• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug documentaries on TV / Internet

Just watching a doco on ABC iview called Shitsville express. 1st Episode is to do mostly with alcohol related violence.
At one point they interview a club/pub owner who tries to blame drugs rather than alcohol ofcourse.

Im here in Detroit and got hooked up with the company that films the Drugs Inc. series. I found them some drug users (the one eyed chick and her dude are good friends) and a dealer,(the articulate one with the tiny packs of lotto paper) They gave me a credit at the end too. They paid me well and acted as a guide/bodyguard for them showing them around Detroit.
I couldnt stand the idiot dealers talkin tough all about how they have to spill blood sometimes and how many blocks they controll, they were just idiots waiting to be locked up for bein idiots.

Anyway. Ijust watched that BBC addicted to pleasure on opiates and that WAS pretty good.

Is it against the rules here to ask ppl to Google Junky Chronicles ???

Imsure Ill find out.

Good thread.

Check out the Detroit Heroin thread here on BL

Is it against the rules here to ask ppl to Google Junky Chronicles ???

I don't think so, I just had a read and there's some good stories on there.

Im here in Detroit and got hooked up with the company that films the Drugs Inc. series. I found them some drug users (the one eyed chick and her dude are good friends) and a dealer,(the articulate one with the tiny packs of lotto paper) They gave me a credit at the end too. They paid me well and acted as a guide/bodyguard for them showing them around Detroit.
I couldnt stand the idiot dealers talkin tough all about how they have to spill blood sometimes and how many blocks they controll, they were just idiots waiting to be locked up for bein idiots.

That's interesting, were they English? Since the production company that makes that show is UK based I think. How did you hook up with them? I know they were posting in the drugs in the media section of BL and probably other areas too, where they wonted people like yourself to contact them to be on the show. It's nice they looked after you. I can't recall which ones of the show I have seen, but I think I've seen most of them, what's the one you were in called and i'll check it on yourtube and see if I've seen it.

On another note what has happened to Sustanon (the person who started this thread)? He seems to not have been around for a while now, hope all is ok with him, he was a good source of drug documentaries.

On another note what has happened to Sustanon (the person who started this thread)? He seems to not have been around for a while now, hope all is ok with him, he was a good source of drug documentaries.
yeh he hasn't signed into blue light for 2 months. It's not like him at all. It doesn't seem like anyone has heard from him at all.

Hopefully he is ok and logs on soon sometime.

Im here in Detroit and got hooked up with the company that films the Drugs Inc. series.

I guess you were involved with the 'Motor City Rush' episode? And the chick you mentioned is 'Jackie' and 'Paul'.... I love these shows. I'd love to venture around Detroit with the right person or people, all those vacant houses. I'd like to build a half pipe inside one and skate for a few days and do some pieces. lol... New Orleans looks fun too. I'd probably get killed though, hopefully not!

Here's the show if anyone wants to watch it -

Drugs Inc Motor City Rush - Detroit

http://youtu.be/P1xPPS3UjRE

yeh he hasn't signed into blue light for 2 months. It's not like him at all. It doesn't seem like anyone has heard from him at all.

I haven't heard from him via PM, phone or MSN for 2 months. I hope you're alright bro.

A.

They were from London andamstill in touch with Becky the producer. They all were very cool, if I was sick in the morning they would pay me a few buck up front to get straight and waited for me to do so. Im in a couple of quick shots but didnt want to be scene. at 1:46 Ive got a red shirt over my head sitting down at the Packard Plant.

I believe they found me through the Detroityes website because Ive been known to give tours of the not so nice parts of the city and know a lot of people in those parts.

Welderman, if someone happened to Google the words Junky Says I believe there is something new to be read. Am I wrong in posting such words? I want to be cool with this site, I really dig this site.

Welderman, if someone happened to Google the words Junky Says I believe there is something new to be read. Am I wrong in posting such words? I want to be cool with this site, I really dig this site.

You got the right forum mate? Who's Welderman?

Anyone watch that little segment on The project tonight? I know where my vote will be going..

Yeah I'm already a member of them, I was gonna link it, but the projects stuff from the day normally comes up the day after.

I recommend watching any mainstream news reports covering Australian drug issues. I find they are very informed and offer a fair, unbiased opinion to the viewers.

My personal favourites are Today Tonight and A Current Affair.

I recommend watching any mainstream news reports covering Australian drug issues. I find they are very informed and offer a fair, unbiased opinion to the viewers.

My personal favourites are Today Tonight and A Current Affair.

There's a world of difference between those shows and The Project and please don't group the three together.

Decide for yourself, you might be surprised.
http://theprojecttv.com.au/video.htm?vid=2650403266001
The Project, Thursday September 5th 2013
It's about the 16minute mark. I was gonna get the right time exactly but my net is being shit.

^ Yeah it's at 16.10 but then some sponsor messages just hang and it wont load anymore. Maybe my net is shit too? But everything else is working fine. Looked like it was going to be a decent segment too, i'll see if it loads another time.

I'm having the same problem. I tried watching the whole thing, even put up with Joe Hockey's bullshit, then the ads came and the video froze again.