• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

I'm afraid to try Ecstasy and Meth.
Ecstasy scares me because of all the health risks, I remember hearing about people dying their first time using from the reaction, their body chemistry just didn't match up or something.
Meth scares me because of all the chemicals that're used to make it, I would never try it because it's just so damn unclean. Uppers in general make me feel dirty when I use them, I can't imagine how crystal meth would make me feel.
Also mushrooms scare me a bit, because it's like poisoning your body.... Doesn't seem very healthy.

Wow, you are a bit paranoid my wee friend, what drugs DO you take? I'd avoid alcohol & tobacco if I were you. Our governements like us to take the most dangerous & addictive drugs coz then hopefully we pay into pension schemes all our lives then die before we draw any money from them. I lost both my parents to tobacco illness.

Shrooms seem about the most benign of all drugs. Far from being poisoned, I actually feel BETTER, physically, after a shroom trip.

Ecstacy is dodgy for you if you over-use it, but your chances of dying on the first pill are millions & millions to one. I'd go as far as to say that perhaps only a few dozen people in the whole world have died from "toxic shock syndrome" or something similar as a result of an allergy to MDMA. I'm probably over-estimating, not under-estimating! Deaths on E are almost 100% the result of exertion in hot, humid enviroments.

Personally, I'm not eager to take either DMT or Salvia. Maybe one day... but not now Lol Nor would I EVER smoke a cigarette!

what im afraid to try would be a long as fuck acting psyche like bromodragonfly or the likes, heard that blotters a while back were being dipped in that rather then what they should be..bit off topic..
But yea i will stay away from mr brownstone too as i have an addictive personality that i know id like it haha but yea crack wasnt half as all-consuming as id heard.apart from a mate moaning to me one morning that e had to sell his bike as he'd run up a 600quid tick bill in the space of an evening..ouch!! but yea anything that induces delirium rather than psychedelia id avoid

Tried practically everything i wish to. But I've always been afraid of glue -
No plans to try it however.

anything for which there there is sod all info or data on - i.e. research chemicals.

Meth is the one drug I'm the most scared of after seeing numerous before/after vids and researching its effects. I might try out other stronger drugs, but only once or twice, I don't have that much of an addictive personality, started smoking 7 months ago going at least 3 cigs per day and quit cold turkey 3 months later after finding out it did nothing for my anxiety. Didn't even have that much of a withdrawal. And I can go without the codeine or benzos just fine.

Methamphetamine, crack, heroin, fentanyl. On the RC side, phenazepam, DOB. I've never bought drugs from a street dealer, if I can't grow, make, buy it direct from a lab or synthesize it, or be pretty confident it's not cut, I don't do it.

Having access to a Uni lab makes the last one the reason I find research chemicals OK to take, from a few vendors I know to be credible and reliable. Even TLC gives a rough idea of purity, or being able to wash or recrystallise a substance is a major plus

Large doses of some Psychedelics...

Salvia for one - It's just a big weird! A big big weird!

DTM - Tried one analogue smoked, though I cannot remember what it was. It was like crack but not as nice at all =D

I would like to completely lose myself (ego, id and all) to some Psilocybin shrooms though :)
Used to be much more scared of them but when you become acquainted you end up with a mutual understand :)

heroin as its ruined my family (my sister and I were taken from family by cps)
and I know I would love it think I'll save that one for my deathbed!

thanks Brass Eye

I would be way too scared to even consider doing 'Cake', I heard that it can really fuck up the Shatners Bassoon part of the brain. Not good news at all so avoid Cake at all costs please folks.;-)

For me, anything that's likely to cause me to forget/not realise I've taken a drug always has and always will be a no-no.

Acid - Used to love that stuff but once I got too cocky and ate 4 tabs at once at a rave in the woods without testing the strength (and before going on holiday 8( I know lol) anyways it turned out 1 tab was stronger than 5 or 6 tabs of the previous batch (pretty weak as you can tell).

I had a psychedelic blackout didn't know who I was, where, when or why. When I came too I was covered in mud and had cuts all over me, couldn't find my mates and well I dunno if anyone watches true blood but the bit with the orgy in the woods well imagine that but people where having sex and giving birth at the same time! 8o (obviously this wasn't really happening haha).

I managed to call my mate somehow who was in bed a the time to come down and pick me up as I had to get to the airport. Tripping on the plane was pretty cool though ;) needless to say I have grown up A LOT since then but still can't stand psychs - give me a downer any day!

DMT, Salvia infact any hallucinogen. Heroin as well but it's not fear of the expierence but more the addiction potential of it

DMT, Salvia infact any hallucinogen. Heroin as well but it's not fear of the expierence but more the addiction potential of it

DMT is awesome and this is from someone who can't stand psychs! It doesn't really feel like a drug it feels like an experience if that makes sense lol?

DMT is awesome and this is from someone who can't stand psychs! It doesn't really feel like a drug it feels like an experience if that makes sense lol?

I've just heard too many people getting freaked out on DMT and i've never done psyches before except trying salvia but no breakthrough just a weird buzz when i moved my head.

I've just heard too many people getting freaked out on DMT and i've never done psyches before except trying salvia but no breakthrough just a weird buzz when i moved my head.

That's fair enough good idea not to jump in at the deep end and you shouldn't do anything your not comfortable with! I was on MDMA when I tried it so that undoubtably had an effect on the experience (for the better I reckon). Not sure I would try it again without something euphoric to back me up. Maybe an opiate to try a more dreamy trip :)

I never had any luck with Salvia :\

EDIT: Forgot to say the 'very' first time I tried it I was sober and only had a little toot as I was a bit nervous. Don't really count that though as I didn't get much from it at all just mild Acid visuals.

Last edited:
Bumpity.

Bumped cos this seems like a topic with more legs in it, innit. So what droogies are y'all afeart of, folks?

Psychedelics. I used to love them but I fear my sanity can no longer take them. Shame, cos I've got a box full...