• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

I read somewhere that everyone who tries datura ends up regretting it. The only exception to this, it said, are those who let an experienced shaman from an indigenous tribe who use this plant as part of their ceremonial heritage and culture lead their trip. They know how to guide users along the right path, evidently. Idk, but it's enough to give me pause and stir up some healthy fear of that stuff.

Bromo-DragonFLY kinda scares me solely because of the reports I've read from when it's been mislabeled as 2C-B-FLY leading to overdose states of extreme vasoconstriction resulting in limb amputation, terrifying full-on hallucinations of being dragged to hell by demons repeatedly whilst being put under medical five-point restraint for everyone's safety. As long as the dose is right though, it's no more unsafe than other compounds I've consumed, so I'll probably take it someday.
I've used Bromo-dragonfly ~50 Times, it's actually really enjoyable psychedelic, for me it was much more euphoric than LSD or shrooms. And i like the trip to be long (15 to 30 hours depending on dosage).

20 years ago I was afraid to try mdma, cocaine, and meth.

I had already tried LSD and beaten an oxycontin addiction at that time, but for some reason I drew the line back then with those three.

After I tried mdma for the first time in 2003 I eventually tried every drug that I used to draw a line in the sand over.

Now I'm only really scared to try RC opioids. Most are way too potent and all are untested for side effects. People are dying and being amputated and shit over the RC opioids. Organ failures. Crazy shit.

I am afraid to try strychnine though.

I read a report once that predates the medical use of amphetamine and the man that wrote it ingested the strychnine for it's stimulant effect to pull an all-nighter.

Apparently it used to be used for other medical uses, but deadly rat poison is the last thing I want to ingest to get energy for an all-nighter.

I met a guy once who said he ate it and it felt like LSD (not that he tripped like lsd that it felt like lsd) . I believe he might have eaten it. That's one reason I wouldn't try it. This guy wasn't all there.

So yeah. Strychnine I still draw the line at. That's my line, lol. No strychnine for me thanks!

I've used Bromo-dragonfly ~50 Times, it's actually really enjoyable psychedelic, for me it was much more euphoric than LSD or shrooms. And i like the trip to be long (15 to 30 hours depending on dosage).
Yeah I know all about its effects, and I admit it's nonsensical, especially since I've taken DOB, DOM, DOC, DOI, 2C-B-FLY, and others in that family of drugs that are just as potentially dangerous if used ignorantly or incorrectly, for the most part, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Although I haven't avoided it, just not sought it out nor encountered it yet.

Etaqualone.

This hit the RC scene at some point in the 2010s. It was meant to be the RC equivalent of Methaqualone, which I believe was some kind of quaalude or barbiturate. All very exotic, or hard to acquire, ancient stuff from before my time, which I never got to try. Being into downers as much as uppers I'm sure I would have liked all of those types of drug a great deal.

The main vendor of Etaqualone put out a very serious warning regarding it's use which could be "very unforgiving". I still bought a small amount to try.

Then I started reading the threads on here. Users were reporting that the weight of powder required for an oral dose to be active and produce a high was very close to the level of a lethal overdose. With barely any margin for error. Most people with any sense were too scared to dose orally above the deemed safe limit. There were other ROAs, but they all had problems. Sublingual was said to be safe in terms of outright risk to life, as much lower doses were required to be effective, but users were complaining of mouth ulcers and chemical burns with this ROA.

Probably because of all this the vendor couldnt shift the product. They were virtually giving it away towards the end.

I think I bought 1g. I tried 1 or 2 oral doses well within the safe range and it didnt do anything. Eventually one night I decided to try it sublingually and used the last of my 1g. It was so nice! No mouth ulcers either. By that point though the product was no longer for sale! I had missed the boat. Probably a blessing. It was so nice that I masy well have developed a nasty addiction to it if I had brought a shit load of the product that was on sale at insanely cheap prices at the end. Just like those 'noid fire sales. Where you could get 100g of powder for £10 or something crazy like that.

That reminds me of another drug that scared me. Those cannabinoids (AKA Spice).

The anxiety / paranoia / thought racing from them was intense, and they could give all sorts of other nasty effects too. However, I still persisted in occasional dabbling and trying various combos, and I eventually discovered that they combined very well with GBL as this eliminated the anxiety and the 'noids gave music an interesting semi-psychedelic twist. Once again though this was another discovery that came too late, as by that time I was never again in a position to be able to acquire both 'noids and GBL at the same time.

