• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Human Interest DPMC VIDEOS Thread

He's a voice for us addicts and its good to have someone that's not embarrassed or ashamed about using and abusing drugs to publicly vocalise that and rub that 'out of it' crazy behaviour in their faces...if I went on TV and said "i was bangin 7 gram rocks and finishing them" the viewers would say "piss off you junkie loser"

If Charlie Sheen is a voice for anything, it's capitalism.

You said it yourself. When Sheen fucks around, it's entertainment. When you or I fuck around, it's a crime. That's because Sheen is a marketable commodity and you and I are irrelevant.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I was born with a deviated septum. One nostril bigger than the other doesn't mean I've been using coke my whole life.

who cares?

. . .: dude, i totally agree and that was my point.
severely retarded: you sure your not in denial ;)

severely retarded: you sure your not in denial ;)

I'm not retarded sir. I take MDMA, and they call us etards, not retards. get it straight, you are insulting the mentally disabled.

And no, not in denial. I have had a deviated septum since I can remember, only could breathe on one side. 100% sure.

Cocaine use is not the only way to get one.

Breaking your nose can give you one also, and think about how hard one's nose is smushed in when exiting their mother's uterus...

Happens all the time, this thread is dumb bro.

interesting observation

but when i first saw this thread i thought "oh everything goin on in the world someone wrote an article on sheens nose???"

Personally as a drug addict i fucking cringe of the thought of charlie sheen being our 'voice'.

Yeah while I agree that he's probably not the best spokesperson for drug users, it's nice to have someone step up and say 'yeah I did drugs, I had a blast, so what?' instead of being all apologetic and holier-than-thou.

Chicago's Secret Drug Problem

I saw this really cool documentary on someone's blog site and I wanted to share it with anyone who is interested. It was on TV, but I'm not sure when/what channel. This guy goes and interviews the homeless people doing heroin, the drug dealers, the prostitutes, etc. It's crazy because he goes into places most people will never be able to get into. It's a really cool look into the drug problem in Chicago from different perspectives. If you click the link, make sure to watch part 2 and 3 as well.

https://brittaj17.wordpress.com/tag/chicagos-secret-drug-problem/

Last edited:
Don't think this is the right forum for this. But anyways somebody posted this in NASASADD in the 6th or 7th issue Heroin discussion a while back and we had a good talk about it and shit. Not a bad documentary.

iunno wat you mean by "places nobody would ever normally be able to get into"...I aint see the video yet so iunno if you talkin about shit like dope mills and the higher up shit like that or just the regular crackhouse/dope house/project/etc type places in the hood that White America likes to pretend dont exist...cuz if its that, anybody can ' get into' them places....just shoot dope, become a dope feen and youll find yourself in all type of places that you never imagined youd be at:| shit, sometimes youll find yourself in the first kind of places too.

^You should watch it if for nothin else just to see the fuckin dope mill haha, thats what I was clownin when we was talkin about it a while back it's like 3 dope fiends with saggy titties and no shirt and some dope fiend actin like Nino Brown that got like 5 or 10 grams and a shit load of dormin and it's a "dope mill" if I'm rememberin right.

Watched all 3 parts, very sad to see what these addicts have to go threw every day.

^All thanks to prohibition. When you can allow total misery onto a already mentally suffering group of people. People don't get addicted for fun. The do because they are sick usually mentally in someway. I imagine we have tons of resources to help the homeless with all the war on terror we spend gazzilion dollars on, just to make more terror. Crazy world we live in. People are such predators its scary.

Are the faces of the dealers shown? (No time to watch it now) I can't imagine someone risking talk about an illegal activity on tape. With the stupid war on drugs and shit.

It's all backwards.

I lived in Chicago most my life, now in the suburbs, I might watch just cuz its from there.

Last edited:
^You should watch it if for nothin else just to see the fuckin dope mill haha, thats what I was clownin when we was talkin about it a while back it's like 3 dope fiends with saggy titties and no shirt and some dope fiend actin like Nino Brown that got like 5 or 10 grams and a shit load of dormin and it's a "dope mill" if I'm rememberin right.

haha yeah that part was nasty. i thought the black lady was a man at first!!

&& sorry I'm new here, didn't know where to put it.

iunno wat you mean by "places nobody would ever normally be able to get into"...I aint see the video yet so iunno if you talkin about shit like dope mills and the higher up shit like that or just the regular crackhouse/dope house/project/etc type places in the hood that White America likes to pretend dont exist...cuz if its that, anybody can ' get into' them places....just shoot dope, become a dope feen and youll find yourself in all type of places that you never imagined youd be at:| shit, sometimes youll find yourself in the first kind of places too.

No I've been in those places, lol I'm talking about like where the dealers cut the shit up, etc. They're not going to let just any dope fiend in there, and they usually won't let some white English guy that DOESN'T do drugs in either. Guess this dealer was just dumb. ;)

Thanks for posting, though this isn't really the right place.
I will put it in our mega-thread on DiTM videos.