• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

Certainly wouldn't IV it but if I went to the bother of making it I wouldn't be averse to cleaning it up and trying it orally at least once. HI acid fucking stinks though.
Re: Krokodil – Yeah it's not the drug itself that causes gangrene; it's the impurities left behind by red phosphorus, iodine, and HI acid. That's the stuff that's fucking up veins and shit. The drug is otherwise just another morphine derivative, "dihydrodesoxymorphine", aka: "desomorphine". There's a pharmaceutical brand, even: "Permonid". It just takes a reduction of codeine followed by demethylation to produce desomorphine.

I would definitely stay away from Fentanyl. I wouldn't touch the stuff with a ten foot pole.
Unless you were in the hospital and you needed it. People tend to forget that fentanyl is on the World Health Organization's list of essential medicines owing to its potency, abundance, and relative affordability. It's prudent to be cautious of fentanyl, but let's not overdo it, either, you know?

I think I've mentioned this before in this thread, but anything psychedelic scares the shit out of me these days.

Which is a shame, as I miss them like crazy...
You know, bravery is not the absence of fear. Bravery is acting in spite of fear. Tripping once in a while is great. I think of it like rebooting my brain's operating system, something that lubes its proverbial gears and must be done once in a while, even if it seems inconvenient and time-consuming. Carving out time to place yourself in the right set and setting for the right amount of time is just something that comes with the territory. But I also understand there can be extenuating circumstances.

^ ^ definitely... Anticholinergics are something I stay away from.
Even promethazine?

Scopolamine is a strange thing full stop. I've smoked a few of the tropane containing plants. Can be pretty wild or pretty pleasant dose dependent. Varies wildly between plants though. I wouldn't dose them orally. Not now anyway...

Im scared of carfentanyl and istozine. Fuck them!
Heroin= i fuckim loved them that probably cos i hav addictive personality lol
Crystal meth. I hav offered of meth 0.2g twice from 2 different source on dn, 1 from mexican amd 1 from czech republic. BOTH are shite! Maybe it doesmt suit me?
Crack: no thanks as it wasted of money for 2 mins high.
Weeds; too much paranoid for me.

What drugs are you afraid of, and why?
What drugs were you afraid of and then threw caution to the wind?

Ketamine (side effects vomiting, losing control put me off)
GHB - seen too many people pass out on it
Heroin - I've got an addictive personality
Crack - ditto, and don't see the point in a 5 min high
Meth - seen too many lives ruined by it
Many RC's - unknown effects etc
PCP - too intense, but very rare anyway.

I was afraid to try coke for many years. One girl told me it was much stronger than MDMA!!!! And only tried poppers recently (wasn't impressed)
I am exactly the same as you but I've not tried a popper.

Ketamine scares me.

Im scared of carfentanyl and istozine. Fuck them!
Heroin= i fuckim loved them that probably cos i hav addictive personality lol
Crystal meth. I hav offered of meth 0.2g twice from 2 different source on dn, 1 from mexican amd 1 from czech republic. BOTH are shite! Maybe it doesmt suit me?
Crack: no thanks as it wasted of money for 2 mins high.
Weeds; too much paranoid for me.

Nobody smokes properly good meth and doesn't say it's amazing imo. That said 90% of vendors i tried on the dn, the stuff they had was shit. And the guy who had the fire stuff was very expensive (over £100 a gram), and he's now in jail.

There aren't many new drugs i would try at this stage of proceedings. I think anyone fucking with these super potent opiate analogues in particular must have no regard for their own life; the risk far outweighs any potential benefit it could have.

Even promethazine?

Scopolamine is a strange thing full stop. I've smoked a few of the tropane containing plants. Can be pretty wild or pretty pleasant dose dependent. Varies wildly between plants though. I wouldn't dose them orally. Not now anyway...

I've met more than a few people who got permanently fucked over by scopolamine, when I volunteered in HR. Admittedly, they were doing combos, but still. These people had full on schizoaffective and schizophrenic delusions fully activated by the drug that were permanent and debilitating. Yes, we can debate over the whole nature vs. nurture thing of mental illness activation vis a vis drug use, but it still freaked me out.

My best friend in another city, her brother did scopolamine (I think via datura) along with amanitas and ayahuasca when he was 19 and now over a decade later he is homeless on the streets because his manic schizophrenia prevents him from receiving housing and funding because he has lost all ability to function. Before the drugs he was normal and becoming a classical musician.

Not to mention all the weird documentaries out there about scopolamine turning grown adults into obedient zombies.

