• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Duromine (Phentermine) Query!

I had some of this shit on friday night..

I dropped two at like 9.30 - 10pm after shootin a couple of points threwout the afternoon.. went to a club and these things take so long to reach the peak but it was hard to distinguish the effects of the duromine from the gear but put it this way, I didnt stop talkin/dribbling shit for 24 hours after havin the duromine, and my pupils were still fuckn massive saturday night (24 hours after the duromine, 18 hours after my last smoke of meth)

I dont really know where Im goin with this but yea, thats my two cents 8)

I had them plenty ..... 3-4 is kinda like speed .....
Smoke some weed and it gives a similar effects as
Speed And weed = sex bomb

isnt the chemical structure of duromine nearly identical to amphetamine? IMO, these feel nearly the same as speed :\

old thread i know, but the question about testing positive on a road side test never got answered and i cant find anything from searching.

No it won't trigger the roadside test. Those test specifically for methamphetamine - not dexamphetamine or other amps.

Even if it did trigger a positive on the saliva test, why would a prescription make it ok? you are still driving under the influence.

I can't wait till they start testing for OTCs and prescriptions, imagine how many less drivers there will be. But i doubt they will ever go beyond illicit drugs 8)

Even if it did trigger a positive on the saliva test, why would a prescription make it ok? you are still driving under the influence.

It's fine to drive with prescription drugs in your system. It's only if they affect your driving. So in an RBT type situation it doesn't matter, but if you were pulled over due to cop believing you were driving impaired than a prescription drug would matter. After the saliva drug test which revealed nothing they can request a blood test for prescription/other drugs. Think if you denied the request you'd likely lose your licence. Not sure.

My friends was prescribed Duromine and I paid him to get me a months prescriton. They are completely different to amphetamine's - If you went on just say an ICE bender for 2 weeks you would loose a shit load of weight, however I guess durmoine are alot better for your mind and body also alot cheaper!! I bascially recon they hardly work!! You still get hungry and the only thing that works is you can't fall asleep at night.

If you drink on them, that is a different story!!! I use to take them when I would go out, instead of tking speed - when drinking on DURA, its awesome.

Its similar but not the same as meth/amphetamine so doesnt give much of the speedy effects. Its generally very useless as a rec drug as its only sold as a slow release drug.

Caution when mixing duramide with other drugs, it raises ur heart rate thus can stress the heart also releases serotoin and dopamine n mixed with other drugs can boost effects but also increase neurotoxicity

when i see my doctor next i'm going to query him about driving on prescription drugs and the chances of being pulled over for DUI, so will hopefully have confirming information instead of all the hearsay:)

as i've mentioned, when i was on my fent patches, morphine, oxycontin and diazepam i would carry my boxes with me if ever i got pulled over and they tried to pull some shit on me.

I'm a long term user of Methcathinone (cat) for nearly 8 years, and never have I lost my head.

After taking Duromines for only two days, my husband wanted to book me into a madhouse. I just couldn't control my rage.

Because I'm a user, I will never tell people not to try anything; execpt Duromines. STAY FAR AWAY.

i had a friend who got it to lose weight, not prescribed (shiftys), but he got about 5 weeks worth. he took it i think 1 or 2 tabs in the morning. The first few nights he couldnt sleep at night, after he got used to it n slept alright. but the only thing he noticed was the increased heart rate, sometimes just sitting there doing nothing and it was like he had just run a 100m sprint. Mind you he was told not to drink, avoid caffeine, or anything else active like the plague.

he did say he didnt take a mornign dose for a day, n had a birthday later that night, and 1-2 drinks and he was gone.

Mind you he has never touched drugs in his life, only cigs and alcohol

Hi folks,

Done some research including looking at Erowid and searching bluelight but would like further info.
...Try Wikipedia/ask your pharmacist

Got prescribed 30mg Duromine today to help me lose weight and was wondering if anyone has had this medication?

How many kg's do you weigh/what's your gender?

Seems like some people dont like it and some do.

Majority of obese pt's that I see find great results with it, but certain heart/stroke risk assessment procedures should be implemented on yourself by your GP. Apart from that, they find that the 'pep' that amphetamine-type substances really helps them, except is it cost an exorbitant amount of doll-hairs in order to purchase it, PBS doesn't cover Duromine.

