. and they're really pretty!

We call them Fried Egg Poppies here--do you call them that?

No.1 plant chopped at 13 weeks! Was going to leave it another week but it suddenly developed stem rot about halfway up where I'd stupidly removed some shade leaves a few weeks ago (I'm never removing another leaf unless absolutely necessary) so thought I'd best chop it before it got to the buds.

For the last fortnight I've been raping this fucker for its popcorn nuggets (BCF, I haven't got the patience of a saint after all) so all that was left was the colas - but I reckon I'm still gonna clear 100g of trimmed and cured bud off this one plant.

Here's a picture of the root ball from a 20 litre pot - it's fuckin solid:

Last edited:
Were the trichomes still clear or milky?

TBH Arnold me owd mucker, I haven't got a fuckin clue! I just don't possess the equipment to determine that fact. Most of the pistils on the main colas had turned brown, but I would have preferred to leave it another week or two.