Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

Well do you now...?

*sidles up to fubz*

;)

In all honesty though, I have never experienced a time when psyches weren't advised. Swirlz <3

I'd hafta nominate 3-FPM.

At first, I wanted to try it, just for the novelty value of something else you can vape from foil. And for its appetite suppressant property (it's a substituted analogue of the old diet pill Preludin, which alas for this fat cow they no longer prescribe). It scared me a bit, especially the idea that it was so fiendish, but in a nice way; think more big dipper or zombie apocalypse movie than train crash or real live zombie apocalypse.

Then, I had the misfortune to witness someone going through a real, live meltdown on 3-FPM. There was this person -- I won't even say whether she was a man or a woman, let alone who; you either already know or you're better off not knowing -- it was really that bad. I mean, sure, if you don't eat or sleep for a week on the trot, you're going to go a little bit crazy, drugs or no drugs. N.B.: If you ever think that is happening to you, by the way, call a friend and have them sit with you and talk nonsense until you fall asleep. And drink some Dioralyte. Anyway, that particular advice would not have worked in this particular case anyway, for a pretty fundamental reason; and it wasn't for want of Dioralyte. The whole thing was not at all a pleasant sight to witness, from a position that was simultaneously so close and yet so remote. You really cannot buddy someone down from a bad trip unless you are right there in the same room with them and can see and hear everything they can. It's possible to read uncorrected typing errors almost like a kind of body language, but that's not enough.

Anyway ..... It was ..... um ..... It was an attitude-shaping experience. Kind of like how some people (present company included) think rape jokes are not funny because they have been too close to rape, whether it happened to them or to someone close to them, and therefore one of the necessary characteristics for something to be funny -- absurdity -- is absent. Stimulant psychosis was suddenly all too realistic a prospect, knowing that I already had a low tolerance for stimulants anyway. With its reputation for compulsion to redose, and a route of administration that I could sit and use all day long, I could see a recipe for disaster. Not just some abstract concept of a disaster, either; but a real, live human being undergoing a very concrete disaster. I could see precisely the person I least wanted to be.

Shortly afterwards, 3-FPM became unavailable anyway due to the Psychoactive Substances Act becoming law, and I was never going to miss it .

Only one thing scares me so far and thatch that PCP they dip in smokes and smoke and then a few minutes later they run around naked and do all crazy shit. I dont want that.

^ alot of that shit is because guys will sit and smoke the whole damn thing... that's like having a ball of meth and not getting up until it's all gone.

I'll also say PCP though, never had good experiences with dissociatives.

^ alot of that shit is because guys will sit and smoke the whole damn thing... that's like having a ball of meth and not getting up until it's all gone.

Lucky for us that stuff is not available here which i personally think is a good thing

Anything that seriously alters your mind and lasts a long times like LSD or other psychedelics.

Last edited:

I agree that "greediness" is the main cause there. I used to smoke PCP "Dip" regularly but dipped it myself, and never more than a bud the size of a pea. That amount would get me to "hole", so I imagine that many cannot handle the effects of a whole joint's worth. Haven't touched it since '95 though.

Oh, but I'd like to try Datura, but I'm afraid I'd kill myself accidently. LOL ;)

Heroin or Crack. I don't want to know what that level of happiness chemicals is like. I'd like a speedball if I was terminally ill though

Psychedelics. I used to love them but I fear my sanity can no longer take them. Shame, cos I've got a box full...

Hmmm, am tempted to believe that 'fear' is the operative word here and that a good psych session would, if anything, more than likely prove restorative to the old sanity

I think you and I are of a similar vintage. I was a proper psychonaut back in ze day, but just kinda stopped taking them without really meaning to.

It had been a good decade since I had done any shrooms and then suddenly decided to have a decent strength trip (280 in the pot between two of us)...had a few nerves but the overriding feeling of the evening was a kinda "why the fuck haven't I done this in so long?"...beautiful night :)

About a year ago I did pretty much the same with lsd, but this had been a 20 year gap. Happened to acquire some truly exceptional blotters and consumed 300ug each with same person I had the shrooms with above...again a good strong dose (total ego death....saw worlds being created...hindu gods taller than Everest, time totally stopped at one glorious moment etc etc etc). Fucking wow, sooo glad I fucked the fear off, just awesome.

Set and setting are everything, of course, and I realise I'm blessed with a tripping partner who I'm totally comfortable with in any given dimension.

Sort your set and setting out, dive in man <3

F.U.B.A.R.'s frumunda cheese. he keeps telling me it's the best thing i will ever trip on but i'm still not sold on it.

smoking opium and chasing the dragon. i've wanted to try both for a long time but if the event ever presents itself i'm not sure because i'm afraid i might enjoy them too much.

F.U.B.A.R.'s frumunda cheese. he keeps telling me it's the best thing i will ever trip on but i'm still not sold on it.

smoking opium and chasing the dragon. i've wanted to try both for a long time but if the event ever presents itself i'm not sure because i'm afraid i might enjoy them too much.

The problem with smoking opium is that it's so damn difficult to do it properly.

Bad technique just fucks it up, and it takes ages to master decent technique. so.....

Back on topic, part of me would really like to try ayahuasca and ibogaine, but am scared shitless heh

As for my fromunda cheese, don't knock it till you've tried it pal... =D

Forget chasing that dragon, because the cunt always catches up with you in the end...

You would because the feeling you get is like being wrapped in a warm blanket.

^ the funny part is it seems to work for both, though i still have tried neither.

F.U.B.A.R. said:
As for my fromunda cheese, don't knock it till you've tried it pal... =D

HAHAHA! true.

Nutmeg.

Yeah am super serious. It so happens that the first time I heard about the nutmeg high the first 2 trip reports I read were glowing. The reports told of wonderful 'body high' and 'mental high'.....luckily I done much further reading and found these reports were the exception to the rule and as such I didn't attempt to get a buzz from the 'meg.

Nutmeg- not so much fuck up your life but fuck up your weekend as far as I could tell.

Nutmeg is seriously fucked up shit. I've posted about this several times, but as a young and stupid thrill seeker proceeded to eat 50g of Schwartz powdered nutmeg with a spoon. That was a horrendous experience in itself. Nothing happened. Went to bed and fell asleep. Woke up the next day in the grip of the worst whitey you could imagine. Spent the next 36 hours spinning, puking and gripping on to the bed for dear life because I thought I was going to fall off the world. It's very hepatotoxic and not at all recommended. The friends I did it with also suffered the same experience.

Alcohol.

Nothing else like it. Will it be a steady pint with my meal, or a three day bender waking up with no memory and covered in bruises?