European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

Try a rose bush instead ��

Only if it's shaved... ;)

6 x auto white widow feminised indica dominant seeds germinating now. Need some sativas for the next phase. Anyone got any suggestions for good auto sativas for outside UK grows?

Pick something that has a bit of haze in it. You wont be able to grow anything with much sativa in it outdoors in the UK so best you will be able to do is a hybrid that will still be indica dom

Pick something that has a bit of haze in it. You wont be able to grow anything with much sativa in it outdoors in the UK so best you will be able to do is a hybrid that will still be indica dom

Ah, thanks mate, I'll bear that in mind. Is that because sativas require a much better climate than the UK has to offer?

Yep. Lots of sun. They take ages to flower. The ones we grow here can take 16 weeks + to flower.

You might be able to find a quick flowering Durban or something but it will have a big chunk of indica in it.

Yep. Lots of sun. They take ages to flower. The ones we grow here can take 16 weeks + to flower.

You might be able to find a quick flowering Durban or something but it will have a big chunk of indica in it.

I know what you're saying mate, but we're talking autos here. Different kettle of fish entirely from what you're used to.

I know what you're saying mate, but we're talking autos here. Different kettle of fish entirely from what you're used to.
Yes i know but anything that flowers in 8 weeks is not a sativa which is what i am saying.

Yes i know but anything that flowers in 8 weeks is not a sativa which is what i am saying.

All autos flower in 3 - 4 weeks tops due to the ruderalis genetics. Are you saying this isn't possible with sativas?

It may have some sativa in it but its not going to be sativa like i know ie pure sativa. In fact it basically wont have anything in common

It may have some sativa in it but its not going to be sativa like i know ie pure sativa. In fact it basically wont have anything in common

Heh, I'm in the UK. Nothing I grow is going to bear any resemblance to what you know... :)

Only if it's shaved... ;)

6 x auto white widow feminised indica dominant seeds germinating now. Need some sativas for the next phase. Anyone got any suggestions for good auto sativas for outside UK grows?

How about ak-47 auto?

Just found out that you should start growing true/more sativa strains much earlier indoors with lights and heat then plant them outside if you want a 'quicker' harvest due to what consumer said. Can be done basically if not done with auto's.

Last edited:
And thats flowering time i mentioned not the time before it does flower

How about ak-47 auto?

Just found out that you should start growing true/more sativa strains much earlier indoors with lights and heat then plant them outside if you want a 'quicker' harvest due to what consumer said. Can be done basically if not done with auto's.

I was actually considering a sativa dominant auto called 'think different', which is based upon AK47 genetics

TBH though, If it gets me stoned then I couldn't really give a shit what it is, as long as I know it's organic, not laced with shit and not profiting drug gangs that rely upon slave labour...

Last edited:
Just from online research ak-47 comes up as being easy to grow in the uk climate so a derivative should be the same. Go for it unless someone else chimes in.

I've just found out that the Arjan's haze no3 is a strong sativa which I must have researched last year when I bought the seeds.

Unfortunately I didn't do my research as per above so I'm now too late to sprout them :(.

Typical innit.

Auto colorado cookies here I come (replacement)