Also was wondering if anyone can confirm that this drug is similar to amphetamine and therefore would cause a positive test at roadside drug stop.

Phentermine will test positive to amphetamines at a roadside drug test.

Cheers!
No worries

I once used it quite regularly for a couple of months. At first I loved it but it gradually began to mess up my mind. I grew very paranoid and began to lie about everything. If someone asked me what flavour milkshake I was drinking I'd suspect a trap and say chocolate if it was banana or whatever. I backed away from the drug before I became a basket case. The paranoia was similar to speed paranoia but the relaxant in duro somehow distorted things to a less manageable level.

I once used it quite regularly for a couple of months. At first I loved it but it gradually began to mess up my mind. I grew very paranoid and began to lie about everything. If someone asked me what flavour milkshake I was drinking I'd suspect a trap and say chocolate if it was banana or whatever. I backed away from the drug before I became a basket case. The paranoia was similar to speed paranoia but the relaxant in duro somehow distorted things to a less manageable level.

hahahahaha what the fuck... sorry but that made me crack up haha... Ive never experienced paranoia like that even fro the dirtiest meth bender/comedown :p

I found out that my sisters boyfriend has been taking these and he has been a real angry prick lately. Not sure if this due to the duromine or if he just happens to be a cunt. Will ask her when I see her next.

I enjoy stimulants an awful lot (orally) , but less than I enjoy people (?!); I've done a little of some but not many of much. Duromine I've taken, and it's speedy and not much else. You might acquire this from fat girls on the make ( No insult intended; fat people are fat - some people like that but most do not. Act accordingly.)

Hahaha. this is one of the stranger posts I have read on bluelight. and there is alot of strange shit written here.

Dude, Duromine is fucking expensive as shit plus it doesn't really do much...I'd go to a psychiatrist, pretend I have ADD and get prescribed dexamphetamine...

I found out that my sisters boyfriend has been taking these and he has been a real angry prick lately. Not sure if this due to the duromine or if he just happens to be a cunt. Will ask her when I see her next.

Hahaha. this is one of the stranger posts I have read on bluelight. and there is alot of strange shit written here.

lol that was pretty funny, what the fuck??? lmfao!! im still laughing though the funniest comment i read was the paranoia with the smoothie thing, classic =D
and in answer to your question yeeeeesssss it definately makes u angry all the time, u get crazy mood swings, and get crazy paranoid. it works for its intended purpose but i dont see too much in its recreational value though:\ thats just my opinion :)

lol that was pretty funny, what the fuck??? lmfao!! im still laughing though the funniest comment i read was the paranoia with the smoothie thing, classic =D

yeah the sex, love and relationship section of bluelight is also good for some laughs. btw, the paranoia about the milkshakes was pretty funny too.

lo
and in answer to your question yeeeeesssss it definately makes u angry all the time, u get crazy mood swings, and get crazy paranoid. it works for its intended purpose but i dont see too much in its recreational value though:\ thats just my opinion :)

My opinion too. It's much more dangerous than speed, as far as a drug that has the potential to cause violence and fights. Made me incredibly irritable and well paranoid too, I think.

I remember going to the pharmacy to get some caffeine tablets. He says to me they don't stock them. I knew very well they did, but I let it be. I then go to woolies and notice you can buy fucking caffeine tablets at supermarkets yet this guy seemingly wouldn't sell me it. WOULDN'T SELL ME A FUCKING SUPERMARKET DRUG!!!.

So for no other reason than to abuse this pharmacist I came storming back and told him why the hell wouldnt' he sell me no doze, do you think i'm a fucking drug addict you biggoted prick HOW DARE YOU LOOK DOWN ON ME LIKE THIS. I can buy the fucking stuff in a supermarket yet you won't fucking sell it to me. Why do you disrepsect me like taht, I WANT A FUCKING ANSWER@@@@.

And he just went white and started stuttering, and all the pharmacy girls were in shock and thinking the worst was about to happen. Anyway pharmacist found the no dose and just appologised and said He forgot they sold them, and didn't mean anything by it.

I actually believe him, and afterwards felt really bad at causing such a scene. Completely out of character, and although I get knock backs all the time reguarding various OTC medications of abuse I never go off at anyone. I blame duromine 100% for that. I just know it's caused fights and maybe murders in the past..Very dangerous drug and as others have said no recreational value, only good if you're a truck driver or security guard and need to stay up all night