• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

I think I've mentioned this before in this thread, but anything psychedelic scares the shit out of me these days.

Which is a shame, as I miss them like crazy...

Take 2cb. If necessary take a benzo.

God I'm such a fucking drug pusher. True though.

Take 2cb. If necessary take a benzo.

God I'm such a fucking drug pusher. True though.

Hehe, I did have some 2cb as well you know mate ;)

I survived several busts with it being classed as 'too much of a pain in the arse to bother with', then ended up giving it all to my son just to get rid of the stuff.

Herion and Meth probably.

Am mostly a pill guy lol.
Meth can be taken as a pill. Just saying. People tend to stigmatize smoking a drug and shooting up a drug. IV drug use is definitely intense and risky just in that it penetrates the skin and goes directly to a vein. That has nothing on inhaling a vapor. People smoke cannabis and tobacco all the time, but it's the association to crack cocaine which the U.S. Govt. trained all of us on the globelike Pavlov's dogs—to fear. It's fucking stupid, but it's true. Criminal Ex-President Richard Nixon, Former Bureau of Prohibition and Bureau of Narcotics Chief Harry Anslinger, and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger kicked off the War on Drugs, each for different reasons…

Meth can be taken as a pill. Just saying. People tend to stigmatize smoking a drug and shooting up a drug. IV drug use is definitely intense and risky just in that it penetrates the skin and goes directly to a vein. That has nothing on inhaling a vapor. People smoke cannabis and tobacco all the time, but it's the association to crack cocaine which the U.S. Govt. trained all of us on the globelike Pavlov's dogs—to fear. It's fucking stupid, but it's true. Criminal Ex-President Richard Nixon, Former Bureau of Prohibition and Bureau of Narcotics Chief Harry Anslinger, and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger kicked off the War on Drugs, each for different reasons…
Oh yeah I know, should have specified.

We should all be afraid ofb trying zopiclone.

Changey thought he was being chased by hammers and hasn't been seen since. :(

We should all be afraid ofb trying zopiclone.

Changey thought he was being chased by hammers and hasn't been seen since. :(
It was zolpidem aka Ambien.

N yeah. It's a sobering reminder that abusing meds can be unpredictable and dangerous. I really hope he's ok.

MDMA but never MDA specifically? Also, Dexedrine is just an isomer of amphetamine and I guess they're party drugs, though I tend to think of them more as productivity stimulants, as opposed to meth which is a recreational stimulant. In my experience, it's better if I keep dex/adderall/amp.sulfate as productivity tools and use meth for partying. But that's just me. I'm not so sure I would classify DXM or 5-MeO-DMT as a party drug but I'm just splitting hairs; and either way I take your meaning and have a sense of your drug experience from this.

The mention of mephedrone and previously of amphetamine (not methamphetamine) leads me to believe you're probably not in the US.

Whoa. Those are two of my personal favorites, but I'll bet you hear that a lot whenever you tell people this. I mean, different strokes for different folks and all that.

Ummm, I'm not very inclined to believe this. I'm not at all saying you're lying – indeed, I think that you honestly believe cocaine has zero effect on you, but I think you're drawing conclusions without sufficient data. Have you tried various routes of administration? Have you had really good blow? Does it at least numb you gums?

Diacetylmorphine is boring and the drug is overrated. Ppl have just stupidly romanticized the idea of "Heroin" over the years, which was a brand name. Again: diacetylmorphine, just another opiate analgesic. No big whoop.

Why would you be scared to try crack cocaine if you think cocaine has zero effect on you. They are literally the same drug. Powder cocaine has a hydrochloric acid molecule attached to it so it becomes a water soluble drug salt you can snort and it will enter the blood. Otherwise, in base form, its melting point and boiling point are reduced thus facilitating vaporization. The high is pretty much identical, and rather lackluster, in my opinion.

Compared to LSD, its analogs, and many other drugs, yes, cocaine is oddly not very inebriating whilst being hella expensive. I mean, $20 worth of acid will fuck your world up, meanwhile $20 of coke ain't shit.

Personally I love it. I use it recreationally mostly, not as a productivity stim, for which the primary amine, amphetamine, is better suited.

