• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

staypuft said:
i call all drugs 'rock'

pisses my dealer off when i go and ask him for rock when i really mean some k...=p

Why would you call your drugs 'rock' ? How would people ever know what you mean or what to bring you ?

^^^ if i seriously want some drugs then i eventually have to clarify what i want from them (i usually just ask: "got some rock?" to see if they're holding)

but...most of the time i'm just joking

marijuana--green, weed, Mary
cocaine-- coke, cola, lle (yay), the lovely lady/the white lady...
Xanax-- four bars (2mg), footballs/blues (1mg) peaches (.5mg)
Hydrocodone-- the brand name... I know.. how creative.. (ex. Vikes for vicoden.. lortabs for lortabs.. norcos for norcos.. etc..)
oxycodone-- oxy
heroin -- H, smack, or Holly (if I'm talking to this one dealer.. )
MDMA-- X
Meth -- Glass (I used to use Ice.. but now that's common terminology for 4-methylaminorex...)
4-methylaminorex--Ice
N2O -- nitrous, whips/whippets
LSD- Lucy

yeah.. I think that's about all.. o_O

except a lot of people just use the name of the drug.. or most common street name.. and I'm okay with that if I'm right next to them or something.. but if I'm on the phone I'll use more discrete names.. or if I'll use certain slang for certain dealers (the slang THEY use.)

Last edited:
I don't really use it but my favourite is 'del boy' for ketamine. See if you can work it out (no chance unless you're English really!)

Ones I do use:

Cannabis: Bud, green, weed, pot.
Ecstasy: Mandy, pills, beans.
Ketamine: K, wonky, wobble.
LSD: Acid.
Speed: Base.
Cocaine: Coke, charlie, white.

I once called a friend, while totally MD'ed out, if he wanted to buy some "methylenedioxymethamphetamine" hahaha then he came and thought I was selling speed :|

Melbourne

Marijuana: pot, weed, herb
cocaine: coke
ketamine: k
ghb: juice, g
meth: ice, shards,
ecstacy:biccie's, pills, round ones
amphetamine: speed, whip,whizz

in the book "trainspotting", irvine welsh uses the word "blow" to refer to hash.

in western canada, meth is generally referred to as "jib" and people who do it are "jibtech warriors"

people from saskatchewan tend to call meth "gak"

one guy i used to know called an 8-ball a "game"... i'd never heard it before, but apparently it's pretty common.

Qp's FLAPS AND 7UPS AND A LITTLE JAZZ

Canada --similar to Wisekrak

QP--quater pound
Trees -pot
flaps- powder coke
Jazz herion
7up 7grams powder coke
dilly's 4mg 8's
peelers mscontin 60

V's valium
percs --percocet oxycodone

And so and so on

Once in ninth grade I was outside the school and some brother was like "Yo, yo... Yo, yo long hair. Yo, you smoke boom?". I didn't smoke anything at the time, so the definition of boom was irrelevant to the question, hence I answered no. Later that evening I told my bandmates about it and my friend joked that it was actually "Boone", as in Daniel Boone. To "Boone" is to smoke crack from an animal's ass, and it was named that because of Daniel Boone's coonskin cap and the legend that he was the first to Boone (even though everyone knows Clarence Witherspoon was the first to Boone).

I've heard people call eighths of weed henry. wich confused the fuck out of me at first, I'm not overly fond of slang.

DoubleTrouble said:
There is some very strange slang in this thread haha, I would be so confused if I heard someone talk about "throwbacks" or "yams" for example! I haven't heard anything in real life that is quite that odd, but I find it interesting that ecstasy is ALWAYS refered to as "rolls" around here. Not even once have I heard it called "X" or "Adam" or "Tabs" "Beans" or anything.

around here a roll is 100 bombs. bombs is our local slang term for e

Once in ninth grade I was outside the school and some brother was like "Yo, yo... Yo, yo long hair. Yo, you smoke boom?". I didn't smoke anything at the time, so the definition of boom was irrelevant to the question, hence I answered no. Later that evening I told my bandmates about it and my friend joked that it was actually "Boone", as in Daniel Boone. To "Boone" is to smoke crack from an animal's ass, and it was named that because of Daniel Boone's coonskin cap and the legend that he was the first to Boone (even though everyone knows Clarence Witherspoon was the first to Boone).
ROFL.:D

the whole ICE 4-mar thing was confusing for awile. Now i think its pretty much accepted that ICE is methamphetamine.

AxL BLaZe said:
I am guilty of a pretty confusing slang, I like to call xtc rollerskates - or just skates. the look on peoples' faces when I ask them if they want some skates, sometimes, is priceless.

that slang is extremely common here

NerdOnDrugs said:
Does anyone know what the fuck 'cheese' means?
Meth around here. Someone ask me about an "8-track", fuck I barely remember cassettes, but they meant an eigth oz. The one that drives me nuts is "dope", people around here use it for everything. Except for RC's, which they call "matrix" or "the weird shit Andrue can get".

yeah

when i first started reading forums about weed people would call it "bowls" at first i was all like wtf? but then realised they mean cones