• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] First Plateau Trips

I had a question but I forgot >.< Goddamn dxm :)

Edit: Alright I have an extraction question. I got this:
HPIM0248.jpg

Is this the clear, non-sudsy ammonia? Safe to use?

hey zombie,

put some of the ammonia in a CLEAN glas jar, close it and shake it. Swirl it around a bit. If there is no foam -> good to use. If there is foam that stays longer than a few seconds then it's probably ammonia + soap or something nasty that you don't want in there.

so if the foam disappears quickly -> go for it!

btw: i love Tiesto - In search of sunrise 5 ;) i like the sounds on the onset of a trip. What other CD's are lying around there?

Last edited:
Mushroomhead..some generic rave mix..burned shit, disturbed, korn :)
Oh yeah, Creamfields, rave type thing.

And thank you :)

hehe i love rave sounds when i'm on DXM, especialy when waiting for the trip to peak.

Let us know how your extraction is going. Are you going to make the Freebase or AgentLemon?

Agent Lemon.
I've read something about leaving something sit and it evaporates into freebase though. Know anything about that? And I'm doing the extraction tomorrow, will let y'all know then.

Matt

imho agent lemon is easy and quick, but it gives you a product that won't last forever. So you have to consume it in the next 3 days.

the freebase extraction is a bit more difficult and requires more material, but it gives you a product that will (when stored sealed and without light) last for almost forever.

i have done this extraction a few times and it works perfectly for me. I got a good ammount of dxm and the yields are around 85 % which isn't too bad for kitchen-chemistry.

i'm looking forward to hear your agent lemon results tomrrow :)

if i would need something to trip on and i don't want nasty Syrup -> Agent Lemon since it's quick & easy
if i want to make a supply of DXM to store for later use -> Freebase extraction since it gives you a long lasting product.

Tip: if you have to store agent lemon, store it in the Fridge, keeps it fresh :D

zombiesarepeaceful said:
Agent Lemon.
I've read something about leaving something sit and it evaporates into freebase though. Know anything about that? And I'm doing the extraction tomorrow, will let y'all know then.

Matt

The freebase takes a lot longer than the Agent Lemon, but the results are better imo. I left a dish of dxm + naptha sitting on a friday night and came home monday to a lovely batch of freebase that lasted around 4 months bagged up.

how much syrup did you use / how many grams of freebase did you get?

:D :D :D :D
My naphtha/lemon juice is sitting outside swaying in the breeze for 45 minutes. Everything went great =D Besides me dumping the thumbtacks and stepping on em. :p It felt..spiritual..to extract your own drugs..alright..I'm shutting up before I get teared up over dxm. 8(

Somebody help me here? After 45 min this is what I got:
HPIM0272.jpg

Is the bubbly cloudy stuff ok to use? Or only the cloudy/non bubbly stuff on the bottom. I didn't use robo w/ gusafesin. I'm gonna let it sit 15min more but if anybody has an answer..I drained out the bottom yellow stuff, but it still smells like naptha. What am I doing wrong? *gets paranoid*

Last edited:
you're doing nothing wrong. Just let it sit a few more hours, it should be okay by then. or just drain the cloudy stuff in another bag, and let it seperate. Just takes a bit longer. Don't worry, give it time ;)
// i see you postet a while ago, how does it look now?

right now it looks like the inside of my esophagus! Something about prilosec and the lining of yor esophagus =D eating hole in your brain. *shrug* what does it look like now?

Zombie - you can dispose of the yellow layer, that's garbage. then just let the clear and semi cloudy layers sit for a bit longer until they become 2 distinct layers.

rave23 said:
how much syrup did you use / how many grams of freebase did you get?

It was a while ago, but I believe it was 16oz of syrup and about a gram of powder. I didn't have a scale then so I can't say for sure. It was dollar store syrup though, not any name brand.

wait what? Dispose the yellow layer? Are you sure? i would Dispose the top clear layer and let the rest seperate, i think that's what he's supposed to do?
lol i'm confused right now. imho is the bottom layer the layer with the dxm in it, and the 2nd cloudy layer is still not seperatet because it has the other gunk from the syrup in it.
Am i right or am i wrong?

Which step of the syn are you going through? I probably should have asked that first.
EDIT: nm I see that you are going the lemon route. Yeah save the yellow part and then let the clear and cloudy parts sit for a while longer. To remove the naphtha, you can gently heat the AgL over an electric stove, or put it in a jar and put that jar in hot water.

hah. I told you it looks like the lining of my esophagus!

^Yeah, I was fuxored when I posted that. I got too paranoid when I drained out the bottom layer that I'd done it wrong, swirled it around in the glass and saw a thin, very thin, layer of clear stuff (what I perceived to be naphtha) and started heating it, then pictured the kitchen blowing up in my head and dumped it. What a pity..Next time I'm washing the naphtha first, and letting the lemon juice/naphtha set longer. Gave up and drank the delsym instead. Need to get some more robo tomorrow, I'll try again.

Yeah, make sure you use an electric stove. I used a gas stove the first time I made Agent Lemon and lets just say that luckily I kept my wits about me when there was a large flaming pan raging on the stove. Everyone else was freaking.