• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

The only time I have ever been confussed was when this one guy randomly asked me if I have ever done "beak" and not knowing what he was on about I said no. Then he told me it meant cocaine.

The only time I remember being confused by slang is when my friend told me he had been smoking bobos all day. I found out quickly though that he was talking about crack, and just by looking at him it was pretty obvious. Hhaha

I usually assume that any word that starts with a 'y' is going to mean coke.

yak
yams
yabbles
yayo

and any variation some person comes up with when high.

Meth slang confuses me. And I always used to call my OC's beans, along with all my friends, but I guess to most people beans refers to E.

I was talking to a friend of mine a while ago and he was telling me about a party the night before. he said he's never seen so much china in his life. For a second I thought it was a dinner party until he told me about the rest.

I just call everything by it's actual name or the most widely known slang terms.

wizekrak said:
I was talking to a friend of mine a while ago and he was telling me about a party the night before. he said he's never seen so much china in his life. For a second I thought it was a dinner party until he told me about the rest.

lol.

I am guilty of a pretty confusing slang, I like to call xtc rollerskates - or just skates. the look on peoples' faces when I ask them if they want some skates, sometimes, is priceless.

I call 8ths of weed Skaters (rymhes with 'eighter'). Or Skate for short.

A lot of my drug slang came from people on the Internet, which of course is cross-regional. I've sometimes have had misunderstandings with people in my locality with drug slang. Once I suggested to my friend that we get some "chronic", and he gave me a funny look, thinking I was talking about pot laced with coke. But in general, I'm the one who confuses people, not the other way around.

Well i'm from UK so slang here is completely different. Pot doesn't mean weed, but 'orrible 'orrible soap bar hash. Weed is usaually called green or bud, and instead of grams is usually sold in sixteenths, called louis', as in louis the 16th. 8ths are hens as in henry the 8th, quarters a daughter, halfers a harry, and ounces are ozzies. And instead of QPs, HPs and pounds, it sold in 9 bars (a bar being a quarter of kilo, a half bar being half that).

"Rolls" are usually pills, little fellas, little ones or beanos. Coke is called ching, chong, chuff, charlsburg, powder, posh or nasal. Speed is amphet not meth, and is usually fast, phet, billy, whizz, base or sulph.

doesn't anyone call the weight of a substance by it's proper name anymore?

I've always been confused by how much a "bag" is, especially when people are talking about heroin and the strength of their habit. I assume it's the same thing as a point? (a point is 0.1 grams=100 milligrams)

Round here we called ecstasy throwback, its both singular and plural mind you " you got those throwbacks?
" you got any throwback?"

Also the term "jump" is used for ecstasy a lot. " I got that jump shit "

pot is "nic"

cocaine is " yak"

theres a whole bunch of obscure names that float around. it add's to the experience of it.

There is some very strange slang in this thread haha, I would be so confused if I heard someone talk about "throwbacks" or "yams" for example! I haven't heard anything in real life that is quite that odd, but I find it interesting that ecstasy is ALWAYS refered to as "rolls" around here. Not even once have I heard it called "X" or "Adam" or "Tabs" "Beans" or anything.

Last edited:
Heres some from where i live in australia,

Weed - dak, bud, gunj, green, choof

xtc - flippers, pingers, bics, googs,

speed - luey, lu, fast,

ice - glass, pips

heroin - H, smack, hammer, slow

all i can think of right now

when i was starting out on my ketamine journey (before i had a steady hookup and was picking up off street kids)...i heard k called shards alot...freaked the shit out of me 'cause i didn't want to be getting any meth...

All this goes from what I have had to use/have heard over the years.

LSD:

leo, colors, tickets, chips, cards, tinks, damnit (diethylamide... Long story.)

Weed:

Most common for dealing in my past was "borrowing" money. That way it doesn't look bad if a guy stops in for ten seconds and leaves.

Me: [picks up phone] Hello?
Buyer: Hey man, I'm going to the movies tonight (usually on a Friday when calls are got so it works,) can I borrow $20 or something? I'll pay you back tomorrow. (Variations: On a front, the guy would explain that he'd invite me if it wasn't for his girlfriend)
Me: Sure, come on by.
Buyer: I'll be there in about 40 minutes. (This signifies that he wants to spend forty dollars on marijuana. "1 hour" = oz, "soon" = multiple oz or 1/2lb+.

Not really slang, but you know.

Same thing with cocaine, the buyer'd ask if I felt like "going out to party." If yes, I had and would sell. If no, I would do heroin and pretend like I was worth something.

But all those days are over.

At an old job I had, crack was referred to as burgers on lunchbreak. As in, "Hey, I figured you guys might be hungry so I bought like 8 burgers." And 3/4 the guys would sit right there on the job in a van and smoke eight rocks.

I quit that very fast.

--mic

^^^you shouldn't implicate (is that even the right word?)
yourself like that

kidfrolf said:
I always wondered y people call a pound an elbow, does it come from Lb. anyone know?

And teener is half a ball but its short for sixteenth like the OP said, i dont doubt people call it a teenager but that prolly came after teener

yes.. eLBow

slang?

slice - 1/8 of herb
zip - ounce of herb

so H is usually sold on a "per fix" basis I guess? Dealer knows the strength and bags it based on the high instead of the mass (smart move on their part).

Up here everything is is metric, we do use ounces and 1/4's and eight's though.

I already mentioned a "point" but another one we have is a "flap" of coke. It's a gram (usually when sold in folded paper) a half flap is a half gram. Usually when people buy they just ask for mass (1 gram, a half gram, or an eighth).

Someone should measure the weight of a bag of heroin. Find out how many mg's equals a usual IV hit. We actually don't use much slang up here, then again the people I know who use don't talk about what they use outside closed doors.