Fentanyl is best left to medical professionals. Not a good street drug. And then PCP is one of my favorite drugs of all time. It's very spiritual and meditative and deeply mind-altering. If your relatives don't have serious mental health problems, and you can get a trusted trip sitter, I say go for it. After all, you only live twice.

You are correct, I'm not in the US.

My preferred drugs are stims and those that make me feel happy and euphoric with the emphasis on having fun rather than experiencing anything deeper.

Cocaine only up my nose. Tried many times when offered in clubs and parties but not impressed. Never wanted to inject a drug.

I did have a liquid morphine script following a serious operation. It was lovely at the beginning but became a dependency in just a few weeks.

I'm getting on a bit now (have a look at when I joined BL... lol) so winding down and won't be trying anything new. I've had over 45 years of achieving varying states of intoxication if we start with alcohol at 14.

I've narrowed it down to what I like and that's Dexedrine, mdma, gbl, 1P-LSD and 4FA ❤️

Last edited:
You are correct, I'm not in the US.
Mephedrone didn't get big here for whatever reason, though I wish it did. But then, I'm a fan of many of the cathinone stimulants, usually.

My preferred drugs are stims and those that make me feel happy and euphoric
Some stims make me feel happy and euphoric, but then benzodiazepines make me feel a different happy euphoria… so do certain dissos or particular combinations. But basically there are recreational drugs that force you to feel good and then there are those that force you to think. Their Venn diagram has some overlap, too.

with the emphasis on having fun rather than experiencing anything deeper.
I've had some deep 1P-LSD experiences… just saying. Or like I said: they overlap somewhat, the thinkers and the euphoriants, as it were. Worth nothing though: there's no such thing as a guaranteed good time.

Cocaine only up my nose. Tried many times when offered in clubs and parties but not impressed.
Cocaine is a funny drug. It's purity varies wildly probably more than any other drug. Outside of South America it's always cut, though I've had some very high purity, very close to the source cocaine, and the difference between it and the average street coke is night and day… in the US, at least, can't speak on Euro coke but can't imagine it's significantly different… NOTE: I'm ignorantly assuming you're in the EU but I'm also aware you could be in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, etc. Please forgive any incorrect assumptions I'm making here.

FWIW, I'm not impressed by cocaine overall though. Its action is far too short and the cardiotoxicity is definitely something worth considering. It's overpriced, short-lived, and underwhelming. It can be compulsive and I've never understood the big hoopla about cocaine. Crack cocaine is really not any different. You're just inhaling it as a vapor instead of sniffing a powder. The high is not different to me. If you're underwhelmed by cocaine, you will be underwhelmed by crack.

That said, cocaine definitely still has a stimulant effect on my body. If I smoke crack or blow a couple of gangster rails there is zero doubt that the cocaine is active and has an effect. But compared to the effects of, say, idk, 1P-LSD, MDMA, Methamphetamine, DOB, &c., coke hardly seems psychoactive. And yet, it is. Taken with any of the aforementioned stronger drugs, it will bully them out of the way temporarily. It's odd. You might be rolling FACE and then you sniff up a couple lines and now you're not rolling… that kinda shit.

Never wanted to inject a drug.
Yeah fuck that shit. Too intense, but to each their own.

I did have a liquid morphine script following a serious operation. It was lovely at the beginning but became a dependency in just a few weeks.
It's funny that euphoria is seen as an unwanted side effect by Big Pharma.

I'm getting on a bit now (have a look at when I joined BL... lol) so winding down and won't be trying anything new. I've had over 45 years of achieving varying states of intoxication if we start with alcohol at 14.
Dude… don't be winding down at 59. That's too young. You still have plenty of party left in you. 😉

I've narrowed it down to what I like and that's Dexedrine, mdma, gbl, 1P-LSD and 4FA ❤️
Yeah, 4FA is a great recreational stimulant. I also like 2-FMA as a productivity stimulant.

Last edited:
I've done quite literally every drug (or at least a similar analog). The only ones that legitimately scare me are fentanals, nitazenes, and other super potent opiate analogues. I quit my drug "adventure" about 10 years ago when I had my kid, so it was right before fentanyl was everywhere. I believe I tried fent-dope one time, it made me irritable, and definitely was not euphoric. Dealing with drugs that can kill you in sub-miligram doses is fucking crazy.