Last edited:
Ketamine.

The descriptions I've heard of being in a k-hole just don't sound fun to me. And apparently the side effects can be pretty awful.

I am on ketamine and I don't give a shit about shit.
These 3-mmc and 4-mmc are somewhat questionable with all the persistent blood circulation and anxiety issues following from it.
Also tho I like SRAs I am not so enthusiastic about stuff with "SICK RUSH AND NOW YOU NEED TO TAKE MORE!"-quality

I never liked the sound of the drug cake - it causes enormous water retention so that the neck expands to engulf the mouth and nose leaving the person on that trip unable to breathe.

I took so much ketamine I went further than the K-hole - I entered the A-hole.

Yeah I tried spice twice twice in my life. Once was a mistake where I used a dumper in my ash tray to produce ash to use for smoking crack...
Spice and crack was a horrible experience, thought my heart was gonna daily and I was a sweaty, twitchy, paranoid mess.
I have a bit of a fear of psychedelic drugs like acid for their potential for bad trips but I like them and have used most of the less obscure ones.

DXM and ibogaine are things i'd pass on.

Deliriants too, if they even count as drugs.

Opioids are something i don't see myself using beyond some minimal dabbling with kratom.

Many RC stimulants also seem pointless. Stimulants at large are drugs with a stupid risk/reward ratio.

Last edited:
Heroin, crack, cocaine, methamphetamine, oxycodone other opiates.

I'd try most drugs bar the above and brand new rc's unless they're lysergamides.
No shortage of guinea pigs here for that shit.

DXM and ibogaine are things i'd pass on.
Why DXM? I've never tried it myself but people do say that it's a legitimately good drug. You like dissociatives, right? Seems strange...

I never liked dissociatives but would definitely take some DXM if offered

Yeah I tried spice twice twice in my life. Once was a mistake where I used a dumper in my ash tray to produce ash to use for smoking crack...
Spice and crack was a horrible experience, thought my heart was gonna daily and I was a sweaty, twitchy, paranoid mess.
I have a bit of a fear of psychedelic drugs like acid for their potential for bad trips but I like them and have used most of the less obscure ones.
Spice really was / is a nasty drug. But the euphoria and anti anxiety properties of GBL counteracted all the nastiness and made it really good for enhancing music in a very big way. GBL makes music great on its own but combined with other things it's next level.

For example, it was the one and only time I'd ever experienced all the amazing hidden and locked away swirly psychedlia within The Stone Roses "I Wanna Be Adored" that does not reveal itself until you listen via something trippy.

That was definitely the most memorable part of a long and enjoyabale and session that I'd love to be able to repeat.

Why DXM? I've never tried it myself but people do say that it's a legitimately good drug. You like dissociatives, right? Seems strange...

I never liked dissociatives but would definitely take some DXM if offered

I love dissociatives and i don't see a need for DXM judging from all i've read. It just seems a bit dirty and unnecessarily long lasting.

It's not set in stone.

How come you would take DXM? Just for trying or have you read something that speaks for it being more enjoyable than other dissos?

I love dissociatives and i don't see a need for DXM judging from all i've read. It just seems a bit dirty and unnecessarily long lasting.

It's not set in stone.

How come you would take DXM? Just for trying or have you read something that speaks for it being more enjoyable than other dissos?
Well I tend to put a lot of stock in other people's taste in drugs, I've seen people on here legit say that it's a very good drug. I always keep things like that in the back of my mind.

It's very possible I don't like it much, and since the psychedelic and dissociative effects only really start at high and possibly unpleasant doses...

But there's just a lot of intrigue you know, so many people have taken it, lots of hate, lots of love, lots mysterious reports and that famed sigma plateau. Lol, I'd like to understand where everyone's coming from, but yeah, there's a reason I never put in the tiny bit of effort to actually get some so...

Ive never taken enough dxm to trip but found its good for potemtiaing opiates at 30-100mg Iirc.

It's not set in stone.

You sound like you dont need DXM. It is very dirty and rough experience. But I have used to do it once a year because while it is disgusting it is just unbelievable