• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

It seems that plant based drugs; weed. opiates, coke, shrooms etc have longevity as they are proven, most RC's/pharms come and go as they often have nasty side effects.

Etaqualone.

That reminds me of another drug that scared me. Those cannabinoids (AKA Spice).

The anxiety / paranoia / thought racing from them was intense, and they could give all sorts of other nasty effects too. However, I still persisted in occasional dabbling and trying various combos, and I eventually discovered that they combined very well with GBL as this eliminated the anxiety and the 'noids gave music an interesting semi-psychedelic twist. Once again though this was another discovery that came too late, as by that time I was never again in a position to be able to acquire both 'noids and GBL at the same time.
Etaqualone was very powerful, an instant downer when vaped. I loved it but felt it was a bit to much.

What actually was so scary about those Cannabinoid's. Was the strenght of some of em. Likewise for those Cannabis-look-alikes. Some where about 100x as strong as regular Cannabis. And full agonist's on both CB 1 and 2.

Etaqualone was very powerful, an instant downer when vaped. I loved it but felt it was a bit to much.

What actually was so scary about those Cannabinoid's. Was the strenght of some of em. Likewise for those Cannabis-look-alikes. Some where about 100x as strong as regular Cannabis. And full agonist's on both CB 1 and 2.
I have mixed feelings about Etaqualone; regret at missing out (apart from the one occasion it worked for me), but also relief that I didn't end up getting in too deep. That seemed to be my way with everything at the time.

It would have been ideal if I'd have bought say 10 or 20g crazy cheap in the fire sales and that was it, a once in a life time stash, enjoy it while it was there, no chance to get in too much trouble with a smallish stash, and then gone for ever..

You're dead right about the strength of those synthetic cannabinoids. I made my own mixes mixing the powders in acetone and spraying onto smokeable herbs as was one of the recommended methods. It was very hard to avoid 'hot spots', but even without them it was crazy strong. Literally just a few inhales and that was enough. I got what were meant to some of be the least frantic types going but they still put my mind in a very hectic head space. Don't know why I persisted with them so much really, I must have been a glutton for punishment. Even lots of benzos didnt calm them down completely for me. Only GBL did. I suppose it was worth persisiting just to discover that combo.

You sound like you dont need DXM. It is very dirty and rough experience. But I have used to do it once a year because while it is disgusting it is just unbelievable
I know what you mean. It's unbelievably mind-altering and it kinda blows my mind that it's completely OTC. I realized at some point in my teenage years the reason they don't schedule this compound is because they simply don't have to – it practically schedules itself in that, for most people, the discomfort/dysphoria and overall unpleasantness of the experience is enough to ward people away from it. Indeed, it's an awful feeling in the body.

What's fascinating about DXM is the fact that dextromethorphan is one half of the racemic chemical, methorphan. The other optical isomer is levomethorphan, but here's the twist: levomethorphan is an opioid receptor agonist whilst dextromethorphan is an NMDA-receptor antagonist.

So of its two optical isomers, one is a dissociative hallucinogen and anti-tussic, and the other is an opioid analgesic. How nutty is that? Peep the deets: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methorphan

Heroína o Crack. No quiero saber cómo es ese nivel de químicos de felicidad. Aunque me gustaría un speedball si tuviera una enfermedad terminal
Its t'he most dangerous thing i done it. I Almost die 4 times.Shooting coke its t'he worst thing you can do

He usado Bromo-libélula ~ 50 veces, en realidad es un psicodélico muy agradable, para mí fue mucho más eufórico que el LSD o los hongos. Y me gusta que el viaje sea largo (15 a 30 horas dependiendo de la dosis).
What is that fucking shit? Wich ROA?

Ayahuasca,LSD,Iboga,DMT Quiero probarlos pero cuando será el momento.
Creo que una de las drogas peligrosas es la coca cola intravenosa. Es una locura.
No sé por qué la gente le tiene miedo a la heroína. Es seguro si está inflado y a mucha gente no le gusta. Es como el opio, demasiado fuerte para ser una droga de abuso. Solo cuando tienes una gran bola de opio es peligroso. Cuando te levantas y te comes una pelota y te da un subidón de euforia y te sientes como en el cielo.
Bé careful IVing drugs.its so pwerful

You don't lick the toad, you collect & dry the poison it secretes from it's back. You then smoke it.

Or you can get some Anadenanthera seeds, which contain the same chemical (5-oh-dmt) & you don't have to bother annoying a toad.

Either way it's not amazing or worth it imo.

Also breathing is done automatically, you can't forget to breathe any more than you can forget to pump your heart.
You can if there's damage to that part of the brain (brainstem/medulla oblongata), like with a stroke, but if it happens, it's game over. Opioid can reduce the response to carbon dioxide build up in the blood, to the point of net getting enough oxygen into the lungs to support total brain function, but as far as I know, no psychedelics stop breathing or heart contraction, at least not in the dose required for a full blown psychedelic experience (anything is toxic, given enough: that includes water and oxygen).
Have to say though, 5-methoxyDMT, the stuff in toad venom, isn't for everyone. I find it to be shit scary, every time (nothing like DMT), and I gave it enough chances, si now I just say no!

belladonna or any type of delirient, PCP or the anologues shit scare me too, love ket so probably would enjoy, but ive gotten into some strange situations on methoxy and ket so i imagine those are a no go for me

would be worried about trying any of the long lasting psychs, tried bromo-dragonfly and thought it most unpleasant, so would be nervous about doing that or any other long lasting ones again.. maybe if I had plenty of xanax or other tranquillisers handy

opiates are the only group of drugs i have not bashed, dabbled with a few but don't want to have a phase with them like i have had with everything else, that could end badly.. not scared of them, just careful, especially with heroin can imagine getting a habit with that so happy to avoid it from now on :)
Don't tar them all with the same brush. DOM is quite long lasting (9mg effectively lasted a whole weekend), but it is absolutely amazing stuff. It gets bad press because when it first became available, people thought it would be like LSD (know you've had it 15 minutes after taking acid) and kept taking more, resulting in overall consumption of a massive dose (also the onset, when it starts - about 60-90 mins after taking it, can be a bit jittery, due to the amphetamine part of the structure. Best dealt with by doing something to burn off the excess energy - nothing serious, just going for a walk etc). The times I've had DOM, I have had moments of such beauty, I cried.

You can if there's damage to that part of the brain (brainstem/medulla oblongata), like with a stroke, but if it happens, it's game over. Opioid can reduce the response to carbon dioxide build up in the blood, to the point of net getting enough oxygen into the lungs to support total brain function, but as far as I know, no psychedelics stop breathing or heart contraction, at least not in the dose required for a full blown psychedelic experience (anything is toxic, given enough: that includes water and oxygen).
Have to say though, 5-methoxyDMT, the stuff in toad venom, isn't for everyone. I find it to be shit scary, every time (nothing like DMT), and I gave it enough chances, si now I just say no!
I think psychedelics can decrease the risk. DMT actually improves oxygen supply to the brain. agonists at 5ht-1a if I haven't mistaken decrease risk of fatal respiratory depression caused by opiates.

I think psychedelics can decrease the risk. DMT actually improves oxygen supply to the brain. agonists at 5ht-1a if I haven't mistaken decrease risk of fatal respiratory depression caused by opiates.
5ht1a agonists decrease anxiety (think it's where buspirone acts)

uh... so whats your point? dont they do anything else depending where the individual neuron is located?

I would do PCP.
Veeeeeryyy carefully
These 3-mmc 4-mmc stuffs seem to be just insanely fiendish crazy comeup heart wreckers, none of which interests really