• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Duromine (Phentermine) Query!

yeah, i used to know a girl that took it.
a really aggressive, angry, rude bitch. maybe that was her personality naturally, but her housemates told me she took duromine and it made a lot of sense. she was a little overweight, and with her use of this and meth as well, her weight would fluctuate quite a bit.
seems like a pretty unhealthy thing to do to your body.
i know that weight issues affect a lot of people, but surely there are better ways to lose weight?
someone has said previously that you are likely to put the weight back on, and i think that seems to be true of a lot of short-term, or quick-fix weight loss methods.

i dunno, a healthy diet of fresh foods and an active lifestyle has always worked for me, but i suppose we all do what we have to.
it does seem to be part of that modern-day mentality of instant gratification and thinking that all health problems can be fixed by a pill, which is all well and good, but i hate to think of the strain it must put on the hearts of people who are already at risk of cardio issues.
agree though that the side-effects of rage and quick-temper are frightening. i sure as hell wouldn't fuck around with it, but i'm lucky i guess, 'cause i don't need to.

Duromine...some years ago, there was a guy who would fill scripts and sell the packet. I was willing and able to purchase.
For some weeks I was eating these damn things.
I wasn't fat, just stupid I guess. The mood-swings were awesome, with hot anger swirling only millimetres beneath the surface at all times.
Duromine was easily the worst drug for me. I like stimulants... A lot. But Duromine was something else...
It messed up my mind in...ahm..."special" ways, like other drugs never have.

At the end of my folly with this nasty substance, maybe there were moments where I felt like killing myself.