• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

im always confused by slang so i just refuse to use it now haha. i'm too much of a ditz to keep up with dealer's and friend's ever changing terminology, so i just refer to it as weed, coke, ecstacy, heroin, mushrooms, what have you/what have you not.

i used to use slang but even i confused other people, so i figured id best just keep it simple.

yeah, confused enough to buy "p-do'" (heroin) when i thought it meant "powder" (cocaine), sniff that shit and proceed to OD and require two shots of narcan.

i was young.

Crack around here is stones a 10 sack is called a p
Heroin is ron it's sold by the bag
And pretty much everyone around here calls an 8th of bud a billy for some reason. A 16th is a squirrel.

Oxys around here have the most nicknames. Pretty much anything that starts with a o an sounds interesting.

Audiocide said:
All this goes from what I have had to use/have heard over the years.

LSD:

leo, colors, tickets, chips, cards, tinks, damnit (diethylamide... Long story.)

Weed:

Most common for dealing in my past was "borrowing" money. That way it doesn't look bad if a guy stops in for ten seconds and leaves.

Me: [picks up phone] Hello?
Buyer: Hey man, I'm going to the movies tonight (usually on a Friday when calls are got so it works,) can I borrow $20 or something? I'll pay you back tomorrow. (Variations: On a front, the guy would explain that he'd invite me if it wasn't for his girlfriend)
Me: Sure, come on by.
Buyer: I'll be there in about 40 minutes. (This signifies that he wants to spend forty dollars on marijuana. "1 hour" = oz, "soon" = multiple oz or 1/2lb+.

Not really slang, but you know.

Same thing with cocaine, the buyer'd ask if I felt like "going out to party." If yes, I had and would sell. If no, I would do heroin and pretend like I was worth something.

But all those days are over.

At an old job I had, crack was referred to as burgers on lunchbreak. As in, "Hey, I figured you guys might be hungry so I bought like 8 burgers." And 3/4 the guys would sit right there on the job in a van and smoke eight rocks.

I quit that very fast.

--mic

...So why wouldn't they just say wanted to borrow $40 in the first place? Were your customers this wack or was it just a mistake? Did they all ask to borrow $20, meaning buy a sack, then tell you how much they wanted to spend? Sorry dude, just trying to help you slang and alll.....

hashish2020 said:
uh---the chronic/shotgun terminology is the same in new jersey and english speaking montreal...(tho them anglophone montrealers sometimes use chronic to mean really good weed sometimes)

umm all my boys call our weed chronic.

coco puffs is what you want if u want some whites on top

At the open air markets where I sometimes shop they call bags of heroin "blows" as in a blow to the head. I could see how that could be confusing being as they sometimes advertise "rocks n' blows". I would take that as rock and powder if I didn't know better.

Some other slang that I wonder how it originated:

"jab" -bundle of 12 for $100
"P's in the hole" -customer wants to purchase
"Mack buddy" -police are near

Yeah i've heard people call heroin blow, fuckin confusing as hell.

Other day I heard "rope" as a slang for weed. Makes good enough sense, I guess, but it was weird just beacuse I hadn't ever heard anyone use that before.

peep Drugs In The Media to find out that one 8(

Supposedly other than all its old meanings, cheese now ALSO means a type of SUPER-CUT heroin (purposely cut to 2-10% purity, jackshit quality) mixed with tylenol pm so that the kiddies can snort it and get fucked up.

How fuckin stupider can you get, i dont know, but thats the word from the totally unbiased never sensationalizing drug stories media. ;) dont ask me if its really true or not. all i know is what i read, and it aint goin on up here its in dallas.

other than that cheese can pretty much be whatever you want it to be at this point cuz to some people cheese is money to some its weed or crack or who the fuck knows what people get crazy with their slang. personally i would never call nothing cheese it just sounds stupid. *shrugs*

Rock, dope, smack is always a good starting point, can't go wrong... They'll eventually ask how much... Give a price, simple. From there I'll know how they sell, nicks, dimes, etc. I'll learn and adjust the slang from there till I know exactly what's up next time around. Slang is annoying though, but it's part of the process..

human said:
Yeah i've heard people call heroin blow, fuckin confusing as hell.

Other day I heard "rope" as a slang for weed. Makes good enough sense, I guess, but it was weird just beacuse I hadn't ever heard anyone use that before.

HA. Heard that one myself, and me and my friends used that one for a laugh for a good couple of months. Heard it in the Lake Tahoe area, if thats relevant. Really, really, stupid slang - not that most of these aren't.

From Aus:
marijuana= weed,smoke,green,tang,cheeba,hooch,chronic,bud,dope,gear
a bag of weed= a beegee an ounce=an oscar
meth=gear,goey
mdma pills=rounds, round ones, rollers
trips=wangas, blotters
heroin=smack,dope,gear,hammer

gear is the most confusing

in chicago:

Heroin is dope or blows. one blow = one bag of heroin. a bag is $10 - $20 and is usually about .1 g. A jab is usually 12 or more bags sold for $100. I've also heard a guy call it diesel. Raw dope comes in 25 dollar bags or is about $200 for a gram.

Marijuana - Billys ( as in billabongs)
Coke - Charlie or Chicken
Speed - Goey or Zip
Ecstasy - bickies or flippers

Marijuana- Bud,MJ, weed
LSD-acid,cid,blotter
Salvia-Sally D
Dextromethorphan-DXM, Dex, Robo
Ecstasy-E, Rolls, X

Coke- Flizzer, Cizzer, Dizzer. Clocan, can can lastic, fisshy d, twizzlers, white power

heroin- mr kaster, sizzy d, billy, sally, jessy, eric, dirty fisher, hendry R. Rollins

marijuana- master green, plants, dust, smokers, smokies, oki doki smoki, dickidoodle

LSD- magic, pokemon, rainforest, hippie shit, flipper doodle, eddy hassle

meth- fast, game ball, go fast, speedy gonzalez, jeff gorden

Cannabis
Weed, Bud, Smoke-O, Brew, a 'Stick' or a 'Twenty' ($20 worth)

Alcohol
Drinks, Booze.

Ecstasy
Pills, Ill-Pays, E, Pingers, Biccies (Biscuits), Disco Biscuits.

Amphetimines
Base, Speed.

Methamphetimines
Ice, Shabs, Meth. (I dont use the stuff though)

Sydney.

Northern ireland

Ecstacy- yokes, dingers, pills, doots,biccys,tabs.

Cocaine- charlie, sniff, snow,coke.

Cannabis- brown, grass,green, hash, smoke.

LSD- trips.

Speed- whizz, base.

southern california

marijuana- herb, doja, buddha, bomb, dank, weed, herbage
shitty marijuana- streez, stress, schwag
coke- yayo, snow, nose candy
speed- tweak, twak, shit, poop
ecstasy- rolls, beans, thizzles (yes its catching on from the yay area), pillows,
shrooms- fungus, shrooms,
lsd- acid, sidney, sid, trips
heroin- cheeba, brown, tar

and i would like to inform all that "dope" can be slang for: speed, heroin, or marijuana