I hate LSD but love 1P-LSD. 4-6 hours as opposed to 8-10. I've had some bad LSD trips but 1P is lovely especially listening to music with headphones. You hear things in the music that you've never heard before. Rocket Man is fantastic. Euphoria IV disc 2 made me cry cos it was so beautiful.

ketamine - hate the thought of everything slowing down, not being able to move, swallowing my own tongue etc.
heroin or any opiate - love to try it but i'd probably become an addict.
meth - not a speed fan anymore after it becoming a problem and as this is more intense it probably not the drug for me, the crawling skin side effect also puts me off
LSD - i'd more than likely have a ad trip due to being an anxious person but again would love to try it
salvia - sounds ghastly

I've taken a lot of party drugs...
MDMA, MDA, MDEA, amphetamine, Dexedrine, ghb/gbl, cocaine, cannabis, 2C-I, 2C-B, 4FA, DXM, 5-MEO-DMT, MDPV, mephedrone, poppers, shrooms, LSD and several LSD analogues.
Have done a lot of...
MDMA, Dexedrine, ghb/gbl, ketamine, mephedrone, poppers and LSD analogues.
Hate cannabis and LSD.
Cocaine has no effect on me.
Afraid to try...
Heroin, crack cocaine and crystal meth in case I like them too much. PCP and fentanyl.

Edited to add a few I'd forgotten... old age 🙄

Last edited:
@Valkyrie you sound very similar to me regarding what you've tried, what you do and don't like, and what does and doesn't work for you, and where you draw your own lines.

However, I crossed one of my own lines when I started ordering MDPV following some difficulty dealing with the mephedrone ban, and after that pretty much everything except injecting heroin was on the cards as a possibility.

I'm glad that I've never crossed paths with crack cocaine or crystal meth, and have never gone out of my way to try and acquire those things.

I think its those phencycledine analouges.

Very scared of a long winded ket trip (i go very crazy on ket)

The only things that frighten me are dinosaurs.

Spice, fentanyl, injecting heroin - for.the impurities.But you could dose low and workup.
I did a lot of spice never had problems just felt like megaweed sometimes but one dude I knew smoked constantly to the point of having permanent brown streaks on his hand like the resin got into his skin. Fucking gnasty and ghastly lol.

I've taken a lot of party drugs...
MDMA, amphetamine, Dexedrine, ghb/gbl, cocaine, cannabis, 2C-I, DXM, 5-MEO-DMT, mephedrone, poppers, shrooms, LSD and several LSD analogues.
MDMA but never MDA specifically? Also, Dexedrine is just an isomer of amphetamine and I guess they're party drugs, though I tend to think of them more as productivity stimulants, as opposed to meth which is a recreational stimulant. In my experience, it's better if I keep dex/adderall/amp.sulfate as productivity tools and use meth for partying. But that's just me. I'm not so sure I would classify DXM or 5-MeO-DMT as a party drug but I'm just splitting hairs; and either way I take your meaning and have a sense of your drug experience from this.

Have done a lot of...
MDMA, Dexedrine, ghb/gbl, ketamine, mephedrone, poppers and LSD analogues.
The mention of mephedrone and previously of amphetamine (not methamphetamine) leads me to believe you're probably not in the US.

Hate cannabis and LSD.
Whoa. Those are two of my personal favorites, but I'll bet you hear that a lot whenever you tell people this. I mean, different strokes for different folks and all that.

Cocaine has no effect on me.
Ummm, I'm not very inclined to believe this. I'm not at all saying you're lying – indeed, I think that you honestly believe cocaine has zero effect on you, but I think you're drawing conclusions without sufficient data. Have you tried various routes of administration? Have you had really good blow? Does it at least numb you gums?

Afraid to try...
Heroin,
Diacetylmorphine is boring and the drug is overrated. Ppl have just stupidly romanticized the idea of "Heroin" over the years, which was a brand name. Again: diacetylmorphine, just another opiate analgesic. No big whoop.

crack cocaine
Why would you be scared to try crack cocaine if you think cocaine has zero effect on you. They are literally the same drug. Powder cocaine has a hydrochloric acid molecule attached to it so it becomes a water soluble drug salt you can snort and it will enter the blood. Otherwise, in base form, its melting point and boiling point are reduced thus facilitating vaporization. The high is pretty much identical, and rather lackluster, in my opinion.

Compared to LSD, its analogs, and many other drugs, yes, cocaine is oddly not very inebriating whilst being hella expensive. I mean, $20 worth of acid will fuck your world up, meanwhile $20 of coke ain't shit.

and crystal meth in case I like them too much.
Personally I love it. I use it recreationally mostly, not as a productivity stim, for which the primary amine, amphetamine, is better suited.

PCP and fentanyl.
Fentanyl is best left to medical professionals. Not a good street drug. And then PCP is one of my favorite drugs of all time. It's very spiritual and meditative and deeply mind-altering. If your relatives don't have serious mental health problems, and you can get a trusted trip sitter, I say go for it. After all, you only live twice.