magic shrooms

Cocaine
coke
yayo

MDMA
beans
rolls

New York, Staten Island

if you smoke turtle you move slow/ not quite as fucked up as that scag tho/ shit good crizzle is cooked blow/ i want nothing to do with that just smoke some hemi or wok for that sideshow

i call all drugs 'rock'

pisses my dealer off when i go and ask him for rock when i really mean some k...=p

there are tons of slangs specific to single cities ive lived in, and would kind of defeat the purpose behind their conjuration to note them here. slang designed to mask the origin of the subject of conversation shouldnt really be internationally publicized.

but also places ive lived people simply talk with no nouns. You simply just have to know your dude well enough. For instance "you got?" "yeah i got." The two parties know exactly all the details and dont need any more information. And dude is a universal word for a million things, but if you say "yeah gotta go visit dude, ill be around later" the right people will now you mean ur supply, and the wrong people think ur just hanging out with some friend.

also fortunately most drugs start with a different letter. we just simpy refer to them as a person and make up a name for it on the spot. For example "yo man get over here evan stopped by" means were about to do some ecstasy, or like "yo we need to hang out with kalvin too! havent seen him in a while," meaning we want some K with our E.

Kansas City, MO USA

Marijuana -
schwag
buds
weed
pizzas (when referring to pounds)

Better Marijuana -
headers
nugs
kinds
k-bers

Ecstacy -
x
beans

Mushrooms -
shrooms
boomers (my personal favorite)

LSD -
acid
doses

Coke -
yayo
yay

Ketamine -
k
special k

marijuana - weed, bud
( i dunno, but the word 'pot' allways sounded not right)

ecstay - eccies, biccies

I'm guessing the people who call them eccies and bickies are most likely aussies?

I HATE the expression bong-head, it's what people who don't smoke weed call marijuana enthusiasts in my opinion haha.

Southern Ontario, Canada.

"Are you free to deal?" - "Is the store open?"
Marijuana - Pot, weed, etc.
Psilocybin - Mushies, shrooms.
Ecstasy - E.
LSD - Acid, 'Cid.
Cocaine - Coke, Yayo, Blow.
Ketamine - K, (in 0.5g vial) A Litter of Kittens.
E + Acid + K - Candisplash.

Florida

Marijuana - Weed, herb, bud, nugs, reefer, ganj
MDMA - E, X, beans, rolls
Cocaine - coke, blow, salt
Mushrooms - shrooms, shroomies
Methamphetimine - speed

Mid-Michigan

Marijuana- weed..pot..bud
Cocaine- Yay....yayo....powder....soft
crack- rock...hard
mushrooms- shrooms
LSD- acid...cid...tabs...drops
Ketamine- Special K.... K
Meth- speed
PCP- dust
Heroin- smack

I'm not gunna name all the pharmies....just the ones i love or run across frequently

Dilaudid- dillies....K2....K4
oxycontin- oxys..OC
lortab- blues.....LT's
Valium- blue bombers
Klonopin- Kpins
Xanax- peaches...footballs...bars
fentanyl- patches
Soma- Soma

Lortab + soma + benzo = the california cocktail

coke - yola, yak, yakuza, yazer, yayo but the old fashioned "blow" works well too...

oxycontin - OCs, 80s, bro-Cs

ecstasy - thizz, thizzle, rolls

marijuana - weed, ganj, dosia, buds, greens, trees

Okay this is my West-Flanderish(from Belgium) slang.. Most Dutchtalking people don't even understand it. Which means at least we've got a real dialect. :D

Weed: weed/wiet, smoringe, pittinge, taffinge/paffinge, jar (as in jar jar binks), joint(French pronounciation), scheize(German for shit aka hash), hasjish
Speed: speed, witn, amphetamientjes, S
heroin: bruun'n, bruunzuger(translated brownsucker), shotteuse
E pills: pillen/piln, bollen/boln, mentn, spekn
MDMA: MD, kristallen
Cocaine: Coke, C, C-tjes
LSD: trips
mushrooms: paddels, paddo's, paddestoelen
ketamine: k, vitamine k, special k
GHB: liquide

I remember people called weed "stuff" when I was a preteen.

THE WOOD said:
also fortunately most drugs start with a different letter. we just simpy refer to them as a person and make up a name for it on the spot. For example "yo man get over here evan stopped by" means were about to do some ecstasy, or like "yo we need to hang out with kalvin too! havent seen him in a while," meaning we want some K with our E.
Whoa, that's some paranoid shit :)
The furthest we go, is when the dealer specifically requests it, saying "can you help" on the phone. The thing is, when you're vague like this, you don't know the details and when the dealer is a polydrug seller, it gets even more complicated.

mdma-partee
marijuana-bakes
ketamin-ketz
cocaine-blow,yeyo
valiums-viz

Whoa, that's some paranoid shit

yah well if you have DEA pigs acting regularly in your area, youd be the same

The furthest we go, is when the dealer specifically requests it, saying "can you help" on the phone

yeap exactly like that

i hate it when some punkass college kid calls me or something and says "DUDE CAN U GET ANY POT? OR LIKE MUSHROOMS?"

my response is always: i have no idea what you are talking about dude

i hate people who cant talk on the phone

"can you help me out?" yes or no, wow that is really difficult.

THE WOOD said:
yah well if you have DEA pigs acting regularly in your area, youd be the same

yeap exactly like that

i hate it when some punkass college kid calls me or something and says "DUDE CAN U GET ANY POT? OR LIKE MUSHROOMS?"

my response is always: i have no idea what you are talking about dude

i hate people who cant talk on the phone

"can you help me out?" yes or no, wow that is really difficult.

I think it's a great thing.

Whenever people say the names of drugs to me on the phone, I totally Pulp Fiction their ass, scream PRANK CALLER! DON'T KNOW YOU! and hang up. Okay not really, but I do usually just hang up on them.

and I agree with whoever said "pot" just doesn't sound right when talking about weed.....

Percocets: Perks, Food, Percolation

Vicodin: Vikes, Vics Pizza, Eminems, Food

OxyContin: OC, Oxy, Orange County, Organized Crime, OCC, Jig, Somethin', Oxy80, Oxy40, Big Dog, Big Guy, Little Guy, Green Giants, Blue Bombs, Orange Bombs, Oscars, Orange Oscars

I would never say shit over the phone.

But do FEDS, Local PD, listen in to random cell phone calls even if youve NEVER been charged, arrested, etc NOR has the person whom your talking with?

United States of course..

Up, fast, cold.

Down, slow, head down town

All I use, pretty self explanatory, and only among a select few.

Seattle Street Slang
Heroin
Tar, Black,
Crack
Hard, Rock
Cocaine
Soft, Powder
Xanax
Bars
Klonopin
Pins

Around the high school and suburbs most people just call drugs by there names or shorter versions (ie: coke, pot, h/tar, shrooms etc) No one is so paranoid they use lame ass code words.

marajuana - weed

cocaine - coke, blow, snow, yayo

Ecstasy - E or X

Mushrooms - Shrooms