Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

Scary stuff... !
Datura for the win.
Then I'd say DMT
I'd do pretty much anything else without too much apprehension. As long as set and setting is right...

Every time I tried something knew, I had some apprehension.

Or you can get some Anadenanthera seeds, which contain the same chemical (5-oh-dmt) & you don't have to bother annoying a toad.

Incorrect, 5-OH-DMT = serotonin. The main active compund in toad poison as well as Anadenathera/Virola is 5-MeO-DMT.

In addition they also produce smaller amounts of other tryptamines like N,N-DMT and bufotenin.

Incorrect, 5-OH-DMT = serotonin. The main active compund in toad poison as well as Anadenathera/Virola is 5-MeO-DMT.

In addition they also produce smaller amounts of other tryptamines like N,N-DMT and bufotenin.

Fuck me if we had that stuff as serotonin you'd be very frightened of a good mood!

Hahaha, touche! 5-OH-DMT is of course = psilocin while 5-HT - as you correctly state my friend - = serotonin.

Other than that I stand 100% behind my previous post! =D

I so deserved that one.

Hahaha, touche! 5-OH-DMT is of course = psilocin while 5-HT - as you correctly state my friend - = serotonin.

Other than that I stand 100% behind my previous post! =D

I so deserved that one.

Sorry mate check again!
5-ho-dmt = Bufotenine
4-ho-dmt = Psilocin
You really don't want to mix those two up

I would personally not do heroin, crack or pcp. Not saying I would be addicted to easily but I have seen what those dugs have done to my family and friends. Meth is anothe iffy one but I might smoke it just to see how its like.

Dunno if afraid is the right word to use, but I never understood why people try and get high off Diphenhydramine. Sounds horrible.

Yeah i remeber once when i was younger, i did roughly 400mg of DHC, then smoked a gram of opium, was still fucked at about 4 in the morning, floated to my bed took 3 Nytol to try and get to sleep (which contain Diphenhydramine)......

Didnt get to sleep got more fucked, then had an exam at 9.30, got no sleep was feeling rather odd, still mangaged to pass the exam :D

From then on always made sure i took the nytol much much earlier, if i had stuff to do the next day!

at the moment
LSD - couse i need to fix some things in my life before i'll try it (it's THE drug i want to tray!)
DMT - i think it's just to powerfull for a newbe

Meth as I had problems with Meph and I reckon it probably feels better and is more addicting.
LSD and mushrooms as am scared of having horror trips and not recovering propely. DMT as it sounds like a life changing drug which I'm not sure I'm ready for.

Meth as I had problems with Meph and I reckon it probably feels better and is more addicting.
LSD and mushrooms as am scared of having horror trips and not recovering propely. DMT as it sounds like a life changing drug which I'm not sure I'm ready for.

at the moment
LSD - couse i need to fix some things in my life before i'll try it (it's THE drug i want to tray!)
DMT - i think it's just to powerfull for a newbe

Botfly - I know where you're coming from with the horror trips - do them in the right place, going into it with the right mindset, and you'll almost 100% certainly have a good time on both psilocybin and LSD - Setting is most important I've found - do it at home with a very close mate who brings nothing but good vibes - stimulating, calming music and lighting, incense/nice smells, good drink and food.

Seriously - don't be afraid - that's what "the man" wants, so you don't reach your true potential, they can be beautiful is hell to trip on and infinitely useful for seeing things from a different, more positive perspective.

IMHO I reckon that DMT is a chemical that you're never really ready for, and if you think it would be too much for you, then it's probably a good idea you do it.

Life changing is the right word - it speaks to your mind, from your mind, and gives a tremendous feeling of confidence and calm.

Do it, it'll be over before you know it, so it's a lot easier to reintegrate too.

Last edited:
i want to try heroin but im too scared to walk up to some tramp on the street and ask for it even though im certain they can get it.

I'm afraid to try Ecstasy and Meth.
Ecstasy scares me because of all the health risks, I remember hearing about people dying their first time using from the reaction, their body chemistry just didn't match up or something.
Meth scares me because of all the chemicals that're used to make it, I would never try it because it's just so damn unclean. Uppers in general make me feel dirty when I use them, I can't imagine how crystal meth would make me feel.
Also mushrooms scare me a bit, because it's like poisoning your body.... Doesn't seem very healthy.

^do a little more research i think my friend.

Moderate MDMA use has comparibly some of the least impacting health risks of any drug.

Along with mushrooms :)

Any strong psychedelics. I have done LSD once, and it was completely overwhelming and scary.... I'd be afraid to try any psyches of similar ilk.