• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Human Interest DPMC VIDEOS Thread

That was hilarious.=D My friend, who is a pharmacologist, went to the MAPS honorary dinner for the Shulgins and even got the experience to talk to them afterwords, he told me that Alexander Shulgin was really nice but had a lot of difficulty remembering answers to questions, this video definitely seems to suggest that but its still fantastic. a lot of good information packed into 20min.

viva la shulgin!

^ He's so much of a fanboi that if he were a Japanese girl, he'd have a whole altar with Shulgin action figures on it ;).

I suppose the celebritism so typical of psychedelic culture is to be expected, so I give the guy Kudos for keeping it to a minimum. I wonder who he is in BL? hehe.

Nevertheless, a very interesting video, and a rare opportunity for sure.

I kept wanting him to ask mr. shulgin what he thought of stupid fucking substituted cathinones that keep making the rounds

Shame the guy put "SiKHAL" as the title rather than "SiHKAL".

Very interesting! Thanks for the link!
You're welcome.

Anyone interested in the drug(mostly heroin) scene, as seen by cops on the streets in Philadelphia, should take a look. It's a decent documentary.

Britain's Most Dangerous Drugs [Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3gIuWYnQo - Part 1

You can continue to the next parts in the related links.

This study is like 3 years old, and I'm sure somebody already posted this back then, but I wanted to post it for those who might not have seen it. They rate Ecstacy 18th on a list of 20 most dangerous drugs.

Btw "Paul D." looks very familiar for some reason. He gives off a nice vibe...

Wow I just watched those three videos today and now I see it on here. I like how he claims that his mepherdone video made it illegal in the UK. You can tell he knows his stuff but it seems as if he is working for people on the other side of the war. I actually grew bored of all the videos after he does his chem compare side by side stuff. Are these videos new?

not sure if this has been posted before but i found it rather thought provoking

its called: "if... drugs were legal" and focuses on the year 2015 when all drugs except heroin and cocaine (available on prescription only) are legal it focuses on the pros and cons of the current system and drug legalization

(based in the UK so uses UK law)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3810535960472#

"Can I Get High Legally?"

BBC documentary, which I haven't seen yet so I'm not sure if it's rubbish or what.

Documentary in which George Lamb dives into the world of legal party pills and herbal highs.

Legal highs are sold openly and legally in shops across the UK and on the internet. There are thousands of different pills, powders and herbs that promise the same effects as illegal drugs, but for much less hassle – no arrests for possession and no backstreet dealers to visit.

Lamb sets out to discover why they are legal and whether this means they can also be called safe. He meets people who take them, a man who sells them and a doctor who says they are potentially more dangerous than class A drugs. He travels to Guernsey, where most of the young people he meets have tried them, and finally decides to try one for himself.

They might be legal and easily accessible, but should they be used? This film presents all the information needed to make a decision.

http://documentaryheaven.com/can-i-get-high-legally/