• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

I dreamed that a women walked up to me with three loaded syringes, one each of morphine, Dilaudid, and heroin and asked me to choose one.

It was so real that I woke up worried about having a dirty urine!

Dope dreams are a free high...

Has anyone ever dreamed about a drug (particularly lsd) before they have ever tried it?....and still experienced near identical effects? Its fucking wierd to dream about something as far out and different as lsd before ever knowing what the experience is like, and then experiencing it and realizing its just like you dreamed it would be? or you already knew how it would be before you took it? Man Im confused now:(

Had a dream the other night that (as im opiod/ate dependent) that I was on vacation with my family and had bottles upon bottles of oxycodone and various other pharmies. That was a great feeling. Never did get high in that dream. Went to smoke weed half a dozen times during the dream and never really did. Also ended up finding pieces of 2mg xanax bars EVERYWHERE like someone had accidently had a bag of skittles fly all over the room. Wierd shit in dreamland, yes?

Recently I had a dream where a psychiatric ward gave me a hat that delivered opioids as well as electrical stimulation directly to the brain.

Drug Dreams

Yes, literally, dream...not day-dreaming .... real dreams while being asleep?

Me for example, i had last night one of those dreams,but it has been my best so far...I dreamed a friend came over with 1g of pure coke(and we were in a basement,all standing on a mattress), and when i did a line i had the most amazing feeling and the weird thing is i actually dreamed a sensation...a buzz...euphoria a rush, i felt it in my dream...and after that we did another line, same sensation, then my friends had to go and i remained with my bf.I even dreamed coming off the coke and walking aroung he hood with my bf talking about weed dealers in our area...

So do you ever dream about doing drugs? Do you dream a sensation? And if u do dream, do you dream about the drugs you normally take or about the ones you're obsessed with, or about exotic weird ones?

Me for ex. i never dreamp about heroinor tramadol or xanax...those beeing my usuual drugs.

Last edited:
When I was quitting heroin I'd dream about it all the time.

Not so much any more.

I often times have dreams about being busted by family.

I think one of the worst things people can do is get busted by their family, especially multiple times. It's so fucking disrespectful to do drugs in your parents home, while they pay for your expenses, clean up your messes, et cetera. I see so many pieces of shit who still live at home with no job and no school at like 20 years old, or who've dropped out of high school, and then bitch about how their parents are on their ass. Nothing more spoiled in the world than a kid who isn't grateful for living at home, they could be renting that room out. It's shitty thing to do to do drugs while under your parents roof, but kids are kids so whatever. The least you can do is have the courtesy not to get busted, it's not hard.

Seems to me that people who get busted multiple times by their parents are retarded, and usually like to get busted, as a way to say "Fuck you daddy".

I live on my own and do well in life, but I'd just feel so shitty if particular family members of mine that I'm real close with found out I used. I'm not worried they'd yell at me or punish me, which they can't really do - I just feel like I'd be insulting them when I love them so much. That's probably why I have nightmares about certain family members busting me, it's something I fear the most. I would never do anything to hurt my family members, but my drug use is totally hypocritical in that sense.

On the other hand, family members I don't get along with, I've actually told them I do drugs that I don't actually use.

I love how the three mods of this forum post in quick succession of one another and how only one of us did it right.

I quit tobacco 7 mos ago, and have been dreaming I'm smoking cigarettes regularly. I wake up feeling disappointed with myself and can actually almost smell them on me (til I realize it was a dream) :)

I have these dreams all the time, especially if i dont smoke any bud that day. Had plenty of dreams of eating rolls or blowing oxys and you can definetely feel the effects...the brain is a wonderful thing sometimes, until you wake up and realize you actually didnt stumble across a free bottle of 80s...:\

So weird, I just woke up from a nap where I had dream in which I found (!) a shitload of coke in my old room at home and started dealing it. I was selling it to an old school teacher of mine who was really, realllly cagey about the whole thing... and I was making paper wraps for it out of pages Just 17 magazine.

...psychological analysis: cocaine raped my childhood? or something.

It was good coke in the dream, anyway.

i only have intense drug drums when i havent smoked bud for 4 or 5 days.

then they get REALLY involved and intense.

one involved LOTS of rolls and some friend and ended in a gun battle

last night I had a dream that my boyfriend and I ate some ecstasy, and it turned out it wasn't ecstasy at all and we were tripping balls and couldn't sleep... it was terrible, the whole time I was stressed about having to get up early for work

I have drug dreams 5-6 times a week. Usually involving me being at a party and drinking loads of booze and using cocaine or herion at the minimum. They really kinda piss me off. I don't even do coke or heroin anymore but I always dream about it.

Pretty much every dream I have lately is about doing drugs. I've experienced very lucid shroom trip dreams that seem to last about the right duration. That was quite freaky, and a rarity - I normally dream about doing opiates. But never actually getting high on them. IT reminds me of the passage from William S Burrough's "Junky" about how addicts always dream about dope but something in the dream always prevents them actually administering it!

heheh i drempt of doing cocaine may times, and i even felt the euphoric rush in my sleep.
dremot of heroin once or twice..
i like drug-related dreams, i wake up nice

Last night I had a dream about me taking some E. The E seemed to last forever, but now that I think about it, there was no high involved, just me thinking I was hgh because I took E. Drug dreams suck

Last night, I dreamed I was at my friends house who was claiming to be clean. I picked up something and found what appeared to be a lost bag of H. It was FAT, had a green stamp, and appeared to be those amazing bags he had a while back.

I never got to do it though. I spent the rest of the time looking for more, waiting for my suboxone to wear off, and feeling guilty for 'stealing' from him.

I can usually get H in my dreams, I just never get to do it. :\

cola said:
heheh i drempt of doing cocaine may times, and i even felt the euphoric rush in my sleep.
dremot of heroin once or twice..
i like drug-related dreams, i wake up nice

I find it disappointing when I wake up and realize I don't have any drugs.