• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Duromine (Phentermine) Query!

I was about to sleep after having it just 7 hours later. This is one of the most horrible stimulants i have ever had and i have had dozens. I am baffled how they can still make this horrid stuff i didn't believe people when they talked about how bad the comedown was and how useless the drug is. First it didn't effect my appetite at all and normally my appetite is easily vanishes from any stim except caffeine. All it did was make me hot for a little bit and give me a bad comedown.
Pretty much all the bad comments you hear about this drug are true

I used Duramine for a while recreationally. In hindsight, it's a shit drug. It's like speed only it also put me in a bad mood.... ... no, it gave me a seriously foul mood. I don't believe I have used a more rank stimmulant in my time. Perhaps some people find it worthwhile to lose weight, only plenty complain of radical moodswings. Good luck.

Best bet use a legal stim like syephrine or plain old d-amphetamine because it doesn't even help too well with loosing weight i am baffled by this med. Only sense it makes it to turn people away from stimulants to loose weight.

i see there are a lot of negative comments about duromine on here, i have had an amazing time with it...the only side effect i have had is a slight headache...people put all their weight back on after stopping duromine because they dont eat properly while on it...i eat something small every 3 to 4 hours, like a banana or some fruit and never skip a meal, i also take a multivitamin every day to make up for anthing i am missing from my diet to boost my metabolism, normally u dont go cold turkey off duromine either, u slowly lower your dosage nad the frequency u take it to avoid any withdrawal effects and to give your body time to adjust...i am not saying it works for everyone and yes some people do have bad side effects but alot dont and it really helps them... if you are taking duromine, it is best to do a bit of research or find a doctor who is willing to put in an effort..Duromine has changed my life and i would reccomend it to anyone with weight issues..

Duramine

i have a mate who said he may be procuring some duramine pills this weekend.

I was considering trying a couple and i'm interested to hear what the common knowledge of this pill is.. I know they're diet pills with a speedy effect.

What are some of your experiences in taking duramine? Would you recommend it or not? :\

A person I work with (Has years of experience with a variety of stimulants) highly recomends them.. Apparently there really hard to get and you have to have a severe weight problem to have them prescribed. Ive never experienced them but if you can get some I would say give em a try!

FUCK I made a post to give links to other phentermine threads and then the new thread got moved and I lost all my post. :(

Anyway, from what I've read it is not that great as a recreational stimulant. Do a search and you'll find more.

^ That's alright, now that the OP can read the info in this thread maybe he will search out the others for himself. :)

i have a mate who said he may be procuring some duramine pills this weekend.

I was considering trying a couple and i'm interested to hear what the common knowledge of this pill is.. I know they're diet pills with a speedy effect.

What are some of your experiences in taking duramine? Would you recommend it or not? :\

Having been prescribed it and tried it for a few months no I wouldnt recommend it as a recreational drug.

They do have a slightly speedy effect but it feels very dirty if that makes sense and having more doesnt make the experience any better.

I ended up stop taking them as made me angry which is very uncharacteristic for me and after talking to other people who have been prescribed it apparently its a common side effect.

Much prefer dexies or ritalin when it comes to prescription stimulants.

Hope this helps

My sister was prescribed it before her wedding and my hubby was for a couple of months, to help loose weight. Both did really well while on it.

i've taken a few, didn't get uch from it except being able to stay awake longer. Pretty crap stim IMO

I enjoy stimulants an awful lot (orally) , but less than I enjoy people (?!); I've done a little of some but not many of much. Duromine I've taken, and it's speedy and not much else. You might acquire this from fat girls on the make ( No insult intended; fat people are fat - some people like that but most do not. Act accordingly.) Ritalin is better. Dexadrine is better too, and Methamphetamine also. The latter three I enjoyed more than duromine ( And more or less equally - I don't claim to have much experience, but I have had some ) , but I would - if I had the choice! - stick to Ritalin and Dexadrine. You know what you're getting ( or you should! ) and you avoid the stigma of dealing with meth. (Yes, it's just stigma, but fantasies make realities....)

Also, hello Bluelight.ru ! Long-time listener, first-time caller. :D

Last edited:
try this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild

^ That would be helpful for weight loss but most of the users are posting about recreational use not weight loss... unless you are talking about a runner's high. ;)

old thread i know, but the question about testing positive on a road side test never got answered and i cant find anything from searching.

a close friend is getting these to shed weight, but its under review by the docs at the moment, so they said to research it and next week they'll have an aswer.
they've just come off anti depresants, so im a little concerned about the anger and fustration side effect.
are there alternitives they should ask about?

Tried racking the stuff. Burnt the hell outta my nose, made it run for about an hour and gave me a headache.

I think putting it through a anhydrous acetone wash might remove the fillers and sh*t.

^ whats the point? everyone's said its a poor recreational drug, and most agree its not even worth it as prescribed

I used to take Duromine and it was horrible.

Sure in the beginning it felt amazing, suppressed appetite, you were alert and could focus for hours if studying or what not. The horrible side-effects for me began probably a few days later, I was taking 1 maybe 2 per day of the 30mg, and I wouldn't be able to sleep, I had a horrible temper and was fucking irritable all the time.

Then I began to get really painful headaches. Nothing made them go away. I would forget to drink water and to eat. It felt worse than meth withdrawals IME.

They just do not work long term to lose weight. If you can stand the side effects long enough to lose weight, which is probably water weight anyway, you'll gain it back straight away once you stop taking the Duromine. I also used to take Reductil (siburtramine), which was taken off the market by the TGA last year. That was a horrible experience too. A lot of chest pain, I found it really difficult to breathe, etc etc.

there's an old trick of mixing it with specific ssri's. It increases the effect 10x fold or likely even more. I was taking 1/3 of a capsule a day (with ssri) but after 5 days of not sleeping I was starting to go nuts due to lack of sleep and stopped taking them.

Mixed with the ssri it gives a pronounced effect, a buzz, can sort of feel it in the chest. I found it good for it's prescribed purpose (no hunger, higher motivation & vastly increased physical exhaustion limits. mixed with ssri, but by itself, prob only decent for truck drivers to stay awake.

The recreational effects I got from it was when you got a spurt of adrenaline from maybe being still, then leaping into a fast run. What I found is the adrenaline feels like a speed hit.

Friends knew I was on something when I was taking it. Certainly had a lot of energy. I recall the increase in feeling irritability but it may have been due to the lack of sleep.

But be warned this ssri/duromine combination is potentially lethal and this wiki article states the dangers of phen/fen however you get the same effects specific ssri/duromine as well. I think the ssri I used was cipramil, but i'm not sure any longer.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Fen-phen

Last edited: