• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug documentaries on TV / Internet

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/program/636093

Oxy: The Hidden Epidemic, from Four Corners 27-09-2010.

Interesting story about the misuse, prescription and monitoring of prescription medicines in Australia, focusing on oxys.

I really wanna watch this due my situation with Oxy but I have an iPad. When I click on the link it won't let me download the app due it being in Australia. Any ideas anyone please?
Thanks Richie

^ That link gives me this - 'This program is not currently available on iview. Please browse all programs for a full list of current programs."

Here it is on youtube -

http://youtu.be/vmy8MMQsBBQ

Last edited:
Drugs Inc | Wasted In Seattle [S04E08]

Since the days of Kurt Cobain and grunge music, Seattle has been nicknamed Junkietown. The city's liberal laws and high demand for drugs is attracting gangsters and dealers looking to get rich. From the competitive crack business in Belltown to fashionable Molly users on the electronic dance music scene, this film explores the highs and lows of Seattle's drug business. Meet “Gator,” who has built up a reputation as the man with the best quality crack; and Ozu, the gourmet of crack cooking.

Features some stuff on SR about 17 mins in I think.

http://youtu.be/vyODP90V1C4

I recommend watching any mainstream news reports covering Australian drug issues. I find they are very informed and offer a fair, unbiased opinion to the viewers.

My personal favourites are Today Tonight and A Current Affair.

Oh my god your a champ love your work gave me belly laughs!

Thanks for the post poledriver I didn't know mixing cocaine and baking soda was gourmet or even to do with any form of culinary traditions hahaha, unbiased US journalism. "Gator" has a rep for the best crack... his fucking ass crack! Bulllshitttt! Drugs inc. is funny as any today tonight or a current affair report.

Good bit of media the young lass who had been on all kinds of pharmaceuticals and low and behold some weed is the best medicine for her condition. Unlike the more traditional anti seizure medications she will not end up with a messed up mouth either :) unlike phenytoin. Even better Phenobarbital just what your home alone mum needs to help her deal with the stress of daily life as advertised in the 30's... why can't we have tinctures of cannabis like in the 1800's and early 1900's to help treat these medical conditions? It's better than the pharmacy version and natural too!

Last edited:
I'd been waiting ages for this one to come out
How to make money selling drugs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkQb9D_svXk

It's kind of a guide on what to and not to do and about the different levels of drug dealers from street level to cartel drug lord. I thought the last 30 mins was really good, it incorporates the government making money side of it.
This doco has 50 Cent, Woody Harrilson and Eminem speak in it too.

^ Saw that quite a while ago via torrents, from what I recall it was a decent watch.

In regards to black metal veins, I watched it twice, thought it excellent. One thing bothered me though *spoiler alert * when raven died, if this was a true documentary why is it that they filmed it and not administered narcan , or taken other action?
Or were they all actors all the way through?
Either way, an excellent doco

In regards to black metal veins, I watched it twice, thought it excellent. One thing bothered me though *spoiler alert * when raven died, if this was a true documentary why is it that they filmed it and not administered narcan , or taken other action?

That's what I thought too.. if they were all actors.. I don't know.. it was pretty good either way!

Yeah I watched it last night and no idea, but I'm guessing that couldn't have been real, but fuck she was looking mighty fucked up towards the end. Pretty sad doco really.

Yes I find it hard to believe that they would keep that scene in for the sake of cinematography. Sorta puts it into a different genre of film i. e. . Snuff