• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug documentaries on TV / Internet

Post below contains spoilers for the doco - 'Black Metal Veins' do not open if you are going to watch it.

NSFW:
on imbd there is this -

Did Raven die?

I am pretty sure she did not. The scene where you see her throwing up blood was certainly fake. The blood is obviously not real. After some research I found out that a lot of the scenes were staged even though Valentine claims that they are real.
So all the rape scenes, Ravens death, and the whisky into neck scene were probably fake.
Correct me if I am wrong...

Fuck knows why that Mark guy was staying with her, and having sex with her (on a doco) when she was looking like something totally disgusting. Alot of the doco was like a train wreck for me, I couldnt look away, but I found it hard to watch alot of it as well, I had watching needle use, so I found all that pretty hard, I kept putting half my hand over my eyes lol.. Funny, I dont mind watching them smoke crack at all.

Then we have this, a review from a site called 'sunday snuff' -

In the same opening scene we also meet Raven. She is a rambling diseased looking junkie who enjoys emptying out her boyfriend’s bank account and filling us in on all of the depressing details of her life. She also enjoys walking around naked which isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. See Raven is a mother of two and because of this (plus the excessive amounts of drugs she does) her body looks like it was broken and stretched by Godzilla’s massive scaled penis. Soon we meet Raven’s loving boyfriend Mark Dykman. Mark, like most people named Mark, is a really cool, clean-cut, nice mellow guy who doesn’t even do drugs. Well eventually in the movie Mark kinda flips to the side of the devil and starts helping Raven shoot-up. And if that’s not bad enough Mark and Raven have the other tow most disturbing sex scene I’ve ever seen. Think about watching a fit, hairless navy guy fuck an incoherent lesion covered goblin and that’s a good start.

http://sundaysnuff.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/black-metal-veins.html

Last edited:
Love the meth documentaries. Haven't done ice since last november in Cambodia. Haven't done any other drugs either since then come to think of it. Now I'm China on a teaching contract that's not up until April. Recently I've been having the worst meth cravings. Right now all I can think about is April when my contract is up and getting back to Cambodia so I can binge for at least 6 months. The only thing that's keeping me sane right now is watching meth documentaries on youtube.

Love the meth documentaries. Haven't done ice since last november in Cambodia. Haven't done any other drugs either since then come to think of it. Now I'm China on a teaching contract that's not up until April. Recently I've been having the worst meth cravings. Right now all I can think about is April when my contract is up and getting back to Cambodia so I can binge for at least 6 months. The only thing that's keeping me sane right now is watching meth documentaries on youtube.

That makes me go insane lol cuz I've been clean for two years but I sure do miss ice man.. I fucking miss it everyday! And honestly if I weren't married I'd still probably be using for damn sure! But I love my wife and I guess I love my sober life.. sort of lol but I miss the shit! The way I felt, looked.. everything!

seen ice age?

Yeah seen that one! It was good! I definitely wasn't one of those kinds of tweakers! I think that's why I miss Meth so much. Yeah I know it's taxing on the body and I did get break outs every now and then but I sure as shit did keep clean and always took care of myself. Always wanted to take the time to get ready, spike my hair.. etc. I loved being shredded and I just felt confident as hell. Now.. sober.. I don't feel that! I just feel.. blah *shrugs* I don't know.. it sucks! I wish I didn't miss it.. because then I wouldn't have to fight with my wife about how I still think about it after 2 years =/

Four Corner: Ice Rush
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/10/20/4108571.htm

His name is 'Jake'. At 15 years old, he was an ice dealer, a user and a crystal meth cook.

'Jake' is the new face of crystal meth, or ice, in Australia. It's the drug that's ravaged our major cities. But now it's destroying country towns one by one.

This week on Four Corners, reporter Caro Meldrum-Hanna travels through the regions of two states, riding with police and users, to tell the shocking story of towns and people in the grip of ice.